• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story husband tickled by his dad!

Nvrtelling

It was his birthday and it just happened to be that his whole family was in town. There was nothing planned so we didn’t think much of it. His mom made a cake but other than that it was low key. However, at dinner his dad started talking about how when my husband was little he used to see how long he could tickle him with his arms up before he gave in. The tradition became that on his birthday he would test and see if he could hold still one second for every year old he was. My husband and his brother were laughing remembering how hard it was and how they were always laughing before their dad even touched them. When it was about time to get out the cake, his dad came and stood behind my husband. My husband didn’t have a shirt on because we had all just been swimming. His dad tells his mom to wait before she lights the candles. He tells my husband to put his hands up behind his head and not to move. He refused at first but everyone at the table was goading him to do it and laughing. As I’m watching, I can tell that he was embarrassed and he put his arms up and made a face that was trying to contain a smile. His dad starts talking to everyone about how long it had been since they had all been together on his birthday. While he is talking he just barely touching the hair under my husband’s arms. Brian (husband) kind of held his breath and shut his eyes. Then his dad starts asking him questions that we typically ask, like what was your favorite memory from this past year. Only while he is asking him, he starts tickling very lightly but at a pretty quick and steady pace. Think fast light spiders. He’s going from his elbows to his armpits and then down his sides and back up. I’m about having a heart attack from being SO TURNED ON! He was trying to think of answers but was concentrating on not losing his composure. Lots of teasing from his family saying “what’s wrong, Brian?” “Be still!” “Don’t move!” And his dad saying “I haven’t even started yet!” After he struggled through the questions he was asked, his dad tells his mom to light the candles. He instructed us to sing loud and slow and to pause after saying “Brian” so he could count to how old he was and then we can finish. Then, with his hands just buried in my husband’s armpits, we all start singing happy birthday. His dad really picks up the pace and he is all out tickling my husbands armpits and ribs. My husband starts losing it and is giggling so hard trying to take it but his dad was leaning over him from behind so he was pretty trapped. When we get to the right place in the song, we stop and his dad rapid fire pokes him in the ribs and armpits 36 times! That’s how old he turned the other day. At this point he can’t hold back his laughter. He looked like one big, incredibly ticklish and embarrassed, puddle. When we finish, everyone gave him a round of applause for making it through. People were commenting how hard it must have been to stay still. He was sweating and red faced. He was a good sport about it but now he was enduring people coming up to him and poking him. That night you can bet I insisted we reenact it with me playing the part of his dad. It was literally the greatest moment of my married life.

Have you ever had your hubby tied down so you could tickle him?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back