• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tru Story Part IV

Clark_Kent1938

As our story opens, we find our hero still contemplating his unbelievable luck with the mad scheme he had dreamed up only 6 short months earlier. But his vicarious existence would take another odd turn, just two weeks after the mother/daughter escapade...

Life was good. Or as good as it can be for an Outcast. I was still that, but I didn't really care anymore. I was satisfied that even though I was mostly alone, I had talked to more girls in the last six moths than my entire life. And even better, I knew almost all of the girls that were ticklish in my school, and in some of the surrounding towns (even though I didn't have any idea what they looked like). Best of all, I had even got to hear one of the cheerleaders and three of the most popular girls in school tickled silly, one having even LET her cousin tickle her feet for as long as she could stand it (not long, btw). What was kinda sad, though, was that they talked better to this stranger than to most of the other guys in school. I had actually had short conversations with these girls, but they would NEVER speak to me in real life...just an observation, but I digress...
Two weeks after the events describe in part iii, I had another turning point in my ever-changing plan. I called a girl whose number had been given to me by one of her friends. She didn't have any problem answering the survey, and when I asked if she had any friends I could call, she said that two of them were right here! She was having two of her friends spend the night. This could be interesting, I thought...The others answered the survey, and I picked one to try the prank on. I talked to the other two and let them know what to do. They seemed more than happy to oblige. They laid her down on the floor on her belly, then they said they were each sitting on one of her legs, so they both could have a foot (Again, I'm left to wonder why noone saw what was coming!). The first girl said she was barefoot and we were set. They both started tickling her feet, and she lost it. They didn't tickle her long, but it was still amazing. She seemed really, really ticklish. Then, without any prompting, after they let the girl up, I heard one of them say "Your turn!", followed by what sounded like a pretty decent scuffle. After a minute or so, one of the girls came back on and asked me if I was ready for her friend, and of course I said "Yeah!" They tickled her for a little bit longer, but she didn't seem anywhere near as ticklish as the first girl, but she had a cute giggle. Now the twist. I heard what I guessed was the other girl say "oh no you don't!" and what sounded like a door. The first girl came back on and asked if I could hold on, her friend was being stubborn. Not a problem. I waited for probably five minutes. I could here things going on in the room, but I couldn't make out what was happening. Finally, the second girl came back. She sounded a little winded as she said "Okay, we're ready!" I asked what the scuffle was about. She said that her friend didn't have any problem tickling them, but she wasn't going to let them tickle her. I asked her what had happened. She said that she was being too stubborn so they had tied her to the couch!! I was stunned! I'm thinking...pure genius! whay didn't I think of that!?!...then reality smacked me in the head and said "Stupid! Because nobody is gonna tie somebody up because you asked them to! But the seeds were planted...Anyway I asked how they managed that, and she said they got some panty hose and tied her hands, then used a couple of belts on her feet. She didn't sound very happy in the background, that's for sure. But then the girl said "Where should we start?" I'd never even thought about having them tickle more than one place. I never thought I would ever get that type of opportunity. But, why look a gift horse in the mouth! I suggested her feet, because she had said her most ticklish spot was her underarms..I wanted to save that for last! They started tickling her feet, and she exploded! She was even more ticklish than the first girl! I couldn't believe my luck. They only tickled her for about five minutes, but it had to seem like forever for that poor girl (and we did save her armpits for last, and she did completely freak when they touched them). Definitely the best encounter I'd had so far...
After that, I had to try it. And it worked also. Not always, but more than it had any right to work. I spent the next couple of years (yes, years) making my calls off and on, couple of weeks here, few weeks or a month off, try again. I had some experiences that could not be believed. I had several cassettes of the girls laughter that I had compiled. I had called literally hundreds of girls over that span of time. I had girls tie each other up in chairs, couches, on beds, futons. I even had one pair that rolled each other up in a blanket, so that all that was sticking out was her head, and eventually her feet. I had many that willingly switched places and let themselves be tickled, even some that allowed themselves to be tied up. Remember, this was just a couple of girls tickling each other for very brief periods of time. rarely more than a minute, and the extremely rare two to three minutes. It wasn't the tickle torture in the videos. It wasn't uncommon for the girls to switch because they really seemed to be having fun with it. I know this whole story to some of you might sound made up, but I promise you..It's not.
If you need anymore proof, here's the aftermath:

I had begun to talk to some of the girls after the survey. They would start asking me questions about myself, and I'd answer, and some even asked me to call them back just to talk. I wasn't about to give them my phone number yet. But we talked, and some I even admitted that it was all just a big joke, but I never told them the real reason behind it. I also made the huge mistake of giving some of those girls my real name. I thought I was cautious enough, them being in another town. Apparently not. I don't know exactly what led up to it, but it all cam crashinig down when I was sixteen. It was during summer break, and I had started again. My Dad came home from work very early. My Dad NEVER came home early. He told me we needed to go into town (We lived about 10 miles outside of the small town) He didn't say anything else until we were on our way down the road. Then he went off. I had no idea anybody Knew about it. But he couldn't understandwhy, and what I was thinking, etc. I just kept with "I don't know."
It turns out we were headed to what was to be my probation officer for the next six months. I don't know what had happened. I still to this day don't know exactly what I was charged with. My Dad had lived here all his life, and he knew everybody. He had talked the judge into probation and...therapy. Yes, I also got to visit a psychiatrist for the first three months of my probation. Oddly enough, She never touched on the calls or anything about them. I took a couple of fun "evaluations", but she never even mentioned the survey. I'm guessing if they knew the real purpose behind the calls, I'd have never got out of therapy. But they concluded that I was just a normal teen who was reaching out in an unusual way. Maybe she was right, but that wasn't the whole story. But as bad as that was, and the humiliation that my Dad felt, the worst was yet to come.
Summer ended. School started. If I wasn't already an Outcast before, I sure as Hell was now. Almost everybody knew by that time what had happened. Some were not as amused as I had been at the time. All but one of my "friends" deserted me. Nobody wanted to hang around "The Freak." I knew this because I came out to my car for lunch one day and found FREAK in white shoe polish across my windshield. There were a few people that would talk to me briefly, even a few of the girls said they thought it was pretty funny, but weren't going to risk the wrath of the "cool kids" to be seen talking to me very long. One of the snotty girls that I had talked her older sisters into tickling started jacking with me one day, and I stupidly reminded her that I wasn't the one who had been tied up and tickled by my older sister, and I said it in front of her friends. She was embarassed (YEA) and I got my ass handed to me a week later by her boyfriend. I finally had to transfer schools to another small town about 20 miles away. I made some more friends there and graduated, but it was a hell of an experience.

There you have it. My longest and most inspired true tickling experience. I know a lot of you might not believe it, and at times I had trouble believing that it was actually working myself, but it's true.
Sorry to end on kind of a Down note, but that's how it happened. I have some great memories of that time, and I still have some of the tapes, but it didn't end well, nor did it completely end there. Hope you enjoy anyway...

Good story. I'm sorry that happened to you though. Does your dad treat you differently.

Last edited:
Iluv2btickled said:
Godd story. I'm sorry that happened to you though. Does your dad treat you differently.
No, He never said another word about it. The only time it even remotely came up was when I had to go to "therapy" or to see my PO. He didn't know what it was really about, he just thought I'd made some prank phone calls. But, I appreciate your concern.🙂 I didn't learn my lesson, though, as when I was nineteen, I moved to Tucson, and I was completely by myself, no family, my friend that I moved there with had decided to move back, noone. So I decided what the hell, and tried it again. I guess I could post something about that last little bit of adventures if anyone wants. No more police involvement or ramifications, luckily...

First of all, I know that dedicated forum mods and members do not like for old posts to be revived but, I just read all 4 parts of your stories, Clark and I *must* say that you are an inspiration! I grew up as an outcast too but, never came up with anything quite as clever as that. You're truly a hero among tickle fetishists and I commend you! As far as the abuse you took for your tele-tickling antics, have you ever considered any sort of, let's say "compensation" from those who shunned and persecuted you over that? I'm sure there are many others besides myself who would be willing to "assist" you in "extracting" what is *rightfully* yours. 😎

-The Ticklekiller

Great story.

Now that the internet has shown us that lots of folks share our interest in tickling, you no longer need to feel like an outcast. Here, you aren't.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back