• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tounge can be used as a Good tickle tool, yes or no? your thoughts

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
i say yes 🙂 but i suppose it just depends on where you use your tounge to tickle that person or persons at. But i would go straight for the stomach belly button area :happy:

what about everybody else, Do you people here think that a persons tounge can be used an effective tickle tool?

i heard that a tongue in the bellybutton tickles..so i was told from someone on this forum..lol

A strategically placed tongue between toes, or the backs of knees, on necks, bellybuttons...pretty much anywhere if the tongue's owner knows how to use it...it's amazing...😉

thanks for the input camel 🙂 never thought of tongues until the other day..LMAO..tongues and belly buttons..yum..🙂

Wo...Yeah...!! Atsa watta Ima talkina bouta...!!

Slather those soles....!! Go Shrimping...!!

Drives ém absolutely bonkers it does....!!

I can't stress enough the impact of shrimping...oh man...I LOVE IT!!! Storm Cat--get over here and get to it...you're in Texas, right?? Hey, if you need BBQ Sauce for these shrimp, well, I'm not going to stop you...😉 I LOVE HAVING MY TOES SUCKED!!!

Camel26 said:
I can't stress enough the impact of shrimping...oh man...I LOVE IT!!! Storm Cat--get over here and get to it...you're in Texas, right?? Hey, if you need BBQ Sauce for these shrimp, well, I'm not going to stop you...😉 I LOVE HAVING MY TOES SUCKED!!!

that's a date, bebe...!!! suckin' your toes and ticklin' your soles at the same time....yyyyeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......!!!!!!!!

(and WHY is there no DEVIL smilie to insert here....????)

you should come here...all the girls were wearin' sandles today, it was that warm....!!!

Last edited:
So I take it "shrimping" is toe sucking? I've never heard that term before 😀

Oh and just wondering...

If I sometimes fantasize about sucking another females toes, does that make me a homosexual? Cuz sometimes I start drifting off in class, and then I have to stop myself because 1, I'm in class and 2: I'm not gay, but I always wonder what it would be like to suck another womans toes and to hear her giggle and maybe slightly moan :happy:

But I was just wonderin.....

Last edited:
IL2BT--you can suck my toes...I'd let you...and no, I don't think that makes you a lesbian, or even bi--only if it is on some level sexual for you...then, who knows?? You're in college though...maybe it's time for some experimentation in shrimping women...NICE!!! I know I love it...

I've used a lot of tools on a lot of different ticklish body parts. Without doubt the MOST effective one for getting a hysterical shriek out of the lee (as well as the one I most enjoy using myself) is the tongue.

I've found it to be most effective when used on the feet. Licking the length of a bare sole, or "flossing" between the toes is quite often the purest form of tickle-torture it's possible to inflict. I have also used it on belly-buttons and underarms to medium effect. Being a foot lover anyway, I could use my mouth on a gal's feet and toes for hours on end. 😉 I've used this technique on all the ladies I've met from the tickling community and don't plan to stop it now. 😀

And by the way, I've never had a tickling situation get sexual on me yet (beyond the fact that the girls I've tickled get a both "hot under the collar" from being tickled anyway), so I think it's perfectly possible for a girl to tickle another girl with their teeth/tongue and not consider themselves a lesbian or anything.

I dont think a tounge tickles all that much, but using it while tickling would be perfectly great! P=

almoon said:
I dont think a tounge tickles all that much, but using it while tickling would be perfectly great! P=

haha dont worry i was plannin on ticklin u with ma tongue when i c yer =P hehe

Iluv2btickled said:
If I sometimes fantasize about sucking another females toes, does that make me a homosexual? Cuz sometimes I start drifting off in class, and then I have to stop myself because 1, I'm in class and 2: I'm not gay, but I always wonder what it would be like to suck another womans toes and to hear her giggle and maybe slightly moan :happy:
But I was just wonderin.....

Lol kinky thoughts there 🙂......i do not think that it makes you a lesbian ( not gay here ).
But if u have the occasion to try it you'll be very pleased 😀 - as well as your lickee 🙂

definitely! It really tickles if you stick your tongue in someones belly button and blow a rasberry, the tongue gives this kind of vibration. Tickle like hell!

almoon said:

Have you ever had someone wiggle their tongue between your toes or lick up your sole? I just ask because I've tried this on several willing ladies and each one went through the roof with laughing. I guess some might not find it ticklish though.

PunKyGurl said:
definitely! It really tickles if you stick your tongue in someones belly button and blow a rasberry, the tongue gives this kind of vibration. Tickle like hell!

Without a doubt! I've tried that several times and it raised Cain. 🙂

Yes! It is an incredible natural tool to use! I do think it's pretty erotic, especially if your tongue travels all around the body!

BellyButtonsRoc said:
i say yes 🙂 but i suppose it just depends on where you use your tounge to tickle that person or persons at. But i would go straight for the stomach belly button area :happy:

what about everybody else, Do you people here think that a persons tounge can be used an effective tickle tool?

You know, there are some fundementalist christians who'd say that you using your tongue on someone outside of being married to them was perverse, immoral and sinful. How would you feel if they wanted the law changed so it was illegal?

Jim - Not being an arsehole, just asking a thoughtful question.

Thanks Sciamster...but I've got a Ler here in Pittsburgh...and my toes are well taken care of!!! Thanks for the offer though!

OMG - yes without a doubt, turns me to jelly in under 10 seconds. Just make sure if you come anywhere near my neck or ears with one you're waering good ear plugs. I love it on my feet though and belly button and down my sides, nipples etc etc

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back