• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

trying something new.......

Idofun

I am trying to make my self even more ticklish with subliminal message.

I will keep posted on my progress

🙂

Damn, now why aren't there subliminal persuasion tapes for folks who want to become not just richer or thinner but more ticklish?

i know but maybe their will be if this works out 🙂

i am using software on my laptop were its says some think like "i am very ticklish" it only flashes for around a tenth of a second then goes so my sub mind can see it not the real mind

oh hahaha if you get that to work it would be so cool 😀

I don't think it's gonna work if you know it's there. Seems like the wrong subforum for this, too.

think of all the tickling that will happen if it works :O 😀

ok i know i put it in the place but i can not change it PurpleStyle

For every one else i am already starting to notice my feet being more sensitive.....i think it is working !!!!

Dear viewer 🙂

Just an update my feet are much more senstive then before i really think this is working 😀

I am glad to hear your technique is working for you, but have you also noticed a greater deal in you taking care of your feet?

I wish I could be more scientific with what I'm about to say but..I'm no genius. But I believe such an idea is a possible success because all touch is still a sense of perception from the brain...If you can harden your sub-conscious with such sublimation you can probably have your brain feel more actively to the nerves in your feet...

Re-reading that though, I feel I could try to explain it a lot better...but I do not know how.

Best luck to you though! This is actually a very interesting idea...

idofun, from what you're result shows, I'm happy for you. ^_^ Seen to be a possible choice for some others to try if it worked on you. ^_^

Well there certainly is a mental aspect to tickling which either augments or diminishes ticklish reaction. I think through a manner of mental conditioning one could get more reaction out the sensations they truly feel. I'm not saying just laughing louder or squirming more but a psycho-somatic increase in sensitivity. Whether this could be accomplished through a subliminal means is debatable, but I wouldn't mind being in a clinical test of this sorts as researcher 😉.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back