• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story- Sweet Surrender- The Lee’s side of the story!

tickle_fan031

2nd Level Green Feather
This story is my side of the story when Bug and I met at the weekend for our first tickle session.

This is in response to the original thread which can be found here... http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=58791

Hope you like it 🙂

Sweet Surrender- The Lee’s side of the story!

For me as I was travelling from up North to see Bug the build up seemed to start sooner for me. So here goes....

Friday 28th May 2010
So today eventually arrived; the build up had been pretty intense. I still couldn’t believe it was going to happen. To get to Bug I had to get two trains and a tube- the journey seemed to last forever. All I could do all the way was day dream. All the MSN conversations Bug and I had had were going to become a reality. It was then I thought; OMG what had I actually said to Bug? OMG she knows my weaknesses EEK! No who am I kidding?? This is amazing! I am glad that she does or how else will she have me at her mercy?! As I was one more train journey away from Bug the butterflies intensified. It didn’t take me long to day dream again and thinking; hmm I wonder how I will react-will I be able to pull away and actually move back for more? Station announcements interrupted my train of thought- but couldn’t help thinking when will this journey end? At every station I was counting down the number of stops to go- then it got closer to my destination; 3 more stops-Yay nearly there; 2 more stops- getting there; 1 more stop- oh come on hurry up! Those darn butterflies kept fluttering every now and then- there was just no controlling them! I finally reached my destination and checked into my hotel. I then waited outside the hotel for Bug to come and meet me. Hello butterflies, fancy feeling you again. During my wait a man in his 40s waiting for something outside and all I could think was; please hurry up and go away I don’t want Bug to be thinking I’m some 40 year old man?! Ha ha. Luckily he soon went and my Bug eventually arrived. When I first met Bug my mind was racing. I wasn’t quite sure what to talk about... oh for goodness sake woman just act normal- omg what’s normal?! We were kinda quiet at first- I mean this was a big step for us both. After getting something to eat we went to the cinema. Now I know what you are thinking-why am I talking about a trip to the cinema-what’s interesting about that?! It is interesting when you go and your ler is sat next to you! Every so often Bug would flex her fingers; she was subtly trying to tease me and OMG it was working! I kept looking away- trying to pretend that it didn’t affect me. But it did. It made me only have one thing on my mind. This was pure madness. She could strike at any time. So I felt on edge- but it was fun. Bug wasn’t doing anything- this was all inside my head!
After the film we went back to the hotel. My mind was racing; omg get a grip woman nothing is going to happen until tomorrow. So to break some of the silence we decided to watch some television. The programme that came on next was Bruce Almighty- talk about timing! Now this would be too obvious if I said to change it- who am I kidding? I was waiting for Bug to say something- I wanted her to tease me. But then the film alone was enough.
For those of you who don’t know Jim Carrey has a knack for giving me butterflies; first of all in Liar Liar when he does “the claw” - he makes a claw shape with his hand and chases after his son tickling him with “the claw” because nothing can stop the claw. Hehe. He also gives me butterflies in Bruce Almighty too. For those of you who haven’t seen the film or can’t remember the storyline; Jim Carrey plays a character called Bruce and the main storyline is that Bruce gets God’s powers. But when Bruce meets God (played by Morgan Freeman) he tries to catch God out by making him guess how many fingers was he holding up behind his back. Bruce tried and failed. Bruce made one final attempt to trick God by changing the amount at the last second; chuffed that he has caught God out he pulls his hand from behind his back and says, “Aha wrong! Seven” then looks at his hand and freaks out because he now has seven fingers on one hand. That is what gets to me- the thought of seven fingers on one hand- any lees out there imagine your ler with seven fingers on each hand *shivers*! Or you lers out there- imagine what you could do to your lee with seven fingers on each hand?!
Anyway I knew that this scene was coming. *flutter flutter flutter* butterflies what are you doing here?! I tried to distract myself by messing about on the laptop but that didn’t work. Haha. Bug didn’t say anything- but she didn’t need to- she knew what affect it had on me.
Halfway through the film Bug had to go. Once she had gone I got a text from her-
(Bug) ‘Good timing on the film huh?’ Gaah I knew she knew what I was thinking- that is what i love about my ler. I was grinning to myself as I replied
(me) ‘Oh yeah!!’ (or something to that effect).
(Bug) ‘Had to bite my tongue when that came on lol’
(Me) ‘I’ll bet!!lol.’
She then text again- just in case the butterflies decided to go away?!
(Bug) ‘7 aha!Aaaahh! lol
Like i needed reminding of the scene?! Hehe. Love it!
A while later we chatted online for a bit and Bug was teasing me at every chance she got! I knew there was a reason for me to come online. I had a look at the latest replied to our thread on TT- some funny replies and Bug gave me the shivers once again. Even PurpleStyle got her 2 cents worth of teasing in with something along the lines of tomorrow is the big day DUN DUN DERRR!! Haha. She didn’t know it but that caused the fluttering to continue. See something so simple gets to me- and this is all inside my head. Madness- but fun at the same time of course.
Saturday 29th May 2010
I woke up and the first text message i got was from Bug- ‘Good morning Mrs Carrey’ hello butterflies- what a great way to start the say- smiling with a side order of butterflies!
We met at the station. We had to get two trains in order to get to the show. Throughout the journey I seemed rather quiet. I was wondering what this evening would bring. I was in a constant day dream. It was brilliant but frustrating at the same time. We eventually got to Victoria and saw the Apollo theatre with a massive sign for Wicked. Yay Wicked! I was so excited. And for once it seemed i was excited for the show at long last. The queue was long but it didn’t seem to take too long for us to be seated or maybe that was because I was day dreaming again.
We sat in our seats. Could Bug strike during the performance- she had threatened to....So inside I was on edge just waiting. Whilst we were waiting for the performance to start we were quiet. I was busy daydreaming again. Today was the day I was going to get tickled and tickled good.My mind was racing- could i handle it? How was i going to be restrained? Will I have to give in before Bug is done? Will I live up to her expectations? What if I’m not that ticklish? Back to yay I’m going to get tickled. During the performance I was glued to the stage- it was fantastic. But out of the corner of my eye though I could see Bug was tormenting me. She was flexing and playing with her fingers. I couldn’t look at her- this was driving me nuts and she knew it- I love my ler. Hehe.
When the performance was over we were both buzzing- it was fantastic. The journey home seemed the ultimate torment as we both knew what was coming next. Bug was teasing me again- placing her fingers on the glass so that I could see her hand span and nails! I was drawn to them- I couldn’t help but look. It was driving me nuts so I tried to focus out of the window instead- that didn’t work. The day dreaming started again. Finally we got back to the hotel. I made us a drink and we relaxed for a bit. There were a few silences. My mind was truly racing at this point; when are we going to start? Who is going to make the first move? I wonder if it is like this for others meeting for their first tickle session? The butterflies erupted again as I wondered what was in Bug’s bag of tricks.
I finally managed to pluck up the courage to ask, “So what do you wanna do?”
There was a slight pause, then Bug replied, “I’ll make a start and get my stuff.”
To which I replied, “I’ll go and get changed.”
I entered the bathroom and starred at myself in the mirror; omg I can’t believe I’m doing this?! I removed all of my jewellery as I expected to squirm- a lot. I tied up my hair in a pony tail- wouldn’t want my hair getting in the way would I?! I put on a yellow t shirt with a white collar and black crop pants (longer than shorts but shorter than trousers) with two pink lines down the side and a butterfly pint on the left side of the leg- rather appropriate don’t you think?! Hmm now socks on? Or socks off? Hmm naaah socks on- make her work for it! I took one last look in the mirror and grinned. I slowly appeared from the bathroom and stared at the bed. Bug had laid out all of her tools on the bed- feather, quill, baby oil, scarves, and nylons. I was in shock and judging by Bug’s reaction I certainly looked shocked?! Haha. I said that I had brought some fuzzy pipe cleaners and got them out of my bag and added them to her collection of tricks.
Bug asked me how I wanted to be tied. Omg is this for real? I can’t believe she is asking me to tell her. Eeek! My mind was racing. I was getting all embarrassed as I was trying to articulate how I wanted to be tied. There weren’t any bedposts so that made it a little harder. After some discussion we then decided on the best way. I sat on the bed, lifted my arms above my head and crossed them and placed a pillow between my head and my arms so that Bug could tie them. The moment I lifted my arms butterflies were swarming my insides. Once my arms were tied I led vertically on the bed as Bug tied my feet together. She stayed at the foot of the bed. For a moment there was silence. I thought to myself omg this is actually happening! Woohooo! The butterflies were going mad inside my tummy. Hehe this feels amazing and she hasn’t even started yet- I love feeling vulnerable to my ler.
Bug asked me where I wanted her to start and I replied, “I don’t mind you are my ler you choose.”
Bug answered, “Well seeing as I am here I might as well start here.”
“Eekehee okeheyy.” I nervously answered as I braced myself for what was to come next.
From that moment on what followed was all a blur. But here I shall talk about what I can remember.
Bug picked up on the fact that something was blocking her (at my feet). So I replied, " Well I have to make you work for it." Haha. So then she decided to test how thick my socks were. She decided to make me work out which fingernail was longer. She drew one nail on my right foot starting from my heel, up my arch and to my toes. As soon as she made first contact with my heel I gasped. My leg twitched as I felt the tickle spasm run up my entire foot. I then braced myself for her next action, I knew what sensation was going to come but didn’t know when. Before I had time to think anymore she then drew another nail on my left foot starting from my heel, up my arch and to my toes then paused and asked which was longer.
“Gaheekehe erm I don’t knoweheee.” Then just guessed. Think I got that one right.
She repeated this notion about three times, the more times she did it the harder it was for me to guess and work out the correct answer as my feet were tingling with tickling sensations. I giggled everytime she asked me to answer her. When I guessed wrong she repeated it, so it was maddening. Hehe. But I loved it.
She tested my toes, arches and heels to see which got the better reactions. My arches were more sensitive shall we say than the heels. But my toes were definitely more sensitive that the arches. She changed her movements; crawling up and down my feet, single flicks with her nails, scrabbling and spidering. I was taken aback with how much it tickled. When she tickled one foot I was flapping my other foot trying to keep the foot that she was tickling in place. Then she uttered the words that made my tummy do summersaults; she talked about something being in her way and that they would have to go. She was a ler and a professional therefore had to test my feet properly. She traced tickly lines around the top of my socks. She released my feet from the restraints to remove my socks. Eeek oh no oh no oh no....how are my feet going to cope?? It was tickly enough with the socks on!hehehe.
My socks were removed and Bug tested my feet again. For some reason, really can’t think why-but she kept making a beeline for my toes ;0). By this stage I’d squirmed out of the restraints that were holding my arms up. But I kept them up still. I was laying there letting my ler have complete control. I did not want to interrupt her work. When the socks were off that was definitely was when I squirmed the most. But no matter how many times I pulled my feet away I always placed them back at Bug’s hands again. She loved that and she loved teasing me about my actions too.
She said something along the lines of, “No matter how much it tickles and you pull them away, they always come back to me for more.”
I was constantly giggling. Thank God I had to pillow to hide my blushing face. Whenever Bug dug in and racked up and down my arches and teased my toes I would flap from side to side and be lost in a constant stream of giggles. I was well and truly loving it. I just kept wanting more. When the tickle sensations came too much when she was attacking one foot with her devilishly long nails I would kick and flap my free foot in an attempt to keep my other foot at her hands.
Bug would attack and then pause to make sure that I was ok. She would tease me, asking me how long had I thought about this moment during the performance today and I responded, “I’m not telling ya!” followed by a series of giggles. Bug responded physically rather than verbally by grabbing my foot and toes to secure them before scrabbling up and down my bare arch.
“Care to rephrase that?!”
“AAAHaheheehaAHEnooehehehe I’mm nahahahtt telling you!”
Bug would also switch between teases to try and make me answer her questions. She said,
“I know you are dying to call me a foot freak....so why aren’t you?” Followed by some tickles up and down my arch.
Bug gently raked her nails up and down my legs and back down to my feet. She mentioned that she was making some slight red marks but they weren’t staying.
“I don’t like leaving/ causing lasting physical damage, but causing emotional/ mental damage I don’t mind!”
Bug dug into my arches and teased the base of my toes.
“GaaahahAHAHEEEH”
I threw my head back and squirmed and kicked my free foot up and down and side to side. The tickling sensations were unbelievable. I had never felt anything so tickly and so awesome at the same time.
No matter how many times I pulled my feet away I would always make sure I put them back at Bug’s reach. What can I say, I am a lee and I wanted more!
Bug asked, “So when this is over and you get back home and talk about this on TT am I going to get a good review?”
I giggled and replied, “No, coz you suck?!”
“Wanna try answering that again?”
“Nope.”
With that Bug dug into my arches with her nails. I nearly hit the roof. I squirmed from side to side and giggled. As soon as there was a break in my giggles, I replied,
“Gaah okok you’re gonna get a fantastic review heeehee. This is so good.”
Bug decided it was time to test the fuzzy pipe cleaners. Oh boy they were effective! Again she reminded me that she was a professional and that she had to test each area of my foot with them. So she did. It felt like no area of my feet were left untouched with them. Then the killer- she teased in between my toes. I knew that the toes closest to my little toe were most sensitive and wondered how long it would be before Bug found this out. Well let’s just say it didn’t take her long. As soon as she realised this she wouldn’t leave them alone-much to my delight. I went nuts when she teased them. She teased the tops of my feet slowly making her way back down to my toes making it hard for me to predict where she was going to strike next. When she went to try and tease them after a few times I curled up my toes and dig them into the mattress. When I did this she teased the back of my knee so that I stretched out my leg giving her full access to my toes again. I liked it when she did that. Even though I couldn’t help scrunching up my toes she found a way to make me uncurl them. Hehe. She teased me by saying, “Who would have thought I lee would bring something so effective for her ler to use on her.”
I hid my face in the pillow and giggled to hide my embarrassment.
Bug then wanted to see how effective they would be if she used more than one at the same time. As if one wasn’t bad enough, two were terribly tickly. Hehe. And I loved it. She then decided to use more at the same time. So to plat them together she wrapped the pipe cleaner in between all of my toes. And of course when she got to the toes closest to my little toe I went nuts. I automatically pulled my foot away.
“Aw look youve made me loose it now I’ll have to start again!”
“GAAAH nooooeekehnooo”
So she started again and I managed to-well just about- let her continue and then she released it from between my toes. As she platted it with the others my mind was racing as I was bracing myself for the tickly sensations I was about to feel again. Once platted she did of course explore my whole foot again and my reactions I think were priceless. Bug commented on my reactions. She loved them. Can’t think why?! ;0)
She went back to teasing me with her nails. Again so I wouldn’t get too used to the same sensations. She talked about how she helps her cousin from time to time to relax his back. She described the motion:
“I place my hand on his back, bring my hand and nails to a point and then fan them out.”
I had remembered her talking about this motion on MSN and just the description alone gave me shivers. I braced myself for the worst. Next thing I know I’m squirming like crazy, lost in hysterical laughter as I immediately pulled my foot away. Bug’s reponse was:
“WOW!” followed by her repeating the same motion again. She continued, “With my cousin it relaxes him but with you it has the opposite effect, can’t think why can you?!”
“Eekeehee nooehehe.”
“No, what?”
“No Bug.”
“That’s better. Every time I ask you a question you have to respond with Bug at the end. It’s what you should call me.
“Ok. Yes Bug.”
“You’ve still not answered my question, how long were you thinking about this moment during the performance?”
“Haha I’ m not telling you!”
“Ok then. “
With that she moved to the bedside table and picked up something. I hadn’t noticed what she picked up. Then she explained that it was baby oil. Oh boy!
She placed my feet under a towel and covered my feet in baby oil and gently massaged my feet to ensure that they were completely covered in it. She decided to then use a different tool. Never in a million years would I have thought that this would be so effective- don’t think Bug did either. It was a comb. I think this was one of her favourite tools...well she used it a lot. It was most effective in between my toes. I thrashed about from side to side gripping onto the pillow as she teased in between my toes. There just seemed to be no sign on stopping. It was heaven and hell rolled into one. She continued with the comb over the tops of my feet, back down to my toes and on my arches whenever I let her have access to them. She went back to my toes and sawed in between them with the comb. She asked me again,
“So tell me how long were you thinking about this moment during the performance?”
I threw my head back, squirmed frantically and giggled. I was really torn what do to. I didn’t want to give in because I wanted her to continue. I was unsure at this point as to whether I wanted her to continue on my toes or move somewhere else. So i decided that this comb action was too tickly to continue with so I answered her through my giggles:
“Throughout the performance and after Bug.”
“Ah. Good girl.”
Once my feet were dried Bug decided it was time to test out her feather and quill. When she moved to the bedside table and picked them up I scrunched up my toes and dug them into the mattress, I giggled and looked up at her. When she got to the foot of the bed again she exclaimed,
“Aw no! Where have your toes gone?”
I just giggled. “I’m not gonna make it easy for you am I?!"
“Well there are other places I can get you.”
She teased the front and back of my knees and I instantly uncurled my toes and straightened out my legs.
“Aha thank you. There they are."
Now I can’t remember the difference between the two. They were both tickly especially in between my toes and that is where Bug focussed on. She swished the feather up and down my arches and across the tops of my feet. It really was hard to predict which way she was going to go next. Every time she changed position she would catch me off guard and I would be back squirming and giggling again.
Bug then moved to my upper body. Butterflies erupted once again. This is what I had been waiting for. Then without realising the following escaped from my lips;
“Please can you test my armpits? I want to see what they are like.”
“What are you insane??”
I giggled and put my arms above my head ready for her to start.
“As you wish.”
She slowly headed towards my armpits and lightly tickled inside my armpits. I immediately giggled. I was surprised at how ticklish they were and how quickly the ticklish sensations took over and made me pull down my arms. Bug withdrew her fingers from my armpits and teased, “You wouldn’t wanna get my hands stuck in there.” Hmm are you sure about that, maybe I do. Hehe.
Bug went back to teasing my arms with the feather. My t shirt had ridden up a bit exposing my left side and she teased it with the feather. Every time she made contact with it I automatically sucked in my tummy and gasped-trying to ignore the ticklish sensations that started up. But there was just no ignoring them, but I still managed to keep my arms above my head- after all I wanted her to tickle me there.
Bug asked where I wanted her to get me next now that she was up here at my upper body. I was in such a predicament. I had to tell her where I wanted her to go...that is sooo not fair. So so evil. I giggled and I tried to speak but my sentence came out all wrong at first. To which Bug responded, "want to try that again?" Haha. I eventually managed to structure my sentence correctly and said,
“You know where I want you to go next.”
With that she started digged into my sides. I instantly lost it. My laughter went down an octave with a really deep belly laugh. I squirmed and started to move from a vertical position to a horizontal position. Bug thought this was hilarious. She tease my tummy; going from left to right with spider like motions. I couldn’t help but squirm. I was trying my best at not blocking her but I failed. But that didn’t stop Bug. She teased; “Like I said before there are other places I can get you.” As she started teasing the tops and then the backs of my thighs. I knew my thighs were ticklish but thought I would be able to stand the tickles- how wrong I was. As Bug teased the backs of my thighs, I automatically lifted my lower body up off the bed causing me to expose my side. As soon as my side was exposed she dug in. Constant stream of giggles erupted from my mouth and I was thrashing about the place. I was laughing at my reaction as well as the tickly shocks Bug was giving me with her spider tickles up and down my sides. I was laughing but managed to say, “I’m trying not to block you but I can’t help it, it tickles too much. GAAAHeheheeekkeehe.”
Bug would pause to let me catch my breath. But I was never sure when she was going to strike again. She switched between my tummy, sides and ribs. By this stage it was pretty much instantly that I tried to block her but she always managed to find a way around my arms- which I was thankful for. ;0)
Bug teased the backs of my thighs so it seemed whenever she wanted me to expose my side. It was driving me nuts but I loved ever second. I didn’t want her to stop. So I then said, “Let me try it a different way. If I lay on my tummy it will be harder for me to block you.”
As I led on my tummy, so moved closer to me and said, “Now that you are here in this position it means I can try this.” And she drew a single nail down my back and rested her hand at the base of my spine. As she drew her nail down my back I curved my back with it. I couldn’t stand it...or rather I couldn’t cope with the tickly shivers she was giving me. When she placed her hands at the base of my spine, even though she wasn’t moving them i couldn’t sit still. It would send tickly shocks to my sides- I really don’t know how that worked but it did. Without warning (which is how I like it) she dug into both of my sides. Now that was a killer. I was in heaven and hell at the same time. I couldn’t help but squirm, wriggle and block her. I kept wanting more, so once she finished her mini attacks and I had finished squirming I adjusted myself so that my sides were exposed again. Then within a few minutes....or so it felt like it...it was probably seconds.haha...she would attack my sides again. Every time it was seconds before I squirmed and blocked her. Hehe.
What followed it what Bug had teased me about but never thought she would make me say it.
“Do you want more?”
I giggled and said yes.
“Well if you want more you have to say more please Bug.”
“Oh no, don’t make me say it!”
“Well if you want more you know what to say.”
My mind was racing. All I could do was lay there and giggle. I covered my face with the pillow and then after a few moments I lifted it up slightly so that I could talk and a slowly said, “More please Bug.”
Bug was delighted and I was rewarded by more tickles. I had the pillow covering my face and my arms up slightly keeping it there. Bug teased me about wanting to see my face and I said no and she answered, “Ye, let’s just see how long you can keep it there!” She then attacked both of my sides, then switched to my tummy when i blocked her and then up to my ribs. As soon as she clamped her hands onto my sides I threw the pillow again, I couldn’t hold onto it any longer. I loved how ticklish my sides were and I loved how much Bug liked to tease me there. After the upper body attack I finished up lying horizontally on the bed- yes I had squirmed that much.
Bug spotted something as I led back down in the vertical position. I didn’t see what she was talking about but she once she started teasing me I knew what she meant. “How could I forget about this? Your favourite noise ever!”
“Oh no, oh no, oh nooeehehee.”
But really i was thinking oh yes, oh yes, oh yes- like any lee would!Next thing i heard was “Click, Whirrrrrrrrrr!” before I felt the electric toothbrush bristles touch my sensitive arches and toes. Compared to the upper body tickles my laughter was higher and softer but a constant stream of giggles. I could feel myself grinning from ear to ear. Bug loved to tease my toes with it and it drove me nuts. Even though I loved it I still couldn’t help flapping and pulling my feet away from her.

Bug was amazingly persistent and her persistence paid off and all in all she got me good- real good. I loved every second of it and it seemed such a shame when we had to stop. The session had lasted just under two hours. It really didn’t feel like it. The time just flew by. ButI guess all good things have to come to an end.

Sunday 30th May 2010
I have to mention the day I left London and headed for home because Bug saw me off at the station. I thought she had done with her teasing. Boy was I wrong. We were casually chatting about the session-still buzzing about it and then she casually asked me, “have you got all of your stuff?”
“Yes I have thanks.”
“Are you sure about that? Coz I think you’ve forgotten something.”
Next minute she pulls out the comb that she used last night. I nearly died of embarrassment. I couldn’t look at her or the comb. Haha. But all the while I was thinking how awesome is she to tease me like that?! I was loving it.hehe. But I refused to take the comb from her. Haha. Even though I refused to take the comb off her Bug still tried to make me take it- randomly pulling it out of her pocket every now and then. Hehe.
I had a long journey home and I think I spent the entire time day dreaming. Even now I still can’t believe it happened. All that is left to say is thank you Bug for such an amazing weekend and tickling the stuffing out of me! :0) Hehe. X

Your welcome my tickle cub, you were truly amazing. I love you tons and would have you down to play again in a heart beat x

that...was....fucking.... amazing

more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more

Sorry to rebring up the old thread Bugs dear...but tidoman61, yo'ure like nearly 3 years late on this thing dear, haha. I think this was the very first session they had in like forever, lmao. Talk about spammers, haha.

HOw have I missed this for so long? lol. This sounded like an amazing session! 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back