• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trust Your (Ticklish) Gut - Part One (M/F CNC Kidnapping Series - Short)

ticklishkai

Warm was how I once felt when your eyes gazed upon my skin.

Cold is how I feel now, with the metal cuffs cutting into my wrists and ankles.

I wish I could say I did not know how I ended up here, that I did not purposefully ignore the red flags because of your wit and charm. That I refused to acknowledge the depravity behind your eyes or the hunger in your smile when you licked your teeth at me. I had an inkling you were obsessed and I hated how infatuated I was with your fixation. When I tasted something strong in my drink on our last evening out, a deep sense of loathing washed over me. The world went fuzzy, then dark. I knew this was coming all along. I didn’t stop it. I didn’t want to stop it.

I had awoken to the chilly air prickling my skin. I was stripped, or rather cut down, to my black lace bra and panty set and cuffed to what seemed to be an old medical examination table. The room - which was dark with no natural light but a single dinky lamp faintly illuminating the area - smelled of a stale basement. What little light there was reflected against a large mirror that spanned the entire wall beside me. When I turned my head, I could see the miserable state I was in. Hair tangled, black lipstick smeared across my cheek, and eye makeup smudged under my eyes in raccoon fashion. I despised the wetness forming between my legs after witnessing myself in such a vulnerable position. I screamed for help but all that was returned to me were the echoes of my shouts.

After what seemed like an eternity, I heard loud footsteps booming from an adjacent room, followed by a doorknob creaking as it was turned. The room was flooded with light and then darkened as my captor closed the door behind him. My heart was beating out of my chest. My skin was soaked in sweat. I get a glimpse of you in the mirror as you approach and I start shaking my cuffs in an urgent, but utterly helpless, means of escape. Your eyes darkened with lust. My eyes dart to the erection forming in your jeans.

“Get the fuck away from me! Don’t get any fucking closer, you pervert!” I cried. “Pervert?” you replied and licked your lips into a smile. “You’re breaking my heart! It took an awful lot of effort to get you here. You should be grateful that someone put so much thought into a pitiful whore like yourself.” Your face darkened into something unrecognizable. Fear seeped into my stomach. Despite my pleas, you approached the medical table and traced my exposed stomach with your fingertips. The sensation startled a giggle from my throat.

You scoffed and bit your lip.

“Are you… ticklish?”

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back