• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tricky Bench Kill (AC: Revelations)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
Time for another bit of gaming fan art, this one with an interesting (thought typical) perspective.

From the fairly recent 'Assassin's Creed: Revelations' comes this sketch of one of the myriad of multiplayer characters: the fortune-teller/thief Mirela Djuric, known as the Trickster within the multiplayer part of the game. I felt like illustrating one of this tricky femme fatale's 'kill animations'.

Quoting from one of the Wikis on the series here:
"The Trickster grabs her seated target's foot and drags them off the bench, until their head rests against it. Before her victim can do anything to defend themselves, the Trickster forcefully kicks them in the face, violently sending their head backwards and breaking her target's neck on the bench behind them."

In this case, well, YOU are the victim. Literally, this is a first person view of the target and what they last see before...well, Mirela gives them a look at their (immediate) future (which...some of you might or might not like 😉 ). As the victim (probably supposed to be the Sentinel based on the boot/pant leg in the foreground) has just cracked his head upon the bench, everything is blurry except for the Trickster herself as she lefts her leg...about to imminently plant that final kick on the fallen target...

Again, expected perspective in this sort of view, eh? The background is sparse and deliberately 'light' due to, well, I did just say you're probably in a daze from knocking your head like that...or the incoming beautiful DEATH. 🙂

I would start to lick her foot with mad skillz in order to make her laugh and turn the situation!!! XD
Aside from that idea, nice artwork. You mind if I ask how long does it take to make the image? And, do you draw it on paper or computer?

Yanneilucia:
Heh, you'd have to be pretty damn quick with that tongue though. 😉
Thank you. As for how long, it varies from image to image. Ones like this with tricky poses or perspectives usually make it a bit harder to visualize initially (sometimes I use models, 3d modeling...or mirrors to help figure out a pose). The actual drawing of say the linear version of this one took about an hour, but that worked off a few 'pre-sketches' before that. I guess after you add in pencil shading I'd say it took a couple of hours, though not straight.

Oh, this one was drawn on paper. Most of my 'sketch' style images tend to be, particularly due to the loss of most of my graphic programs from my previous comp.

I used to draw everything on paper without comp-power. But it's just so much more convenient this way. I just hope I get better with time.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back