• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tribute to C_tickler (m/f) Feet tickle

Featherdemon

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi,

Well, a little late than never but a wee attempt to pay homage to a great artist. I thought what better way to entice him back than to show how much
Feather the tickle daemon would love to get his hands on Katie.

Come back soon C-Tickler!

Feathers,

Attachments

• C-Tickler tribute.jpg
    C-Tickler tribute.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 1,033
Haha, a fitting tribute. 😀 Reminds me of Katie in Tickle-land - the first we ever saw of her, if I remember correctly. Ah, memories. 🙂

Such a creepy, dank dungeon ... poor Katie just can't catch a break! The directional lighting is quite effective! Feather the Demon exudes an inky, imposing menace! And helpless Katie looks achingly cute as she's abused Feathers-fashion on that unique torture device! I just love cross-overs... they bring out the best in everyone!

Senshi, F T Atlanta - thanks for the kind words dudes, it meands a lot!

Littlebighead - Glad you liked the lighting; it was my first attempt at using the directional lighting. I hope to work on it more and more and improve. 😀 😀

Great pic, and that lighting effect is cool! Nice to see that life's not getting any easier for Katie.

With all respect to c_tickler, Katie never looked greater!
Feathers - you truly rock!!

This is a superb rendition of Katie, I know because I am quite familiar with Ctickler's works after reviewing them. And they are quite ingenious.

44_Blues = Thanks for that 😀 I like to think it will keep Katie happy until C-Tickler returns! 😉

Darth Godflesh = Wow! Thanks for the compliment! It means a lot! I tried hard to capture her as C-Tickler would have, and darn she is such a cute lee! 😉

Stephen_doubt = Again, thanks; it is a good thing if the character is recognisible in any tribute!

Awww shucks....you guys are too kind!

Wow! thanks Feathers - i always love to see tributes to my characters, love how you've got Katie trapped, great image would love to see more!
and once again nice Lighting effect *****

I hope you like C_Tickler! You are a great artist and hope it will bring you back soon!

Feathers said:
Thanks TKLVR18! 😀 It means a lot that you like my efforts! 😉

Hey, anytime. Your art is some of my fave😀

*raises foamy beer mug*

3 cheers for c-tickler!

great work feathers, loving the new style look and lighting effects.

Feathers, that looks awesome. There's not a lot I can say that hasn't been said already, but I just wanted you to know I think it's great, too. n_n

Big norm: *Toasts you* Thanks man, glad you like the developing look! 😀

Sammi Chan: thanks for the kind words! 😀 Means a lot to me!

off topic.....karen...i summon thee....to the tickle fight thread!!!!!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back