• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torture from Mikey

TickleSharpay

TMF Poster
Not sure why, but my cousin Mike, has a this unnatural obsession with me. He seems mad or something that we're realted so he takes it out on me and one of my best friends, my cousin (his little sister) Amanda. He takes it out on us by out weakness, is that the two of us are incredibly ticklish. Well one time we decided to play basketball in their garage. (it's really big) Amanda and I were shooting the ball around while Mikey laid on top of some little loft of something. (they didn't use it) Well next thing we know the lights go out and the garage door shuts and locks. We rush to the door and see that Mikey shut us into the blackness. While we look around for the light, Mikey sneaks in and grabs us from behind. So we were being tickled in the darkness and we didn't have a clue where Mikey was, or where we were, but Mike seemd to be able to find us. The lights flashed on for a second, and we found ourselves stretched out on the weird loft thing. Then the lights went out again and Mikey presumed. Somehow he held both of us down and left us there for a long time but came back later for the more. lol I never knew what I did to deserve his tickling, guess being realated to him. lol

wow

some people are just like that u learn to live with them :ignite: but nice story thanks for posting :ignite: :ignite: :ignite:

Wow, Sharpay, sounds like a deliciously torturous experience! LOL! For a ler watching it, it would be fun to watch. For the lee, definitely sounds like sheer torture!

Mitch

Definately is! Amanda and I are like twins, only the sisters came in the wrong generation :twohugs: lol Mike always does this to me, stuff like it. Any time that I try to get revenge on him (not being a ler I'm not very good) he always says that he'll get me twice as hard.. and then he does X_X

You wouldn't believe! lol
Amanda is right there with me
Sadly Mike is not that ticklish so when I try to get him back, he gets me..twice as bad.. I said this already didn't I? Oh well, now it's 4 xs :scared:

These things always make me wonder if the 'ler in the story (in your case, Mikey) visits this forum...

or if any of my friends who are not as outward with their tickling desires are on this forum.... :illogical
Who knows...

Hahaha im sorry
Im sure he doesnt. He would've PMed you by now

How did Mikey get you from the floor of the garage up into the loft?? Did he use telekinisis? :illogical

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back