• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True tickles at a seminar: Barry's Painted Belly!

chickles_:)

1st Level Red Feather
Hiya everyone!:happy:

Have you ever had a tickle experience as a result of some pick-up sports??

After experiencing a tickle moment I had some weeks ago while attending an international religious studies certificate week with friends it got me wondering how often this sort of thing happens with adults.

I’m calling it the “Barry's Painted Belly” which will make sense as you read on.

Among the under-30 year olds there were 6 guys and 10 women. I think it was Wednesday or Thursday, we finished up our afternoon sessions early and the guys challenged us to a game of three-pitch. (softball in which each team supplies its own pitcher). Given the level of our respective athletic skill the number ratio promised to make the game well, less lopsided. LOL.

The good news for me was that, while I know very little of playing American football, baseball related games are my thing. But of course, I wasn’t about to say much especially when we agreed the stakes would be that the winners could claim the losers as slaves for the evening. It was all intended as good fun and it made the game that much more interesting.

Anyway, skipping ahead in the story, after the agreed upon 7 innings we were ahead by a handy 5 runs! It turned out that having only 6 players proved more of a liability than the guys had thought -especially since all us girls, though not as good as the guys, at least had enough familiarity with the game to get hits and catch easy throws.

So what happened. Well our team-captain, Gill, who came from the central US, decided that to show that we’d won we should paint an eyeshadow face on the losing team captain, Barry’s, belly!

Naturally, he protested loudly insisting that it was beyond the spirit of the slave-deal. "No problem," our captain said. “If we paint your belly, the rest of the guys go free.” As Gill surmised, the other guys immediately sided with us. Seeing the tables had turned, Barry said we’d have to catch him first and bolted.

But not far. A few steps and he was tripped up by one of his friends who told him as we all pounced on him, that he had to get a picture of Barry with eyeshadow! LOL

Even though Barry was down it was NOT over. I swear, the guy had arms as thick as my legs!
Seemed like anyways. I say that because I immediately went for his right arm to help hold him down. I grabbed his wrist and basically fell on his arm pasting it to the grass –for a moment. The next thing I knew I was airborne!

Barry lifted my whole squealing body off the ground and pitched me off him like I was paper! Fortunately plunking to earth didn’t cost me my grip on his wrist. And when he tried to roll over to push another girl off his chest I hung on and flattened his arm to his body. Then amid our collective giggling and teasing and Barry’s grunts and furious protests I put my whole weight on his wrist and worked myself forward levering my shin between his elbow and side until I basically sat atop his arm as though I were riding a broom.

Aided by Barry’s distraction with so many women trying to pin him from every side, I was able to let my weight slide me between his arm and his side and to force even his thick arm back to the grass. Having learned my lesson I sat all my weight on his upturned forearm with my knees on either side and clutched his wrist in a death grip.

Then I went for the TT secret weapon.

...“Hey everybody," i called out, "lets see if he’s ticklish!”

No sooner had Barry wailed in desperate horror than several gleeful female hands and nails were poking and teasing every available inch of his hunky body searching for weak-spots.

And there were many! LOL. Sadly my only contribution was drawing my “sisters’” attention to the tickle tactic. It took all my effort just to keep Barry’s arm from escaping my clutches. But it worked out okay. To keep him pinned I not only had to maintain my death-grip on his wrist, I had to straddle Barry’s powerful -and frantically wriggling- arm between my legs. !

Minutes passed and all-too-soon a breathless and red-faced Barry was begging us to put a happy face on his tummy if it would only stop the tickle torture. Sadly we complied. Well sort of. *heehee* Every time he complained or moved or made any sound of displeasure we used it as a reason to tickle him a little more.

Though she did her best to drag the ordeal out, Gill eventually had painted a nice round happyface over Barry’s washboard abs highlighting it with strings of hair, a goatee and wide expressive eyes. Barry nearly went crazy when she coloured the inside of his belly button for the nose. LOL

For the rest of the night, Barry the very manly Baseball captain, was a walking work of art and a testament to our female victory over the guys!
Well, thanks for reading this far! I hope you enjoyed the story!

Now what about you? What’s your story? Why not share it here!

Many blessings,

Oh wow. Your casually brilliant evilness is appreciated and duly admired. Any ticklish person knows that dropping such a seemingly innocent question as that--"Is he ticklish?" or the like--is, especially in a situation like that, tantamount to lighting a fuse, lobbing a grenade, or setting a bomb. Human nature being what it is, you've sealed the fella's fate, and the moment someone (inevitably!) experimentally flutters her fingers across his abdomen and he (inevitably!) flinches and/or laughs, it's all over but the torture.

There but for the grace of Barry go I!

great tale, well-told!

Wish I could have seen it.

Better yet, wish you'd been on the ground and I was drawing a happy face on the soles of your feet!

Well (*sigh*) if wishes was horses poor people could ride.

I put my whole weight on his wrist and worked myself forward levering my shin between his elbow and side until I basically sat atop his arm as though I were riding a broom.

Riding a horse? Riding a bicycle? Should we take any meaning from the fact that a broom was the first thing you thought to liken it to? 😀 😀 😀 😀
But seriously that's awesome. Good on you for your quick thinking! 😀

Riding a horse? Riding a bicycle? Should we take any meaning from the fact that a broom was the first thing you thought to liken it to?

NESS!!?? 😱
*gulp* :shocked: :exclamati
--okay well maybe.:redface: 😛

Actually i was just trying to figure out how to describe the situation and being as the whole thing put me in something of a mischievous mood, a bit of "witch" imagery seemed appropriate. *heehee* 😀😎

Thanks so much for your comments, Ness and you guys too: soleseeker, cellardwellar and Wade! 😀 I'm glad you all enjoyed it!

Now here's an equally good question for you, Ness. What made you instantly compare "broom" to "horse" or "bicycle" hmm? Any comments on what you see as connecting the three??? :tounge:

Many blessings,

I'll answer any question you want...just don't curse me!!!

Hiya! 😛

I'll answer any question you want...just don't curse me!!!

LOL You're too funny!!😀😀

So which do you prefer to ride? And is there a particular reason??? 😉

*ahem* *Chickles puts on her way-too-oversized pointy hat, pulls out her beginners spell book*, hmm yes here it is: :nerd:
"double bubble toil and rubble -er- stubble -i mean- Hubble -or is that..."

Many blessings,:tounge:

Those Tickling Fingers, Up And Down My Spine, It's Witchcraft

Religious Experience For Ol' Gt And He Wasn't Even There(sadly). I Always Say, If The Broom Fits, Ride It, Baby!!!( Especially This Close To Halloween) *incoming Flying Monkeys At 12:00* *gt Reads Chickles Mind*: I'll Get You My Little Ugly(gt) ,And Your Little Sonicare Too!

I'll Get You My Little Ugly, And Your Little Sonicare Too!

EEEK! 😱
HEEEEELPP!

*Chickles dives for her closet and starts ploughing through her embarrassingly large shoe accumulation.*
"AARGH! Where are those Ruby-red slippers when i really need them??"

I Always Say, If The Broom Fits, Ride It, Baby!!!

*Heeeheee* Thanks GT!! this is too CUTE! I've posted this saying on my fridge. My bf thinks it suits me perfectly! :sharp_tee But i got him back.:tounge:

Evil girl.

Moi?? :amazed: Surely you jest! 😛

Too funny you guys! Glad you enjoyed it!😉

Many blessings,

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back