• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 00 - Just a Mirage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Split from Original Thread.

Last edited:
(OOC: I have posted this in "Hue's Sandbox" and now I am posting it here to see what will happen. Hopefully it won't bother y'all at all, but if it does, it can be deleted from this thread.)

Flying over the Marshes!

A few hours after leaving the Mountains of Everlasting Fire, Night Raptor came upon the Marshes. The thunderous noise of his huge wings flapping could be heard, and Night Raptor's monsterous shadow could be seen as NR flew over the marshes. NR circled the marshes looking below and thinking whether or not he should get involved and whether he had a few more dragons with him at the time.

(OOC: Kalamos, and/or Darth Vegeta, feel free to comment and request help if you want it.)

Valerios looked up "By Mars... what the..." he said. His men looked up in amazement and some in fear.
Dragons...
Valerios had only seen one once in the far distance.
And most men here never.
Except his optio. The old veteran seemed completely unaffected by it.

(OOC: For now there is only 1 dragon over the marshes. That could change with consent from Kalamos and Darth Vegeta.)

Night Raptor continued to fly over the Marshes. Making slow circles and trying to figure out the circumstances. The fog and trees made it a bit difficult to see properly.

"Blast this fog," Night Raptor though, "Time to descend to 20 feet above the ground."

NR went from 45 feet, to 20 feet in a few seconds and continued to assess the area.

"Much better," NR thought, "I can see much better now."

What will happen now that NR is closer to the ground?

(MJ Talk ON!) [OOC: Kalamos or Darth Vegeta, your comments are missed. Please post in here again. Thank you in advance. Keep on gaming!] (MJ Talk OFF!)

OOC: well I'm waiting for Kalamos. Not much to say for the moment on my part.

OOC: Okay Darth Vegeta. I have nothing to say til others post actions here!

Night Raptor got a strong sense of trouble with his slave near Bisanthium.

"Blast that girl," NR said to himself, "I better inform my kingdom of the latest.

NR flew upward and toward his home. It took Night Raptor as long to get home as it did to get to the marshes in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back