• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE nylon tickling before a wedding

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
Just wanted to share a quick story. A couple weeks ago my wife was getting ready to go to a wedding. I had to work so I was preparing to leave when she came out all dressed. She was wearing a black dress with sheer off-black hose and black open-toe heels. As she was walking around the living room she was complaining about the shoes and how they hurt her feet. She was kind of pissed off because she was running behind and needed to get going. I told her that she should change her shoes or she'd regret it when she got to the wedding. She told me that she had no time and continued getting her stuff together. I found her comfortable black shoes that she had thrown in the closet and brought them out to her. I offered them and she said she didn't have time. I reminded her that she would be miserable if her feet hurt and she told me that if I wanted her to change her shoes I would have to do it myself. I'm not sure if she actually heard what she had just said because if she had, she would have known it wouldn't go well for her.

With that I started toward her. She realized what she had said and started to walk past me quickly. I grabbed her and pushed her face down onto the sofa. She was yelling at me telling me that she had no time and wanted me to let her up. I let her know that I was just doing as she asked and changing her shoes. With that, she yelled the all too familiar phrase, “Don't you dare tickle my f#$&ing feet!” I sat on her calves and pulled off the heels. I asked her if she felt better now but she kept yelling and struggling under me. I quickly attacked BOTH of her upturned, off-black nylon soles at the same time. I don't know if she was really mad or if it just tickled that badly because she screamed like I had never heard before.

When I dug the fingers of each hand into the base of the toes of both feet she almost kicked me onto the floor. I tickled her hosed feet for about five minutes and lived every minute of it. She, on the other hand, did not. I put the comfortable shoes on her feet and let her up. She immediately punched me hard in my arm, gave me a kiss goodbye and left for the wedding. I only wish I had enough time to set the camera up for that one!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back