• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trina-High School M/F, F/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Trina was in my science class during several quarters of my junior and senior years of high school. She was petite, with wavy blond hair, and quite stuck up. Usually, I heard that most guys who asked her out, got rejected, and blown out of the water, including yours truly.
Anyhow, one day in the lunch room, out of nowhere, I noticed an absolute random tickle attack on Trina by first one or two guys, and then several girls. These guys grabbed Trina, and began tickling her on her sides, and back, and then, as she tried to get away, more people joined in, and started getting her in her ribs and belly. I didnt get involved, because at that time, I wasnt into tickling, and I didnt know her that well. Trina's reaction was not only classic, but disruptive. She began cackling hysterically, trying desperately to get away, screaming across the cafeteria: "Dont Tickle Me! Dont Tickle Me! I cant stand it!" Now, not only was she screaming and laughing, but she was also falling all over the cafeteria, disrupting the whole lunch room and social hour, and nearly crashing into people, due to trying to get away from her ticklers. It wasnt until the dean and a couple of teachers stepped in to help her, threatening the participants with detention, if they didn't stop the disruption, that the whole tickling commotion died down.
I never did get to date Trina. Probably lucky for me, as she really wasn't my type. It was good to know that she was quite ticklish, at least. A very nice experience, even if I was only a spectator, and not involved in the actual tickling.

Mitch

Nice story, Mitch, with great detail. Too bad there wasn't a follow up where she is mean to you, but you know her "secret" and someone soon ends up cackling on the floor....

ddd

Thanks, 3d. Yeah, as I said, I didnt get many opportunities with Trina, because, although we had class together, I didnt know her that well personally. Thanks for the feedback, my friend.

Mitch

dude, that's awesome you got the opportunity to do it. even though there wasn't a follow up with it, one will always last well in your thoughts. thanks for sharing!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back