• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true story,midnight tickle and a heart wrenching sock removal

Skribz1226

On monday night, my friend was having a party at his house. Usually his parties are pretty big and the society ranges from all shapes and sizes. I got to his house at about 9:30pm and unfortunately, the party was shut down. Go figure though....a bunch of teenagers on a monday night in summer with parents home. So we all decided to go and chill out elsewhere, that being dunkin' donuts. We all had our individual chats; all eleven of us. the time was about 11:30 now and people had to start hittin' the road so little by little people started leaving. Considering i didn't have work the next day i decided to sleep out with my friend shawn over his friend's house. His friend's name was Leah....she was 18, light brown eyes, deep brown hair, causcasian, and was involved in numerous sports. First we had dropped off one of our friends, then we were on our way to Leah's house. When we got their it was only me, Leah, Shawn, and Zack. I remember laying horizontally near the foot of the bed and Leah laying vertically so her feet were near my thighs. Before i knew it she had propped up her feet onto my thigh. Now i have an extreme foot fetish, it's so bad that if i get my hands onto a foot or feet i will not stop until i am physically dragged off. So i reached down to Leah's foot and started massaging it. I massaged her foot from toes, to sole, to heel, and back up and repeated. She absolutely adored it and insisted i keep going. And that i did, but then a question popped up in my head, the question was "if Leah liked to have her feet massaged....what about tickled"? So instantly like a bat out of hell i pulled her socked off (yes her feet were socked and i hate that with a passion). Quickly; she pullled away and asked what i was doing. All i said was what ne normal dude should say, i said "sorry i got carried away and idk". She smiled at me and then put on a movie for all of us to watch. The time was now 3:00am, and Leah had been fast to sleep. Zack was sleeping next to her, but on the other side. Leah's bed was small in length, so her feet kinda went over the edge of the bed....and that was exactly where i was sleeping. I opened my eyes to see her feet dangling right in front of my face. My heart fastened up as i knew what was about to happen. I took my right index finger, and slowly dragged it up and down her right foot on the sole under her big toe. She wasn't moving at all, so she must have really been sleeping. I kept repeating this for about 5 minutes, but then my inner beast hit me and soon i was using all five of my fingers to intensely run them all over her sole. Her foot twitched insanely, and soon she had awoken and brought her feet back before the edge of the bed. I was lyk "god damn yo, i def. need more of that." Again, her feet dropped over the the edge of the bed. Over a span of about 3 hours i had little 15 second intervals with her feet, tickling a little part at a time. Spent time on her toes, alot on her big toe, her heels and soles. She had woke up again at about 5:00am. This is where my night became one not to forget, as i am an individual who very rarely gets his hands on feet. Leah was really sleeping cuz she started snoring. Her foot was laying right on the edge of the bed. I started using both of my hands to run my fingers all over her sole. Then i said to myself, "wtf am i doing? this chica is sound asleep im taking her socks off". That's exactly what i did, i used some force cuz her socks were pretty tight around her ankles and before my eyes was Leah's beautiful size 7'1/2 sole(i looked at her shoe size from the shoes near her bed). I couldn't resist, i started running my finger all over her sweet,soft bare foot. It was so soft, the softest foot i had ever touched. i just kept running my fingers alll over it and then i did the same to the other foot. In fact, i kept going for an entire hour without her waking up. Then it was about 6:15, she woke up and slipped her feet back in her socks. I pretty much knew that she knew what i was up to all night, but at that point i didn't give 2 shits about ne thing else. I actually slept, for about 50 minutes until my friend woke me up and we had to leave to go back to his place because he had to watch his brother. When i saw Leah she hardly looked at me, and gave me this weird white girl attitude that occurs out of nowhere. As i marched out of her door i looked at her one last time and she said "i had a good time...but next time you need to tickle a little bit harder cuz i couldn't feel it." My heart literally stopped as i walked out through her front door. I know im still going to see Leah, and her beatiful feet, and i will get a much bigger oppurtunity now that i found out she loves having her feet tickled. True story my pplz, u don't believe me then be u, but i cannot lie this. Also, this is my first post ever after being here for 5 months. I will be glad to share more tales of tickling further on. Peace and im out my dudes.

no disrespect fam., but around here i ain't bein' offensive this isn't some women's rights thing, but chix catch these feelings. lyk one minute they aight and everything, next minute they given u the cold shoulder for no reason and make u feel guilty for some stuff u ain't even do. Now here in Dirty Jerz, u knw i m not racist plz believe, but caucasian females i knw be catching some weird ass feelings. But i am a gentleman and if u were offfended in ne way then my fault cuz i ain't tryin' to catch ne bodies feelings u knw?

Skribz1226 said:
no disrespect fam., but around here i ain't bein' offensive this isn't some women's rights thing, but chix catch these feelings. lyk one minute they aight and everything, next minute they given u the cold shoulder for no reason and make u feel guilty for some stuff u ain't even do. Now here in Dirty Jerz, u knw i m not racist plz believe, but caucasian females i knw be catching some weird ass feelings. But i am a gentleman and if u were offfended in ne way then my fault cuz i ain't tryin' to catch ne bodies feelings u knw?

No idea what you just said.

wendynpeter said:
No idea what you just said.

He's saying that sometimes he'll see white girls get kind of moody, and he wasn't trying to disrespect anybody, and hes not trying to be rasist, and he's sorry if he offended anyone.

...am I right Skribz?

Oh yeah, and I'd love to hear more stories. Very nice.

Good story, thanks for sharing it. Now that you know she likes having her feet tickled make sure she is barefoot or in nylons before you start to tickle her feet. Try tickling both her feet at the same time to see how she and her feet react to the tickling. You should have more fun that way for sure and she might like it too.

-Kunoke- said:
He's saying that sometimes he'll see white girls get kind of moody, and he wasn't trying to disrespect anybody, and hes not trying to be rasist, and he's sorry if he offended anyone.

...am I right Skribz?

Oh yeah, and I'd love to hear more stories. Very nice.

Would anyone take offense if someone made a comment about "black girl attitudes"? I don't think lumping people into a racial category and talking about they way they act is necessarily "being racist" (especially if its true...) I just want to make sure that there's not a double standard.

wendynpeter said:
Would anyone take offense if someone made a comment about "black girl attitudes"? I don't think lumping people into a racial category and talking about they way they act is necessarily "being racist" (especially if its true...) I just want to make sure that there's not a double standard.

Don't know. 🙂

I was just the translator.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back