• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trivia Adjustment

• Thread starter Thread starter Psycho4048
  • Start date Start date
P

Psycho4048

The Trivia has become pretty popular, but I have recieved lots of emails from people who cannot make it on Sunday nights. Therefore the Trivia is going to be held twice a week from this point on. The usual Sunday time at 10pm CST will remain and we will be adding a Wendsday time at 9pm CST. So far SuperTickler has dominated. Can any of you give him a challenge? Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know about the update.

Psycho

Attachments

• 14151.jpg
    14151.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 76
I would love to be involved in some of these quizzes - but my tickling knowledge is far from complete! What form do most questions take? Are they mainly based on tickling vids or do they take a more general form. I am a new member and so do not know much about these quiz nights and would appreciate any direction enabling me to take part!---- oh yeah! what does the winner get?? Simply recognition for being a great guy - or something more substantial!
Also i have a great idea - whilst i appreciate that many members of this site are grateful for maintaining their anonymity - what about organising a get together for memebers of the forum??? Could it work? Just wondering!😀

Actually, it's not tickling trivia at all. It's mainstream trivia.

Psycho

Door 44 Productions
What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back