• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tru story XXX pt 2...

rnygrl

I was finally going to get my revenge. There he was, naked as a bird and tied with his hands behind his back. His cock was bulging; quite happy with the fun he had had with me. Now it was his turn.

I began with a simple fingers-run around his tummy…he went into giggles straightaway. “Oooh, ish my widdwe boy tickwy hewe?” I asked teasingly. He just nodded.

I love the way my boyfriend is such an awesome switch…he can be a bastarding tease of a ‘ler, drive me to complete distraction in minutes by just giving me a look. But when he’s in subby mode, he has no shame—he’ll say anything you ask him to, from “I love being tickled” to “Yes’m.” It’s so cute😉

As my fingers circled his bellybutton his giggles got louder. I laughed, knowing how a ‘ler laughing along with you is almost worse than verbal teasing. I dug into his bellybutton, but to my surprise it wasn’t as bad there, so I went back to lightly scratching around it. Apparently that was pretty bad, ‘cuz he squealed and laughed, skipping the giggles.

“Theeere we go, juuust lie there and giggle for me…. it feels sooo good…doesn’t it…” with that I dug into his ribs.

He laughed and nodded at the question, and then when I dug into his ribs he nearly did a sit up! Laughing hysterically, I think he called me a few names, including ‘bitch-tease.’

THAT got my attention. “Oooh, you have nooo idea what bitch-teasing is, my dear. Here, lemme show you!” With that, I promptly went down to his bulging cock. He muttered something inaudible, probably saying his final prayers.

I ran several fingers down it…he gasped. “Oooh, like that, baby?” I asked.

“Oooh yes…that’s wonderful…AYEEE!”

He had squealed because I had gone back to tickling, of course. Apparently his legs are just as ticklish as my arms, because once I started wiggling my nails around his knees he went into a deeper, throatier laugh. I chuckled evilly…I was turning him on even more.

After a few minutes I went down to his feet. “Oooh no, nono, not the feet!” He exclaimed, half laughing. He tried covering up one foot with the other.

It didn’t work, of course, it never does. I just lied on his knees and wiggled nails up and down his feet, occasionally teasing his inner thighs. He just squealed and squirmed, laughing loudly, giggling lightly, and occasionally bursting out in full-blown moans.

I discovered his worst spot was right below the toes where they met the feet—I exploited this to the fullest extent possible. After a while, he went quiet so I stopped and let him take a break.

Of course, while I was stopped I couldn’t stop teasing. I ran my fingertips over his hardened cock a few more times, eliciting a few more gasps. Then I crawled back up to his upper body.

He gulped loudly. “Oh c’mon honey, I’m blue down there I…AAAA-HAHAAHHAHA!” He broke into uncontrollable laughter…I had just dug into his ribs around his nipples, and they, let me tell you, are one of his worst spots. He arched his head back and LAUGHED. I never heard such laughter. One second, loud and squeaky, the next second, deep and throaty.

And he was really turned on. REALLY really. His poor penis was starting to spit precum by this time…I was loving it. Not only did I have a willing ‘lee, I had a willing boy toy😉

And, of course, that’s when my GRANDMOTHER HAD to knock on the door. I looked up a the clock…it was two am >_< We told her we had been asleep, and the noises must have been in a dream. Luckily she didn’t open the door😛

I still feel bad for my boyfriend….he’s told me since then that I kept him on the edge most of the night😉 Maybe next time….

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back