• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Totally Spies, Pokémon and Teen Titans (requested pics)

FeatherHead

TMF Expert
Hi there, folks!

First of all, I'd like to thank all the comments in my last post. I really appreciate it!😱

And back in that week, someone requested me some pics. Two days later, my only "pic-transferring" device - a digital camera - was broken. Since I hadn't enough money to buy another one and my city doesn't have an authorized workshop to fix it, I've been without posting pics for longer than I expected (not to mention my old issues with scanner prices).

What to do then? Well, I just borrowed one from an old pal o' mine. Hope you all enjoy the pics! I'll post two more later.

NOTE: I'm not allowed to mention who requested them, but I suggest that anyone who like these pics send many thanks to the requester (I don't even know if this word exists).

Attachments

• Pokémon chicks attack.JPG
    Pokémon chicks attack.JPG
    557.8 KB · Views: 4,694
  • Totally Spies in pajamas.JPG
    Totally Spies in pajamas.JPG
    532.4 KB · Views: 4,412
  • Totally Pool Party Titans.JPG
    Totally Pool Party Titans.JPG
    515.8 KB · Views: 4,383
Very very nice. Although you said you didn't want to reveal who requested them, could I ask if the person being tickled in the 1st 2 is the requester?

Very nice pieces of work! I just love the style that you have used in these pictures - very cute and very cartoony! Fantastic pieces of work! 😀😀😀

nice crossover, like the expressions of the lees and the leers, pure dynamite those pics

Your art is always so impressive. I love this set of pics, dude. The lers look like they're loving it, and the lees look like they can barely control themselves. It's awesome! n_n

very good job! I admire you oh big ruler! 😱

is the last girl in the third pic terra?

kiva

i loved them all 😀

especially the team rocket one, ive always loved jessie to get those boots off myself 😛

excellent!

The first and the second pic are super, but I can't tell who's tickling who on the third art. 😕

i luv them all! i really like your work, man! can't wait to see more!

Thank you all, folks! Thank you very much! I'm glad to see you all liked them despite the photo shot quality of the images. And I'm quite blushy too!...😱 😱 😱

Now, to the questions:

Umojar: Well... you can ask, sure, but I didn't get it right. Those were supposed to be Sam and Mindy from Totally Spies.

kiva: Yep, it's Terra. I couldn't fit the paper correctly to the shot, but if I earn the salary that I'm expecting, in three or four months I'll be able to buy a nice scanner!😉

11225: From left to right, Alex is tickling Raven, Sam and Starfire are tickling each other and Clover is tickling Terra (it was an idea from the requester). They didn't look that similar, I know. But, despite the facts I drawed it without colors and I'm not that talented on copying other styles, I tried to make their hairs look like "wet messy".

Thank you all, folks! Thank you very much! I'm glad to see you all liked them despite the photo shot quality of the images. And I'm quite blushy too!...😱 😱 😱

Now, to the questions:

11225: From left to right, Alex is tickling Raven, Sam and Starfire are tickling each other and Clover is tickling Terra (it was an idea from the requester). They didn't look that similar, I know. But, despite the facts I drew it without colors and I'm not that talented on copying other styles, I tried to make their hairs look like "wet messy".

I see. Now I get it. Thanks.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back