• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True or False

james_23tk1

Like me is it more the males who enjoy being the ticklers and female make best lees or am I wrong?

As a guy I want my lee to be female but in all honesty I think that female lers can be much crueler and much better ticklers. So I would say false.

james_23tk said:
Like me is it more the males who enjoy being the ticklers and female make best lees or am I wrong?

Yes. No doubt your own preference as a male ler is affecting your opinion. Most people in the TMF and TTC community are switches who enjoy giving and receiving. And a lot of the guys who are solid lers are just inexperienced with being tickled and end up changing their preference after their first lee session. (I said a lot not all, so don't post saying you're the exception to the rule)

I love both being ler and lee however from what I have seen, there are more male lers and female lees than any other scenario. For the most part that is.

TickledToDeath said:
I love both being ler and lee however from what I have seen, there are more male lers and female lees than any other scenario. For the most part that is.

HIya! :redstar: :redstar:
Interesting question,,, but probably one which would take a lot of fairly well thought out research to determine - sounds like fun actually 😎
But until that heavenly day,,, i can at least give you the info from my personal pref.
As a way-preferred female 'lee i'd say i do better in that category... but i have to confess that on those odd occasions when something moves me to go on the tickle-attack i can be very deadly.. :evil: :evilha:

So in the end,,, i haven't the foggiest. :tounge:
Oh well i hope there was something useful in all that..

Many blessings,
Chickles😍

Most people I find start as a lee or ler and then over time, as they get more experienced in the tk community, they start to become switches.

Snail Shell

Snail Shell said:
Most people I find start as a lee or ler and then over time, as they get more experienced in the tk community, they start to become switches.

Snail Shell

Hiya :flower:
Hmm, that sounds interesting... Maybe it's just a natural part of the whole experience. And seeing that people that sound like "me" (ie all of us to ourselves) can enjoy the other side of the tickle-coin,, Does that make sense?:weird:

Anyway, neat observation Snail! 🙂

Many blessings,
chickles😍

well I've started out as a lee, then became a ler... and now I'm a ler who is craving to be a lee.

The other day, I was sitting with my gf, and I had kicked my shoes off... my gf reached for my foot and gave me a quick tickle; although it lasted for a few seconds the rush was amazing lol. I had nearly forgotten what it was like... and now I crave for more bwahahaha...

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back