• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

* True * Bride Tickle Wedding Present

drewsweet

When I was in College , one of my close friends invited me and others to his wedding. His nick name in College was Mac, always playing jokes to get people in trouble... Some people I think really wanted to kill him....I just wanted to get even. Six of his ,who been a party to his pranks, thought this might be the only time to get him back.
We decided to do a couple of things, in case things didn't work
out to plan. First we found out where his honeymoom hotel was,
and canceled it.....( we did get him a nicer place to stay we just didn't tell him.) Second we change the airline reservation and put
it in Kathy's maiden name.(they did finally get to Hawaii) Third we decided to kidnapp the bride for a few hours(during the reception)
We put our plan to kidnapp her after the last dance, we had Kathy come outside , then Six of us grab her from behind, tape her mouth , and plastic tied her hands and feet. We also covered her eyes.(this is nothing to want he did to us......) He pick a very fine women to marry 5'5 , 110lb, very beauiful face and a firm body to go with it. Blonde hair ,deep blues eyes, and a killer smile.
After we left , we took Kathy in van to the hotel ( we had pick
for them.) We knew , we couldn't get past the lobby of the hotel with Kathy being tied up, so we wrap her up in a blanket. Walk
past the front desk and up to the room. We unrolled her on the bed , her shoes had come off (really nice feet size 6 maybe, slender, and well taken care of, but , so was the rest of her.)
We had taken the tape off her mouth and told her we were getting even with Mac......She laugh and said why my wedding.....
Mac had been given by this time , a cell phone , a treasure map
of clues to find the hotel. When he called the first time, we put the tape back on Kathy's mouth. He said he wanted to talk to her.
We told him she was in pain, she was screaming into the phone
(we were really tickling her ribs.) Boy was she really ticklish on her
ribs. Vic was doing all the tickling at the time. We all wanted our
turns. The next phone call , two us tickle her feet, great reaction
it drove her crazy. The third call, three of us attacked her, we took off the tape , she couldn't get enough air.She was begging us to stop. We told her not until Mac finds you. By the sixth call, six of us were enjoying ourselfs tickling this bride to tears. She was so much fun to tickle, she was ticklish everywhere!!! 1hour 45mins later. she was a very ticklish mess. She couldn't talk, she couldn't laugh anymore. 12 hands tickled about every inch of her body.
Behind her knee caps , got a moan laugh out her , we rather enjoyed.......Mac had got to the hotel mad , we paid for a nice bridal honeymoom penhouse , and room service for them , and two dozen roses for Kathy.......(I DON'T THANK SHE WAS UP TO
ANYTHING THAT NIGHT, WE WIPE HER OUT.......)

🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back