• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story (airplane)

tk22

TMF Expert
Ok, 4 those of you who have been on a plane before. You ever get this girl next to you wearing flip flops, an d you hope like hell she takes them off? Well i had that happen and then some. Here it is...

Ok, so im on the plane right. Not a good experience. I mean, come on, its boring up there! But anyways, this girl sitting next to me is wearing, as mentioned above, flip flops. Now shes not gorgeous or anything. But she was a cute older woman. Id say 40. (4 the record, there are 3 seats per row, im in the window seat, and shes in the middle seat) Well b4 we even take off she has her shoes off. Now I don't know why she didn't just move over, but she asks me if she can fold her leg over so thats its kinda in my space. I of course say yes, bcuz now her foot is hovering just to the left of me. We get yup in the air, and her foot keeps touching my leg. I am by no means bothered by it, but she thinks that I am, and says if it happens again, just push it out of the way. (obviously she was kidding) But it happens again, and I bend over, and push her foot away, and "accidentally" rub fingers down her arch. She giggles softly. I asked her what was so funny and she said that it tickled. I asked her if she was ticklish and she said "o yes, very ticklish" At that point i took a pen, and started dragging it up and down her foot (with the cap on). She just kept her foot there and started giggling a bit louder. When i asked her if it bothered her, she said "no, i love having my feet tickled." I was so psyched. So I just ended up tickling her feet for the next hour and a half. It was wonderful. Her toes were especially ticklish...😉

Last summer....

I was on this tiny little propeller plane. 2 seats per row. I was also in the window seat. I thought I was sitting alone, but right before people stopped boarding, this really attractive blonde comes on the plane. Looking around, I noticed the seat next to me was the only seat left. Reluctantly, I moved my stuff off her seat, and she came and sat down by me. So, we took off, and about 5 minutes into the flight, she slips her shoes off and falls asleep (no idea why she slipped her shoes off to fall asleep). I started doodling to pass the time. So she's sleeping, and every once in a while, I look down at her feet. They were pretty good looking. I thought, well, heck, I'll give it a shot. I accidently on purpose dropped my pencil on the floor. Very slowly, and not too cautiously (just in case someone was watching me) I reached down, picked up my pencil....then, I inched it over to her feet, and acted like I was looking for it. I quickly ran the pencil tip down her arch, then sat back up. She giggled very softly, then I got back up and resumed doodling. Without warning, she put her foot up, much like in your story, and it landed on top of my doodle. Staring at her foot, I raised an eyebrow. People were looking at me now. I pushed her foot off, trying to avoid drawing attention to myself. It slipped down onto her other leg, then slid, very slowly, towards me.

I didn't notice until it touched my leg. Surprised, I looked down and noticed it was touching me now. I wiggled around a bit, making her foot bounce around, but always coming back and touching my leg. I knew the lady was asleep from all the ruckus I was making and her bare foot bouncing around and hitting things. So I put up my little table thingy, put away my things, and very carefully with one finger, pushed her foot up, and it landed on top of my leg this time. Now, it slid almos tcompletely into my lap. At this point, I was pretty positive this had to be too good to be true, but I didn't care. So, then I started. At first, I just gave a quick stroke, making her shiver a little and giggle. After a while, I was tickling her, VERY VERY softly, right under the ball of her foot, with my fingernails. No one noticed, I made it very discreet. During the whole thing, I looked forward or out the window. She was squirming and giggling very softly, but didn't wake up.

I stopped the first time after about 5 minutes, then they started bringing the drinks down the aisle. I quickly got her foot back onto her leg before the cart came to our row, got a diet coke, and then after the cart was gone and I had finished my coke, I got her foot back up onto my leg and started tickling again.

Then...to my absolute horror, 10 minutes later, she woke up as I was tickling her foot. Almost instantly, she bust up laughing right there. I resumed normal position and looked forward. She knew she was being tickled, and I'm sure she knew it was me, but I didn't care. Now EVERYONE was looking at her. She looked at me with a smirk on her face and asked me in a very light voice, "Were you just tickling my foot?"
I swallowed, still looking forward, and nodded slowly. Then, she said, "So that's what that was. Oh well, I shouldn't sleep too much anyway, I should be enjoying my flight"

Still mortified about the fact I had been caught, I continued to stare straight forward. Then, I jumped as I felt the foot touch my le..wait a minute...no, it was in my lap this time. All the way in my lap. She was still awake, and doing this, I knew she was just begging to be tickled. I began the light tickling again, this time she tried to hold it in, and squrimed around a lot, but didn't laugh. This coninued until our pilot told us to fasten our seatbelts. Then, as I arrived at the boarding dock inside the airport, I saw her, and she waved and winked at me. I waved back nervously and smiled.

That was the best plane ride ever. 😀

thats even better than mine kunoke. congrats!

hmm..and to imagine me...the infamous IL2BT as much as I travel..I've never been tickled on a plane but wish all the time that I would be. Whoever suggested it is right. The tickle community needs some kind of symbol to wear so other people know whether we're in the presence of a fellow 'phile. 😛

I take my shoes off EVERYTIME I travel on a plane and I'm always flying for more than 2 hrs. Soo many wasted opportunities🙁

Iluv2btickled said:
hmm..and to imagine me...the infamous IL2BT as much as I travel..I've never been tickled on a plane but wish all the time that I would be. Whoever suggested it is right. The tickle community needs some kind of symbol to wear so other people know whether we're in the presence of a fellow 'phile. 😛

I take my shoes off EVERYTIME I travel on a plane and I'm always flying for more than 2 hrs. Soo many wasted opportunities🙁

1. You haven't sat next to me and my gf on a plane.
2. As for that symbol......great idea. Think I will get planning.
Will have to be something discrete yet obvious to us ticklephiles.
Something that could and would/could be worn all the time.

TTD :umm:

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back