• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tower of Gargalesis: Fate (Part 1) (*/F)

Inverse

TMF Expert
I'd like to say thanks to Retta for taking her time today to help me make this. It's been a long time since I've written and this was very rough until she applied her skills to it. She has been an inspiration to me in more ways than one.

This is for DeusExProcella, who worked so hard to bring us something so exquisite. Enough to inspire my imagination to venture into a world where tickling is bound to all things.

Have fun~! <3

--

--

--

Tower of Gargalesis: Fate
written Inverse
edited and produced by Retta

Based on the RPG saga "Tower of Gargalesis"
by DeusExProcella

--

--

--

PART 1

What a strange dream it was, yet so familiar....

Jen felt herself falling slowly, freely -- the wind brushed along her skin as she fell backward into emptiness. The traveling sensation that wrapped around her felt wonderful. Her eyes were closed, yet she could see the world around her fading, melting into colors like water trickling down a oil canvas marring its finish and bringing it into it's original state.

So much chaos and beauty.

She smiled blissfully in her sleep. She was carried through doorways upon doorways of unlimited possibilities. It was as if she had her hand held, feeling her destiny being forged among so many destinations. Her skin tingled, and her eyes began to flutter open. Jen sighed as a cool breeze of an open field slid over her skin. Her silky nightgown raised in the wind as tall grass poked at her skin.

"What the...? Where am I?" she called out, quickly rising to her feet. It was nightfall, but she didn't remember falling asleep outdoors. Was this truly a dream? It didn't make any sense -- all of this was too real for it to even be considered. The wind was cool to her touch, making her skin ripple in goosebumps. She tried to recall the last thing she did. Slowly, she remembered the music of an online RPG she played with her friends. She had played until she exhausted herself, and when she retired to bed after another failed session of gaming where her golden treasure had evaded her grasp, she had quickly fallen asleep.

She shook her head. Wherever her bed was, it was not here. It had to be a dream. She gave herself a sharp pinch on the cheek and yelped before rubbing her face. She pouted. Her nails were sharp and trim, and she had almost broken the skin. "If this isn't a dream, then where the hell am I?"

Jen started walking up a hill. Her bare feet squished the grass down, and the chill of the night air provoked goosebumps. It was just her luck to be out here wearing barely a thing. Her short black hair didn't do much to hide her neck, and if it wasn't for her gown, her pale, fair skin would be naked for all to see. Not that much was left to the imagination anyways. She had to find a way to get indoors, somehow.

This was ridiculous -- if someone had dragged her out here as some kind of a joke, there would be hell to pay.

She noticed some lights in the distance, coming from what appeared to be an old town. She had lived in a pretty big city, so a little town like that definitely did not belong anywhere near her home. "Whatever, might as well check it out. I need to stop play these damn games. Seriously, it's like..." she continued talking to herself as she walked down the hill. The wind was picking up, and she was flustered. She had to find answers soon, and that town was her only hope.

--

--

--

"You have got to be kidding me." she said to herself when she saw the town up close. It was ripped right from the pages of some medieval portrait or some fantasy book. So many old looking homes, and the firelight was something she definitely wasn't used to. It took her eyes no time to adjust, but she couldn't see anyone in the town. Were they all asleep? That couldn't be -- someone had to light all the torches, after all.

"Hello~!" she cried out, looking around her for any possible sign of life. There was a clinking of metal behind her. Her skin crawled. She felt the presence of someone behind her, but by the time she turned around, her arms were already pinned to her back. "Gyah~!"

"Got you, outsider!" a feminine voice declared triumphantly. The guard was strong, too strong. She grappled Jen with such strength that she was lifted off her feet from just the embrace. Her arms were crossed completely behind her with her wrists touching her upper back in the painful lock.

"Ah! Stop it! That hurts!"

"I'm sure it does, but you don't have to worry about that. We won't be hurting you for long," the guard said as a the metal clinking of armor surrounded Jen. There had to have been dozens of them; all clad in a thin metal press that covered their feminine forms. A particularly tall one emerged from the group, unsheathing what looked to be a weapon of some sort. It could have been a sword, but all Jen saw were bristles.

The tall woman approached Jen, looking her over. "An outsider, now of all times? You must be a spy for the Mamono," the woman said as she removed her helmet, revealing long bright red hair that flowed with the wind like fire itself. Jen's jaw dropped, and her breath was taken away. She hadn't expected such an exotic look. She had never seen anyone like her back home.

"Wh-what? You're making a mistake! I don't even know what a Mamono is! Seriously, just... can someone please explain to me what's going on?"

"Our laws our clear, take the outsider to her cell and stretch her out. She will laugh until she expires."

Jen blinked. Stretched? Laugh? Expire!? "Whoa! Hey, wait a minute! You can't do tha--HEY! Let me go!" she yelled as another guard grabbed her by the legs. She tried to kick her feet, but the women wouldn't let a single muscle move. How the hell did this happen? None of this made sense! If it was a joke, she had honestly grown sick of it by this point.

"Captain," a young guard said to the fiery redhead, "she breached our security completely undetected. For some reason, no one saw her at all."

"Yes, I know,” the captain said. "Keep a close vigil. She must be receiving assistance from someone, but we'll find out who that is." The captain cast a glance at Jen, forcing a shiver to run up and down her spine.

"Could she be working with them? The Mamono? Perhaps they are already in to-"

The captain had looked at the young guard with stern eyes. The young woman tensed, showing a tinge of apprehension.

"Do not fear me. Fear the Mamono if they enter this village. Open your ears and eyes and report to me."

Jen still had no idea what a Mamono could be, but if the scary captain was convincing her subordinates that they were scarier, they must be something. Jen pouted and tried to give another kick to break free, but the guards holding her didn't even budge. They seemed more interested in the captain's words than dealing her punishment out right now. Though, the guard holding her legs did seem to enjoy scraping her gauntlet down the sole of her foot.

"Yes captain,” the young guard said, turning to everyone and nodding. The guards dispearsed as the ones holding onto Jen started to walk.

“Hey, come on, I really didn't do anything,” Jen said. None of the guards even pretended to listen. She looked to the captain, who seemed preoccupied. She gazed off into the horizon, obviously lost in thought. She looked over at Jen, grinning. Jen knew that she wasn't likely going to get anymore sleep tonight.

--

--

--

One of the guards hoisted Jen up by her arms as they arrived at her cell. Jen's heart sank when she saw a torture device before her. It was like a large raised bed with shackles bound to medieval wheels. She shook her head, instantly recognizing the device as a rack from all the games she had played.

She had other plans than to just quietly accept her fate.

Her legs flailed at her aggressors, trying to kick them off. She was only successful in upsetting them and making them redouble their efforts to subdue her. It was a pathetic attempt anyways – she had to have been at least a foot shorter than either of them and far frailer. This wasn't fair at all, had she had some shoes, or some better clothing....

Not that it mattered. The guards ripped her clothes off as she pleaded. "Hey~ Heey! That's my--" she winced as they pulled her nightgown up and exposed her panties. She flushed and squealed, but that didn't stop them from pulling her nightgown off. She turned a brighter red, cursing herself for picking tonight of all nights to not wear a bra to sleep. They shackled her wrists down despite her expression.

The guards weren't smiling, not a single word came from their lips as they affixed her ankles and wrists into their proper cuffs. Turning the wheels at the head of the wood slab to stretch her as tight as her limbs allowed. Jen flinched, feeling the tension. She had never been this vulnerable in her life. Her perky breasts exposed to the air, and the only remaining scrap of clothing she had were her panties.

What kind of sick game was this? Why weren't they talking to her? What was going on here?! "Someone tell me what the hell is going on PLEASE!? I want out of here! Now!"

"You're in no position to be making demands," a woman said, walking into the room with two others wearing rather formal, black attire. They were obviously supervisors in the village or at least members of some importance.

"Listen, seriously, you've made some sort of mistake. I'm not even from this village," Jen said.

"We know," the woman said. Her silver hair was done in buns over her ears that held the thin frames of regal glasses. The dark pools of her eyes beneath the crystal lens looked down at Jen with a certain air of disgust as if Jen had fouled her evening in the worst of ways. Jen swallowed and clenched her jaw in frustration and defiance.

"Look, if you let me go I'll leave and never come back okay?" Jen tensed, seeing one of the girls position herself above her head at the end of the table out of her sight. The woman at her feet looked upon her with judging eyes. Jen stammered, wanting to say something, but was interrupted before she even began.

"No more talk," the silver haired woman said, lifting her wrist and snapping her fingers. The guards brought their fingers toward Jen's body. Finger tips lightly tracing down her wrists, others at her knees sliding down her calve. Their nails were pointed, sharp, and immediately made Jen shiver. Her first instinct was to move her limbs to get away, but she was stretched too tightly to move an inch. Her body was rigid, like she was some kind of mannequin. Goosebumps formed, and sweat coated her as anxiety began to peak.

"Why are yo~ hehehey~" she smiled then, feeling the finger tips get closer toward her elbows. Brushing lightly at the wells at the middle of her arms with no clear pattern. She forced her smile back down to a look of frustration as she growled. What were they doing to her~!? "Come on! Hey, stop touching me like that!"

Her expression went back into conflict when her ankles were now being brushed by a single, solitary finger on each foot. It scanned the side of her foot, from the heel to the outside of the balls of each. Repeating the same motion over and over, the woman looking at Jen for the telltale defeat of her stolid expression. Her motions were rewarded now, with a sustained smile Jen could barely resist.

"You're tickling me...!"

"We know," the silver haired woman said, lifting into her hand a small cloth sack and undoing a simple cord that held it closed.

Fingers slipped to her underarms, and Jen sputtered into a light giggle.

"No no~! Seriously! Heehee~ This tickles!" Jen tried to fight back the giggling, but they only rolled out of her mouth louder. She jammed her eyes shut, trying to fight back the giggling as best she could.

"Of course..." the woman above her said softly, her skittering fingernails now at her underarms. Her eyes watched Jen's pained expression change from the looks of a painful smile to a wider, teeth bearing grin.

"Stohahap...uuurrgh~!" Jen screamed in frustration. Forcing her smile away, she turned her head from side to side. Could they really be tickling her? She hadn't been tickled in so long. None of her friends had dared. None were ever so intimate as to ever attempt to touch her like this. She couldn't let these girls just take advantage of her like this! She didn't belong here! "Stooooohahahap iiiit!"

"We have a rule here outsider..." the silver haired one said, revealing the open bag to Jen. Her long silver painted nails entered the bag and pulled a pinch of glowing pink powder. "In this land, all things are ticklish." She sprinkled the powder on Jen, and within seconds, Jen could feel every little particle. Every single bit of the powder came alive as it spread across her body in a thin layer, giving her a strange pink glow.

"Wh~ what is tha...a...ahahahahHAHAHAHA!!!" Jen screamed, and even in her stretched our state she managed to lift her hips up an inch off the slab just to have her fall right back down in absolute sheer laughter. Her heart raced at incredible speeds as the powder worked its way into her system. Her mind echoed every soft stroke of the women's skilled fingers, pushing the very meaning of the word "tickle" to the forefront of her mind.

"AHahahahah~ It ticklesssssaaahahahAa! Pleaehehehehe stahahahaap!" she cried out, tears running down her cheeks. Her body flopped on the slab weakly. Feeling her chest rise and fall as she laughed with wild abandon, Jen couldn't contain it by any means. The tickling at her underarms was like a series of shocks running directly into her body. Her laughter reflected the strokes at her pits, the light pinching of her underarm by skilled thumbs and forefingers that knew how to mix their small touches with the deeper prodding of her muscles.

Her eyes had opened wide, looking up at the woman who tortured her underarms. She sought pity from them, but tears blurred her vision as she howled in hysterical laughter. She knew very well that no pity would come from them. The woman barely had a smile to her face, and she matched Jen's stare with no remorse.

"Pleehehehehhehhesse stooohahahap! I caaahana't take iiiiit!"

"Of course you can't – that's precisely the point.” The silver haired woman shook her head. “We haven't even begun outsider. You must understand, we are not torturing you." She dropped another sprinkle of the pink powder over Jen's feet. Jen's torment at her underarms was so grave she had barely felt the feather light touches at her feet until then. Now Jen had never known such blistering torment. "This is us saying goodbye."

She screamed. She screamed for so long that she lost her breath and could barely inhale as she convulsed in sheer hysteria. Her eyes opened as she panicked, unable to breath in air momentarily from her shuddering bod, frozen in a desperate wide opened smile. She gasped, and finally the air flooded into her lungs, even though the sensations at her feet as her soles were furiously scraped and kneaded knew no true pause. She laughed, the choice not to had long since been removed.

"HAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! HAAAAHAA~~~~~!!!"

"We intend to tickle you forever Jen. It has yet to be the first hour of your torment, and we will continue to do this in shifts until your tickle essence has been drained and there is little left of you. We do hope your stay in the Village of Gargalesis has been a pleasant one."The silverhaired woman sneered at Jen, sprinkling the remainder of the bag on Jen's bare chest and ribs. It lifted with a light mist, and Jen was forced to even inhale a small amount.

"Do try to make this last," she said with a certain finality as she began to knead the girl's ribs, rolling her finger tips across her ribcage and below her breasts with a steadying mix of deep muscle tickling and light brushes.

Jen screamed, laughed and cried. They were true tears now. She had never felt so much panic and torment in her life. Why did this have to happen to her? At this rate they were going to kill her. She was on the verge of blacking out! If she did, would they wake her and continue this torment? She could barely think, barely breath! The very idea of getting out of this situation seemed impossible.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle~" they chanted. The pink glow over her body intensified as the teasing chant grew louder. Jen was at silent giggling now. She was helpless to resist as she was tickled, her ribs kneaded, her underarms tweaked. Fingernails occasionally explored her diamond hard nipples nipples. Even her feet and thighs had every inch explored, and occasionally she felt nails reach closer and closer to her panty line. Her pussy quivered, the reactions from the tickling were making her wet, but it was the least of her concerns. Even as she soaked herself she couldn't possibly care about any sense of embarrassment. All she could think of was the tickling.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle...."

Jen tried to speak, yet all that came out were random syllables and further sobbing among an endless torrent of laughter -- much of which was silent. She was unable to put a steady stream of laughter together as she struggled to maintain her breath and sanity. She rocked her hips in sequence with the tickling. Her tongue lolled edge of her lips as her tears and sobs began intermingling with her insane howling. Her pussy spasmed and squirted.

How many hours had it been? Had it even been one yet? Did it matter? Time didn't seem very important here at all, and she could barely contain it. Her body had buzzed and shivered in constant ticklish hysteria that she could no longer control her reactions. Her insane expression of glee~ her soaked panties literally forming a pool between her thighs~

Everything seemed to have slowed down She lost track of how many times she had blacked out just to be woken up. Constant laughter. Constant torture. Constant "Tickle, tickle....tickles~"

--

--

--

“Wake up...!”

Jen sighed as the world spun around her. Was she dead? It sounded like someone was calling to her from the other end of a long tunnel. What a sweet voice to be greeting her. Maybe she was dreaming this entire time. She would wake up to tears and a smile, and she would just swear to herself to stop having chocolate and energy drinks before bed.

“You have to wake up! You have to… please! Outsider!”

Jen’s eyes opened. That word. That word again. An outsider!? She was still here, tied to the same rack. Her muscles ached, but her chest ached more. She could barely move her head enough to see who had waken her. Gentle eyes of a little girl looked back at her.

“Wha…who are you!?”

The little girl shook her head. “My name is Tina~! You can’t stay here, you can’t! The Mamono…”

That word again.

“Mamono?”

Her little hands grasped at Jen’s shackles but could not open them. “Please, we must leave. We can’t stay here~! She’ll find you!”

Jen realized that the little girl was trying to help her escape. She wasn’t dead! She could get out of here!

“Find a key! There has to be one somewhere!” Jen said, looking around as much as her neck would allow. Tina combed through the room but could not find anything. Tina looked at the shackles again and gasped.

“Oh no! These shackles, they have no keyhole! I don’t think they were meant to be opened once someone closes them!”

Jen despaired. If she didn’t get out of here, those women were bound to come back down and torture her again. No doubt they would most likely punish this little girl too. She didn’t know which would be worse to endure, her own torment or having to witness the same being done to Tina right before her eyes.

Tina looked Jen over, scanning her barely clad body when her eyes settled on something of interest by Tina’s legs. “What is this…?” she blinked, reaching down toward Jen’s panties and making her wince. What was this little kid doing!?

Tina grasped at something that jingled when she picked it up. She lifted it up to Jen who could see it was an amber pendant. A small, tiny crystal in the shape of wings dangled from the links.

“A pendant...?”

Tina winced, seeing a trickle of juice fall from the crystal.

“Oh gosh is that my…ew~” Jen frowned.

“It came from you I think,” Tina said, looking down at Jen’s embarrassed expression. Jen blushed – since when was she squirting out jewelry? Things couldn’t possibly get any sillier in this place. Why did this have to happen to her of all people? She realized then that this was like something from some cliché RPG or movie. She shouldn't have skipped the tutorial.

“I really don't think Alice had to put up with this kind of crap in Wonderland.”

Tina blinked. “Who is Alice?”

Jen shook her head. “Nobody. So what is that crystal? You ever seen such a thing”

Tina glanced at the crystal, its warm orange glow glinting from the torchlight. “Not sure! It seems like~…ah!” she said exitedly. The crystal began to vibrate in Tina's hands, and with that vibration Jen’s entire body began to glow a similar orange hue as the crystal itself. Jen squinted her eyes, feeling a sensation build at her loins. It was arousing! But she was a bit embarrassed to express it in front of Tina. Her face flushed darker as vibrations spread inside her, filling her, climbing up within her folds and forcing her to gasp for air.

Within seconds, Tina felt the shackles at her arms and legs shatter. Her eyes opened as she exhaled and felt her body rise inches off the slab. She smiled. The little girl looked at her with astonishment.

“Wooow…” Tina said. The amber crystal suddenly flew out of Tina's tiny hands. It floated in the air over Jen's sex. The crystal cast a powerful glow, filling the room with its amber light. There was peace in Jen's eyes. The warmth on her body was so intense even Tina could feel it radiating from her. The little girl watched as Jen rose higher into the air. The jewel above Jen's pelvis began to pulse brighter and brighter. It had becme almost impossible to look at. "Beautiful...."

Jen turned her head toward Tina, a grin on her face. “I know right? It’s cool.” She sighed. She felt like someone else completely, like someone familiar, yet she couldn’t place the memory. “Coolest thing ever.” Jen said with a softer sigh. The pendant burst with a sudden flash of light, vanishing from view. Jen shivered delightfully. Her hands reached between her legs as she felt herself falling again.

Tina stood back, seeing the woman fall back upon the slab, the soft glow fading from her. The light in the room returning to normal.

What had just happened? Jen didn't recognize the feeling, but it was all too familiar to be anxious about. She felt like she had just come back from a long trip.

“W…what’s your name?” Tina said, clutching the hem of her skirt nervously. "Wh...who are you?"

The woman sat up, looking down at the little girl. Tina was too cute not to smile at. For the first time she arrived here, she felt an air of confidence and strength. Though this world was still strange to her, as were its customs, she felt like she had always known of it somehow. It was like she was returning to an old dream. “Jen~ …” she said, leaping onto the cold floor.

“My name is Jen. I'm an outsider.”

END PART 1

--

--

--

--

--

--

Very interesting, it'll be cool to see how your story ends up lining up with the game's story.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back