• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true, barefoot wife

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
Last night my wife and I were sitting on the sofa watching TV when she asked if I would paint her toenails. I retrieved the things I would need and pulled her feet into my lap. I took off her right sock and did the nails in a shade of dark metallic purple. As I waited for the nails to dry I rubbed her right foot. She giggled a little. When I asked what was funny, she said that her feet, for some reason, are really ticklish tonight. I scratched the center of her foot with a single finger and she squealed. I stopped because I didn't want to ruin my fun yet.

I pulled off her left sock and painted those toenails. As I waited for those nails to dry, a began to massage that foot too. I told her to see how long she could keep a straight face as I brgan tracing a path on the sole of her left foot with a single finger. Try as she may, she was not able to keep a straight face for more than five seconds before she started to laugh. I saw that the end of my fun was coming so I went for broke. I trapped her ankles under the forearm of my left arm and vigorously tickled both of her bare feet with my right hand. She went nuts and I continued for about ten minutes before giving up and letting her catch her breath. This was amazing for me because this was the longest I have ever tickled my wife's feet. Hopefully I'll have another story soon.

Thanks for sharing.

I always love to read your posts, Snapnuts. I hope to read more of your tickling adventures in the near future.

What's New

9/25/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum, and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back