• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Treasure-Hunting, or, 'How you too can have a more complete tickling collection'

Jawa

TMF Expert
DISCLAIMER: This thread deals with sharing/hoarding information. Should any of the Admins find any problems with this guide, they should let me know immediateley, so I may edit the post, or delete parts, or all of it, as neccesary. I'd sooner swallow my words than walk the plank.

Ahoy thar!
no art this time, but I plan to rectify that. but first, I want to give you lot, beit lurkers, fellow members of the artistic community, or lil' kids that made up their age UPON REGISTERING... *breaks fourth wall and glares at those people. you know who you are. 😉 * Something more valuable than any treasure.
INFORMATION.

~One of the common things I see here a lot are people making requests to 'find this piece', or some such rubbish like that. While it is helpful to other members to go ahead and link to that piece, I feel it dumbs things down a bit. in my opinion anyhow. More of the same picture turn up, and eventually you will find it. Just everywhere.

So this is a little Guide I made for Lurkers so they can have a Tickling Collection that even their Lurker friends will be envious of! I feel the most qualified to talk about this, because I am a pirate. (when I log on anyhow. :lol )

~ STEP 1: Make a Hoard folder.
An easy place to start your collection is Kleptomaniac's Zip File, found here ish: http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=52695&highlight=Kleptomaniac MAKE DAMN SURE YOUR RIG CAN TAKE IT. Last thing I want is to be responsible for frying some poor sod's system with 800 Megabites of raw tickling goodness. My personal best was 7 Gigs of uninhibited Tickling goodness. What makes Klepto's collection even better is that it's all organised into sub-folders according to artist. 🙂

After you extract all of this, you may want to Hide it somewhere off of your desktop, where people WILL NOT FIND IT. Unless you're absoluteley, positiveley certain NO ONE ELSE is going to HANDLE YOUR RIG. You can never, ever be certain. I was so scared someone would find my collection (with one of a kind pieces, lost to the community forever) that I DELETED EVERYTHING. No Hoard, no pictures. no videos even. A good way to make sure this does not happen is to HIDE your folder.

~ Step 2: Hiding the Hoard.
Fairly simple. Right click, go under 'properties', and select 'Hidden' for the Hoard file. it should ask if you want to hide all files within as well, tell it 'Sure, why not?' Easy. To relocate it, go to control panel, Folder options, and select 'Show Hidden folders'. Rember to hide it again when you're done- ah, using pictures from other great artists as a reference for your own work... ^^

~ Step 3: Go treasure Hunting!
Yahoo Groups is a GREAT place to start looking for Tickling pics, as well as Deviant-Art. Sheezy's got a couple pieces from my good friend Thesis-D (aka Vlasidious Dracula in our social circles ) , But most of the treasure can be found HERE. or the TMF. Or even http://www.theatf.net
Be very mindful not to bump dead threads as you search. In one such forum, it''s grounds for a 3 day probation. and if you're looking for one artist, just type his name in the search thinger. you might be surprized.

~3A: Everyone wants to find buried treasure, but no one wants to part with treasure to be buried! If you feel so inclined to share your findings with us, post as normal. MAKE SURE YOU GET THE ARTIST'S PERMISSION FIRST.

*sorry folks, I made a Judgement call and decided to edit/audit the part about Video Hoarding. Besides, I'm sure Vdownloader is common knowledge.*

Should any of the Admins find any problems with this guide, they should let me know immediateley, so I may edit the post, or delete parts of it, as neccesary.
If anyone wants to add on to this with their own bits of advice, go right ahead, it's a Forum, not a... uh... Podium?

Last edited:
Now scrub dem decks clean, yer blazin barnacles, and shiver the timer!

Us is gonna look fur Tresure maties!

We have ourselves this fine ol' guide, that'll come handy!

Avast! Arrrrrrrr!!!! Yes or nay!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back