• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRUE Story...and my life is now complete

phishpheed

Hey all..
I've never posted before, but this one is really a gem 😀 . Keep in mind, that every single part of this story is true.

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for just over two years, and about six months ago, I told her about my tickling fetish, just because I felt that it was important to share, and she was totally cool with it, and made me feel really comfortable about talking about it. So as the months went on, I started tickling her more and more, (she is ridiculously ticklish), and eventually, almost joking, I asked her if she'd ever consider letting me tie her up and tickle her. She said of course she would let me..as long as I promised to be nice. So we set the date for my birthday, which was last week.

I let her set all of the rules. She agreed to let me tickle her for five minutes, as long as I gave her a break for each piece of clothing she was wearing. And on each break, I would remove a piece of clothing. On the night we'd set, I arrived at her house and she greeted me wearing her bathrobe, covering up whatever was under it. We got to her bedroom and she removed the robe to reveal a tank-top-ish thing and matching underwear and socks. We talked for a while about the whole thing, and she seemed pretty comfortable, so I asked how she wanted to be tied up. She doesn't have a bed..only a box-spring and a mattress, so I was wondering how we'd work it out. She laid down spread eagle and told me to slip the rope between the mattresses and to tie the ends around her wrists and ankles, so that her limbs were tied together on opposite sides of the mattress. I was more than ok with this of course, and thus began one of the greatest/most frantic/funniest five minutes of my life. She obviously freaked out and laughed hysterically the whole time, but later told me that it was fun, and that she'd be more than willing to do it again. I'll leave the details up to your imagination, but I just couldn't let this story sit without sharing it, so I hope you enjoyed...hope to add to this soon!

dude that sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back