• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trick Or Treat!

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I realized I have Friday off for some reason so I had a little extra time to squeeze this in. I still feel like I rushed this because of the schedule I'm on. Not nearly up to my standards....whatever. Okay people, other than the Great Pumpkin (LOL) in the center, who can figure out who all my girls are dressed as? I'm looking for who they are and where they're from. First one to get them all right gets a prize 😀

Attachments

• TrickOrTreat.jpg
    TrickOrTreat.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views: 2,416
Last edited:
I recognise Sadako (The Ring), someone from the Adams Family, Ash (Evil Dead) and the main guy from 'Clockwork Orange'...forgot his name though.

No idea what the maid costume is supposed to be though..but that's probably down to me not watching enough horror films.

Girl in top left = A vampire/maid
Girl Bottom left = Girl out of "the exorcist"
Isa = The lady out of "the nightmare before christmas"
Cali = Person out of "the Clockwork Orange"
Gril with chainsaw = Person out of "the chainsaw masacre"

I seem to forgot all the names tho :S

Last edited:
Or the girl in the bottom left is the women out of that movie about the video that if you watched would kill you in seven days

Mmm... the maid could be Magenta from Rocky Horror Show.
Female Puppet is from Nightmare Before Christmas [can't remember her name now...]
The "drugo" with the cane comes from Clockwork Orange.
And chainsaw char is Ash from "Army Of Darkness".

Can't remember which movie is the "ghost" from.

Thumbs up and reg's.

Last edited:
Magenta - The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Sadako Yamamura - Ringu

Sally - The Nightmare Before Christmas

Alex de Large - A Clockwork Orange

Ashley J. Williams (Ash) - Army of Darkness (although I can't remember him wearing a headband...)

My personal gratitude. Sally... that was the name. 😀

Clockwise, starting at 12:00...

A weird pumpkin monster from an alternate universe! Ahhh!!! Although it looks like something from Super Mario RPG.

Next, I'm gonna say Ash from The Evil Dead.

Next, I saw a musical with a person dressed like that...maybe it was Chicago, I'm not sure...

Next, the girl from "The Nightmare before Christmas"

Next, the girl from "The Ring". Not Lord of the Rings...the ring..the horror movie... 😛

Then a vampire/french maid...that seems like the kind've thing you'd find in an anime...but for some reason I want to say she's BloodRayne. 😵

$20 says I didn't get a single answer right.

Aww

Well, I was going to post the ones I knew, but it looks like they've been systematically taken down >_< So, I'll just say huzzahr for the picture! They all look so..>.> Guilty and mischeivous. I was going to do a drawing kinda like this with my own characters (You know, dressing them up as others) only I'm..lazy and I never got to it. Kudos to you o.o

The nightmare before christmas is a good movie! it has a nice socked foot tickle scene of sally! The problem is there's no laughter because her leg was detached from her body. But the foot actions is good and the slug person is funny when he's tickling her!

Ha!

I thought I was out of the running until I saw one mistake. 🙂

Cali as Alex de Large ('A Clockwork Orange')

Nicole as Magenta ('The Rocky Horror Picture Show')

Mab as Sally ('The Nightmare Before Christmas')

Petra as Ash ('Army of Darkness')

Miko as Samara ('The Ring')
(NOT Sadako ('Ringu')
(Sadako has a much scarier eye!))

shock said:
Magenta - The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Sadako Yamamura - Ringu

Sally - The Nightmare Before Christmas

Alex de Large - A Clockwork Orange

Ashley J. Williams (Ash) - Army of Darkness (although I can't remember him wearing a headband...)

Bravo....it had to be another artist who got it right!! And I like that you guessed Sadako and not Samara which is what I was going for originally. And the headband is just Petra's signature, she's never without it. Well the "prize" was gonna be you make an art request and I gaurantee that its the next one I do.....but you could probably draw it yourself anyway! LOL. Still though, any ideas shock?

kut2k2 said:
I thought I was out of the running until I saw one mistake. 🙂

Cali as Alex de Large ('A Clockwork Orange')

Nicole as Magenta ('The Rocky Horror Picture Show')

Mab as Sally ('The Nightmare Before Christmas')

Petra as Ash ('Army of Darkness')

Miko as Samara ('The Ring')
(NOT Sadako ('Ringu')
(Sadako has a much scarier eye!))

Okay.....you got the costumes right, but who is Nicole?? (Its Mab as Magenta and Isa as Sally)

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
... who is Nicole?? (Its Mab as Magenta and Isa as Sally)
??? I would have sworn this catgirl was one of yours. I think I got her from the same group I got the tattoo pic from, about 18 months ago.

Attachments

• Nicole.jpg
    Nicole.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 51
  • Tattoo_youwilldieIwilllive.jpg
    Tattoo_youwilldieIwilllive.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 26
Hey, I guessed Sadako first 😛 Don't I get a prize for having good taste in films? 😀

Going slightly off topic, if you haven't seen the original Japanese version of 'The Ring' (or 'Ringu')...see it! It's friggin scary!

...besides, what is it with the Japanese and scary, dead little girls (The Ring, Grudge, Dark Water)?! These films scared my sister half to death (and she's a horror nut)!

kut2k2 said:
??? I would have sworn this catgirl was one of yours. I think I got her from the same group I got the tattoo pic from, about 18 months ago.

Oh crap...you're right. That was a one shot image I did for a friend, its her as catgirl. It was never really meant to be a signature character but I'm amazed someone remembered....LOL....

And yeah thats one of my 3 tattoos. I still never posted an image of my Alice In Wonderland tat on my upper back....have to get someone to take a picture of it...

you unquestionably rock the house. hehee...petra as ash...
miko looks scary as all get out, tho...

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Oh crap...you're right. ... I'm amazed someone remembered....LOL....
Does that earn me a pic request? :laughing: 🙂

Great job, Cheshire!!! I love it! I especially love how Cali is dressed as Alex.

Now PLEASE, you MUST draw her tickled or tickling someone like Mab or something....

Well the "prize" was gonna be you make an art request and I gaurantee that its the next one I do.....but you could probably draw it yourself anyway! LOL. Still though, any ideas shock?

Cool! Actually, there are lots of ideas coming to my mind... Sticking with the Halloween subject, I'd like you to choose from:

a) Sally from "The Nightmare before Christmas" in stocks, tickled by "Halloween Town's finest trick-or-treaters", Lock, Shock ( 😉 ) and Barrel.

b) Tina Gray from "A Nightmare on Elm Street" tickled by Freddy Krueger.

c) Trish Jenner from "Jeepers Creepers".

d) Winona Ryder in "Alien Resurrection".

Last edited:
Yeah...

Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas... somebody should really draw her...

Nah, nevermind.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back