• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tru Tickling Fetish...

Intresting1

I wanted to make this topic subject somewhat enticing to make sure this message was viewed. I've been doin a lot of thinking these past past couple of years and i have formed many opinions and have many ideas that i want to share. This is my first post here, but this is also my first time ever actually talking about ... tickling, or fetishes or feet or anything that has to do with my fetish, my very first "encounter" with other people about it.
where to begin, im sitting here with all these thoughts,... not really thoughts but ideas that i just dont know how to exlpain ...here i am with an extreme intrest on the publics opinion, or anyones opinion on what i think about our society how we live our lives, and i dont even know how to describe my feelings. i know everyone has thier own opnion and i respect any ones opinions and beliefs and religion what race they are. so with this thought and question there is no disrepect toward any of you, i want honest opinions and thoughts because thats what im giving you. I have a tickling fetish, whoever reads this will be amungst the first to know...i have never told anyone about my fetish ever spoke a word at all about it....ive had it for along time ever since i can remember ive always had a thing for tickling and especially feet. it just got stronger as i became older...im a 20 yr old male i have never actually tied anyone up and tikled them but it is my all-time fantasy. and now i feel like it is affecting me in my social life. i think about it all the time, i dont know why i guess i am ashamed of it because i wouldn't choose this if i had a choice but i feel like i dont have one. i just feel this way. it turns me on and i have dated and gone out with girls and never told any of them about my fetish...i was in love for 3 years, so i thought and never told her about it...i feel like if people knew i had it, or if a girl ever told her friends, i wouldnt know what to do...i'd feel so embarassed, i feel like they'd think im wierd just because i have a fetish that i cant help.
so i guess im just looking for feed back, but they only way anyone can reply is through this forum, just posy replies in this discussion and i will gladly read them,

In Search for more Meaning

Hey i feel the same way you do...just letting you know your not the only one out there.

Hello Interesting,

You are not alone, not even close.

When I was a teen-ager I guess my family figured out that I was into tickling, or feet, or both. We didn't actually discuss it, so I don't know what they thought... but one day my old man found me sitting on the back porch alone. He walked up and out of the clear blue he said (best I can remember), "Son, everybody's got something different about them. Some guys like asses, some like ears, or hands, or feet. Everybody's got something." He asked if I understood what he was saying, I said I did, and that was the end of the conversation.

Y'know what? He was right. Most everyone does have a non-traditional body part they find sexually exciting. In my opinion, the ones who say they don't are so sexually repressed they're worse off than the rest of us.

Besides, as fetishes go, tickling seems pretty harmless to me. I'm just glad I'm not into "golden showers" or wearing diapers, or being humiliated, or something else that's ever further outside the mainstream. Don't misunderstand, I don't look down my nose at anyone else's "thing" I'm just glad I don't find mine all that odd.

And since you're also into tickling, I don't find yours all that odd either. 😉

Welcome to our world. Interesting

All the members comments are dead on the money. Tickling is not as simple as enjoying the feeling of giving or receiving it.
It is a true gift to be able to enjoy the pleasures of human touch.
I especially like what Tickle56 had to say about it.

I am 21 and have found my tickling soul mate and I believe that is the best way to go. I am a moral man and do bot believe it is right to just go around fulfilling your lusts with anyone you chose.
I would not say that I am a religious man, of course neither is God. Most people think that God is some outdated out of touch being who only respects acts of religious customs. You will not find this in the Bible. I am a true Christian from God's standards, and probably less than half of those who say they are true Christians, really are not. I am faithful to my church
(not that it is what is getting me to heaven) and I teach the Bible.

Interesting, you have been given a gift, one that is very difficult to deal with but so immensly wonderful once you find the right person to share that gift with. I can help you with any aspect of your life, all you have to do is ask. I have a tickling tips thread, it is the sticky thread at the top of the tickling discussion forums.

In closing, the most important thing I can tell you is to find your soulmate, not really a girl who is into tickling, but someone who is your perfect match. I believe that if you find the right one, she will like tickling. She may not even know it yet or you may be th eone to unlock the full potential in her as I did with my fiance. I am possibly the happiest man alive for doing it this way.

Welcome my friend

Hey Intresting,

I am 45 and this is only my 2nd post to this forum, both tonight. These 2 posts are also the first time I have spoken about my fetish. I've had a tickling and nyloned foot fetish since I can remember.

This looks like a great forum to me .... so now we're not alone.

iluv2tkl said:
Interesting, you have been given a gift, one that is very difficult to deal with but so immensly wonderful once you find the right person to share that gift with.

Interestingly, I have always referred privately to our preference as "the Dark Gift." When I was younger I saw it as an affliction, but as I have become wiser and more mature, I see it as bringing more good than bad into my life 🙂

Love and Peace,

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back