• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trouble keeping your feet still?

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
anyone else have trouble keeping their feet still while getting tickled, even lightly? i know i twitch and move alot when my feet get tickled, no matter how much i try to keep them still. anyone else do this alot, or can you keep your feet relatively still?

I know I can't. Sometimes I just sorta reflexively kick my leg. Other times I try to wiggle my foot away. Buuuut, I also usually end up coming back for more. n_n;

Yeh, I have real trouble holding my feet still. I think even thinking about having them tickled makes them wriggle... :umm:

I can can keep my feet still........but not my toes! They're curling and wiggling away as it gets more intense.Usually they end up getting tied back so i can't curl them then get tickled more intensly.Which usually ends up with me in such a state tears are running from laughing so hard

My wife on the otherhand is EXTREMELY foot ticklish but has the stamina to not only keep her feet still no matter how intensely i tickle her, but if i tell her to arch her feet and spread her toes so i can REALLY work her feet and toes over she will....she's absolutely an hysterical mess but she can do it........what a trooper!

I can hold my feet still for a few seconds only. If it keeps up more than that, they will be moving for sure! 😀

It´s absolutely impossible I think to keep the feet still. I guess ticklishness is an heritage from thousands of years ago, with the purpose that if it tickled, it was the bodys way to tell the brain to withdraw the feet, because it was something dangerous that made it tickle, like a dangerous spider or something. Well I don´t get tickled a lot, and I´m more a tickler than a ticklee, but when it happends I can´t stand more than a second before I withdraw the feet. That´s why I really would like to try beeing tied up and tickled, without beeing able to do anyting to get away from the tickling fingers....
Tick33

I dunno about my feet, but I can keep the rest of me still....for a few seconds...😱

Ticklish Feet

I can never keep my feet still when tickled. My sweetfeet are too ticklish!

I can lay still while being tickled and not move at all, although its because I am not ticklish...... :sad:

Although when I tickle my girlfriend she can never keep still for long and starts kicking her legs about.

Nope, I can't either. My first reaction is to kick my assailant as hard as possible, preferably in the eye, throat or solar-plexus 😛

There's a very good reason why I'm a ler lol

I love watching tickled feet dance and twitch around as they are being tickled. Especially when they are really restrained and they just shudder and shake around.

I especially love that first toe twitch; when my fingers graze the tip of her big toe and it jerks back a lil, I find it sooo adorable...

gilmourwaters said:
Everybody was KUNG-FU FIGHTING....YA!

... AND THEY WERE FAST AS LIGHTNING...YA!

just wondering since the other day, a friend of mine, can't remember how we got into it, think i stroked her sole in her open toed shoes and she jumped, and grabbem my feet and tickled them with her nails, and as much as i tried, i couldn't keep my feet still, and the more i jumped, the more she tickled. it was a grand time.

In fact it was a little bit frightning-hing-hinggggg!!!!!

😛

May the feet always be ticklish, and the laughter plentiful...

back in 88 i went to go see pinkfloyd and my girlfriend and i with my friend and his girlfriend went camping for the weekend and a camping ground near the stadium (we had tix for 3 nights of concerts there) anyway........we were hanging out in a large tent , smoking a joint , and my friends gf took off her shoes and i immediately noticed her feet..IN PANTYHOSE! So there we were and for some reason (i think he was a closet ticklphile)my friend brought up that i better be careful cuz our gfs could pounce on me easily and tickle the hell out of me.He knew from hanging out with me and my gf that i was SUPER ticklish.Anyway the girls were not listening much (too busy getting high i guess).I clued my friend that i was gonna tickle his gfs feet.He gave me the ok sign and i grabbed one foot and dragged my fingers over her sole.Now this girl i discovered is every bit as ticklish as me cuz when my fingers hit her soles and started tickling she gave out an hysterical laughing shreil and her foot connected with my chin so hard it threw me out of the tent!I mean i minute i had foot in hand in a tent..the next second i was looking at sky outside the tent! BAM! My friend was hysterical laughing at what happened as i was (when i regained my faculties).I had a bruise on my chin for some time

Hmm...I CAN manage to keep my feet still for quite a while, although it is very hard. But on an average tickling day, I normally can't keep them still for 2 seconds. =P

Nah not a chance.My mate tickled my feet once for about 30 seconds and I couldn't keep them still at all,I squirmed away from her.lol

uhhh, hell yes. I cant even keep my feet still if i tickle them, i dont burst out laughing when i do it but it feels wierd so i have to stop. God forbid if someone else tickled them.

With me it all depends. If me and Papi are having a night of full on tickling then he can't tickle my feet lightly, it annoys me after a while i think because it tickles to much to the point where i don't really like it. But if he's jus playing with them i love it alot it feels good to me.

I really have trouble keeping my feet still although if someone just lightly strokes my feet I will twitch them a little.

I'm a drummer... so I have a problem keeping my feet and legs still anyway - in fact the only time I normally do keep them still is when I'm either driving (because if i did'nt i'd crash!) or sleeping... so probably would make any odds! ...not that i'd know tho of course... hehe!

Well, I usually don't have problems with keeping feet still while tickled lightly. Differently, when tickled heavier. =)

To me, that depends on their techniques. If they're expert then NO I CAN'T!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back