• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tragedy in the American South

jhop2201

I just posted on the TMF forum, but I think it should be here as well.

I'm sure you all have heard about the devastating storms that hit Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Georgia. I am in the state of Alabama where we were hit very hard. We need all the help we can get down here, and the best way that you can help is to donate to the American Red Cross.

This situation is very tragic, and I'm still awaiting to hear from friends in the Tuscaloosa area. I know this board has a lot of caring and generous people. If you can, please donate to the Red Cross because we need your help.

Here is a pic of the Tornado that hit Tuscaloosa and caused so much devastation, but be aware that a lot of other rural communities and cities were hit hard.

Last edited:
I was going to raise this question on another site, would you allow me to copy and paste this on other sites, iam in uk but i visit usa sites.

My prayers and thoughts are with you all, its not getting the media attention it should here because of the, royal wedding, and the middle/far east situations.

I saw some footage in one of the extended news progs, and found it very frieghtening to be honest.

Feel free to pm me, if you don't want me to copy and paste it then i will ask folk on these sites to send donations to the red cross.

I went to conference in Baton Rouge LA back in the last weekend of Feb.
The Amtrak "Crescent" goes right through that area. One of the stops is Tuscaloosa. I feel for the residents and the college students. Many lost their lives in this disaster.

Everytime I hear about something like this, I wonder if I will get a phone call, email or text to report to duty. I belong to the SEPA VOAD (SE PA Volunteer Organizations Aiding Disasters). Trained/Certified in CERT & Red Cross First Aid (CPR & Psychological First Aid).

So far, no calls.

Their faith will hold them together from what I saw on TV. Community is more than just a word to them. I wish all the surviviors all the best.

That part of the states has seen far to much tradedy. My heart goes out to the people who have lost loved ones and the ones fighting to survive.

It certainly is a tragedy down there. It is going to be a pretty nasty storm season this year. I have confidence that they will pull together and get everything back to normal.

I sure as hell hope nothing else goes wrong in the world after this for at least a month! This is just getting down right sad.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back