• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trace and Jody's Quality Time [F/F] [Damm Furries!]

caroo

TMF Poster
As Traces softly furred finger tips trace and caresses slowly on those soft, sweet blushing kanga-soles. The Meerkat knew for sure she had caught a wonderful new pet for her harem. Jody’s reactions where adorable and smooth, yips and squeaks run from her maw like warm honeydew. Her long and slender ears twitching each time a toe is traced under.

Her soles safe inside the mistress’s secure magi-stock. All resistance is meet with equal teasing from the mistress, if she curls her toes the captor kiss’s the tips of them. If her soles scrunch up then her claw tip traces her smooth fur.

Taming a captured pet is a slow process. It can take hours, sometimes days. But it needs to be prolonged; it needs to be drawn out. The captive need to love every second of it.

And indeed, Jody was!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This picture took me forever! And by forever, I mean about 10 hours if you count the procrastination.

Minus the procrastination…maybe 7 ½ hours solid work here.

As always friends, Comments are loved!

Your 100% pain-free Master.
Caroo.

TTD_03___Trace_and_Jodys_QT_by_Caroos_Dungeon.jpg

So adorable, sexy, cute, and erotic.

You always manage to infuse your work with such a sensual feel.

I luff it!

^^

Really fantastic job on the big feet, both of their expressions, and the brief story was great too.

B

LOL Now those are some big-ass feet ... lots of "room" to work with.

Nice pic , caroo ... thanks for posting.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back