• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

true ex-wife f/t-nylon

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
This is a short one about my ex-wife and her ticklish stocking feet.

My ex-wife Deborah (she was my wife at the time of this story) worked in a major upscale type department store that mandated a certain type of dress. At work she would wear either a dress or skirt and nylons with dress shoes. She was always a jeans and t-shirt kind of girl, though, and would change as soon as she could after work.

I went to pick her up from work and we had plans to pick up my friend Tom afterwards and go get a bite to eat. As usual, Deb went to the locker room and changed her clothes before she came out to my pickup truck. She jumped in and we went on our way to pick up Tom. The truck was a full size pickup but it was a regular cab, so when we got to Tom's house, she scooted to the middle of the bench seat. I don't know why I happend to look down but when I did, I noticed that her pants had risen well abover her ankle and I saw a peek of white nylon above her socks. Either in her haste to leave her job or just out of laziness, she had not taken off her pantyhose. Tom got in and I was already hatching a plan to get those feet.

We went to get a bite to eat and then went for a ride to the lake. We got out and walked along the boardwalk for a while until it started getting late. On the way back to the truck, I let Deb walk ahead of us and I told Tom, in a manner that wouldn't out my fetish, that I wanted to play with Deb. I told him that she had been down about her job lately and needed a good laugh and I knew just how to go about doing it.

When we got back to the truck I went to the driver's side and Tom and Deb went to the passenger side. I unlocked the truck and Deb climbed in first. I sprung my plan by grabbing Deb's arms and pulling her across the bench seat by. She only gave light protest until I told her that I thought she needed a good laugh. I think, given my past history, she knew what I had in mind. She started to wriggle but Tom put his weight on her ankles and pulled off her sneakers. He started to tickle her through her white cotton socks. She started laughing and bucking wildly. I told him that the socks were pretty thick and that she'd probably get a better laugh without them. With that he pulled off her socks one at a time exposing her pale pink painted toenails through the sheer white nylon. Started to tickle her again and she screamed even louder. Her back arched and her body was shaking. I couldn't let Tom have all the fun so I went to his side of the truck and we each grabbed a foot. We both scrabbled fingers all over her smooth white-nylon covered feet from the sole, under the toes, over the top and on the arches. Deb was gasping for air and laughing so hard I thought she would wet herself. We must have done this for ten minutes straight before we noticed a couple on the boardwalk and we let her go. We all got back in the truck and left.

I dropped Tom off at home and went back to my place with Deb. She was really pissed at first but did concede that it gave her a laugh that she probably hadn't had since she took her job.

Great story, two on one foot tickling might not be fair but it sure is a lot of fun.

snapnuts11,

I really enjoyed this story. Ever since I first read a story in "Penthouse Variations" many, many years ago about a husband that would gang up on his wife with his best friend and tickle her to oblivion I have been a big fan of two on one tickling tales.

Excellent post!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Excellent stuff, nuts!

I really like the idea of springing something just like this on my wife. Unfortunately it doesn't seem very likely. I guess I'll have to stick to writing fiction.

Post again when something else happens!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back