• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TS - Day 03 - Tharagyan Peninsula.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
Third gaming day; new players can post their gaming actions here.

Last edited:
Characters who just left Bisanthium are now travelling around the Tharagyan Peninsula.
Last time I checked, I counted at least three different parties:

01 - Castorp, Rilina, Tanandra and maybe Luna [under DM's control] - heading toward Asperum.

02 - Rachel, Vega and possibly Sethos - destination unknown.

03 - Stapleton and possibly Night Raptor - destination unknown or possibly Port Kaphraktos.

plus:

04 - Characters headed to or currently stationed in Port Kaphraktos.

Last edited:
The woods were damp and cold that morning. He had expected as much, but it bothered him all the same. Even here, so close to the beating heart of commerce, at the edge of the place where all things were attainable, he couldn't have comfort. Part of him knew that they were just as unpleasant to everyone else, that this was not his burden to bear alone. It didn't make it any more bearable.

"Great thinking, Seth'. It's the capital of trade, you can find anything in Bisanthium!" Though none were around to hear his words, the very trees overhead bent at the impudence in the child's voice. Sighing, Sethos looked down at the patch of dead earth on which he stood. It was always dead underfoot.

Yesteday

"Whaddya want, kid?" inquired the previously un-bothered guard, regarding the pale urchin.

"Just to know what happened here, Oh Mighty Lordship," Sethos snidely answered. The guard considered smacking the upstart youth there on the spot, but shortly reconcidered; something stayed his hand. Moreso than compassion, he simply could not bring himself to touch the boy.

"There was a fight, kid, whaddas it look like? What, you think th' bartender did this?"

"I heard some guards died last night. And some important people, too."

"If you was smart, you'd stop askin' so many questions."

There was a brief moment of silence. Sethos pulled back his hood and looked the guard squarely in the eye. For a moment, even that jaded old man felt his gorge rising.

"L-Look, kid. I'm feelin' nice t'day. Get outta here now an' I won't tell anyone 'bout what you said." Though he tried to sound authoritative, the watchman sounded more like he was begging. After a short moment, Seth turned his eyes to the west. Before he could bring those unnatural pink eyes up to bear down on the guard again, the older fellow spoke.

"Look, noone knows alla what happ'ned. One a' them had wings, up and flew outta here...One stole a horse, rode inta th' forests t' the South a' town..." He turned his eyes skyward, and made a sour face. "Now really, go on, git!"

Sethos walked away without words, drawing up the hood of his cloak. The guard immediately set about forgetting that the child existed.

Today

Finding whoever it was that had bested those guards was more a matter of luck now than skill. After wandering through the evening without rest, it occured to Seth' that his search wasn't very likely to bear fruit. It didn't seem right, going to these places without Dredge waiting right outside the gates, without something to fall back on if things took a turn for the worse...but he couldn't get him back from the Temple without going to places like this. Just another tormenting quandry he'd have to deal with.

As he was contemplating what misery was his, a sound caught his ear. Two people, a man and a woman, but their voices were faint, and he no tracker...In a more rational state of mind, he'd likely have waited for a better opportunity to survey the situation. As things were now, the prospect of finding anyone was a whole lot more appealing than the prospect of finding no one.

Perhaps my luck has changed, he mused to himself as he careless trod upon the crackling forest floor what withered and died beneath his step. For a moment, a smile almost hit his face. He felt better knowing that he'd have some resolution, for good or ill.

All the same, the forest was cold and damp.

(( I don't know what everyone has in store for their own storylines, but I'd really rather graft myself on to one [assuming it doesn't cause any trouble] than drift about and RP all by myself...This post is an attempt to interract with the characters of TNtickle and Cassandra. If you don't think that this character would be healthy for your storyarch, feel free to ignore him; the woods are big, he could have heard anyone. Otherwise, I think his current quest and their stories would blend nicely. ))

Last edited by a moderator:
Rachel and Vega can append their actions here.

Last edited:
Rachel suddenly sat up. She heard footsteps on the grass, indicating that someone was approaching and making no attempt to conceal himself. Could it be another bounty hunter? Just a passer-by? Or perhaps he was one of the people she met in Bisanthium? She decided to investigate.

"Wait here." she said to the injured Vega, knowing that he would probably be unable to do any more fighting in his current state. Rachel got up and walked in the direction of the footsteps, the cold wind caressing her bare legs and scantily clad body. She saw a strange looking, very pale man whom she had never met before. His appearance alone made her uneasy, and she darted behind a tree hoping that he did not see her.

((OOC: Well done Kalamos! This should work out great for all involved I hope. Anyways, my char. fell asleep in the woods a few short hours away from Bisanthium. He won't be returning there for now. He's travelled all afternoon on Day 2. Half of that was on Makambo's back, the other half was on foot. He made camp just as night fell. I'll let you or Cassandra edit the thread for the amount of days it takes to get to Santhium?...I think it is? Anyways on with the show))

Stapleton woke somewhat tired the next morning. His sleep had been filled with nightmares of angry trappers chasing him and Makambo. He finally got up and fixed a small breakfast of berries and ruffage, to get them through the morning. They bathed in the stream, put the fire out, tucked the scraping stones into his pocket and followed the river. Hopefully it would lead to a village or city, where he could find employment. Anything would do for now. He could keep his eyes open for something better when necesary.

While following the river, Stapleton's keen eyesight fell upon a large bush nestled near the water's edge. It's leaves were huge! "Bravada!" he exclaimed rushing over, and gently pulled a leaf free. He found a small vine and was able to make a small satchel to carry any eccentials. Money being one of them of course. Once that was done, he managed to pull some bark loose to form a plate to hold food. It was a crude way of doing things, but it would work for the time being. He sighed as he looked at the sun's position. They had already spent roughly an hour just searching for the satchel. "We'd best be on our way Makambo." He said, smiling over at the beast. "It might be at least a ___ day journey" Throwing the satchel over his shoulder, the pair made their way through the bush, following the river to where ever it may lead....

Which way, now, Stapleton?

The river is an unmarked body of water you can't quite recognize.

You recall spying a geography book, back home: you were fascinated with the exotic places and names you could find in it.
You remember its title: "Orvys Aygomenicos" - compiled by a sage of old named Kastor.

See "Excerpt from Orvys Aygomenicos".

-> http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?p=89567

You can't be too sure, but you believe that following this river upstream will lead you inland, toward the Mount Tharag - "a rocky giant shrouded in clouds" in Kastor's words.

Following the river downstream will probably lead you somewhere between Bisanthium and Kaphraktos. The Aygyan Sea it not too far: you are likely to stumble into some hamlet before sundown.

Last edited:
Sethos stood still for a moment, looking ahead. It did occur to him that perhaps what he had seen was an illusion; it's not uncommon for people to see what they wanted to see in times of stress. Who wouldn't want to see what he suspected that he had? All the same, part of him was fairly certain a scantily clad woman had been there a moment ago.

"Is somebody there?" he called ahead impatiently, his voice dispelling all notions that the pale figure was quite yet a man. "Stop friggin' hiding! Damnit!" His voice dripped with a brand of annoyance that only the young can know. He had waited entirely too long to play a game of hide and go seek.

Taking another step or two forward, he called again to the tree where he suspected what he had seen was hiding. An uneasiness came over him just then. He found himself wishing, almost unto tears, that Dredge was there.

(( Edit: I em teh many bad spellengs. ))

Last edited:
Startled by the man's outburst, Rachel let out a muffled gasp. Was he some kind of ruffian? It certainly sounded as though he did not like wasting his time, and was capable of using violence to have everything his way. Summoning up her courage, Rachel nervously emerged from behind the tree to face the man, hoping that he was not another bounty hunter. He might very well be one of them, but hiding from him would only anger him further, possibly to the point of killing her on sight.

"W-who are you?" Rachel asked the man. She was already getting ready to run back to Vega but she wanted to find out what the stranger was doing there first.

Sethos did not react right away. Initially, he had been in a rush, but all sense of urgency seemed to leave him. He had a purpose, sure, but he was still mostly human. And he reacted much the same way any seventeen year old human boy of normal physiology would react to seeing a shivering, attractice woman in a sparse dancer's outfit: he stared.

"My name's...Seth'..."

After a moment, before he had a chance to make too great a fool of himself, he shook his head and took back on that look of determination and impudence that made everyone dislike him so much. Bringing his eyes in line with the woman, he spoke both softly and firmly, at a measured pace that seemed to lend even further to the discomfort anyone standing in his presence would normally feel.

"Are you one of the fighters from last night? One of the ones that made such fools of Bisanthium's guard?"

Seth' stopped to ponder his words. It occured to him that in his attempt to retain composure, he had asked a stupid question; the dancing girl was not very likely, as he saw it, to best any number of guards. Doing his best not to blush and allowing no time for response, he again spoke.

"Rather, do you know...where I can find any of, uhh, th-those who made fools of the, err, guards...last nigh?"

(( Edit: Heavens forbid I get it right on the first try. ))
(( Also Edit: Took out the word 'princess' to avoid confusion. ))

[[No prob. Just edited the stuff.]]

Last edited:
The road to Asperum.

Rilina continues to just be moved along like a sack of hay, shoved in the back of a cart and tied up like...well, the tickle slave she is slowly becoming. She mmphs, one of her boots is loose, and she has this itch at the base of her spine...

(OOC: Does Seth actually know that Rachel is a princess?)

"Rather, do you know...where I can find any of, uhh, th-those who made fools of the, err, guards...last night?"

"Made fools of the guards?" Rachel calmed herself down. It seemed that this man was not looking for her as she initially suspected, and he appeared to be as nervous as she was. "I have met them back in Bisanthium but I don't know where they went." She felt that it would not be necessary to give the actual details of how she came to know Draco and his group unless the man asked her.

"My name's Rachel, by the way."

He'd have no way to; he *might* perceive Rachel's "vibrances" - her magical energies - but he'd have little way to connect that to royalty or rank.

(( OOC - He doesn't know she's a princess. The line mentioning that she's a princess was a third-party observation. Really, the word princess was just used to imply beauty. Being a princess doesn't necessitate beauty, I'm aware, but it does tend to mesh with the stereotype. Sorry for the confusion. ))

Almost a soon as Rachel had spoken did Sethos take about him a crestfallen look, and his voice took a turn for the whinier. So mighty was his dissapointment that his nervousness was all but forgotten.

"Why, god, WHY can't some odd coincidence, some HAP series of events, just fall into place for once? Would it truly have been such an unheard of thing for me to stumble upon someone who was actually useful to me for ONCE," he griped at the heavens. Remembering then that he was still engaged in a conversation with an entity of the non-divine sort, he looked back down.

"Are you here alone?" Seth' inquired. He seemed now more alike to polite, though there was still a slight air of conceit to his words.

The road to Asperum.

Tanandra looked out over the city wall of Arthenas. The captain of the city guard was nearby. She had done him a service last year involving his cheating wife. It took two days to tease the information as to who and where the young lady had betrayed her husband, but it was absolutely worth it.

"That cart there. Those are the ones.", she said. They seem to have stopped. "If they don't enter the city proper in the hour we will ride out and capture them."

The guard captain nodded and went to assemble a squad to make the arrest. Tanandra didn't like waiting. It just gave her time to think about what tickly things she would do to her new victims once she had claimed them. She had a lovely little plan in mind for that apothecary...

Asperum is still one day away. This is the small town of Arthenas.

As Seth made his complaints, Rachel simply stared at him in disbelief while trying to stop herself from giggling. Despite his appearance, Seth was not an evil person. Even if he was, he did not act like one but instead displayed some juvenile-like qualities.

"No, I'm here with a friend." Rachel indicated Vega's location in the distance. "Why don't you try asking him. Maybe he has the answers to your question." She walked over to Vega, beckoning Seth to follow her.

"Orvys Aygomenicos, an Excerpt" - Fondest Memories of Youth.

Stapleton pondered on which direction to take. Fondly remembering the book, he tried to picture in his head, his exact location. If he was'nt mistaken, Mount Tharag wasn't too far away from his current position. He made up his mind, gathered his belongings, and headed up the river, towards the...what was it again? He tried to remember the saying in the book. Ah yes, The rocky Giant shrounded in clouds. He smiled as he began purposefully making his way along the river bank, Makambo trodding happily along at his heels.

The road to Asperum.

(OOC: Since Rilina is posting in here, and Draco is after her, but not really, I guess I will post here with Draco finally catching up to Rilina and her masters.)

Draco was tired and very weary. The past few days have turned up to be disappointing with no sign of his brother or anyone that seemed to be helpful to Draco. Draco kept going and a stroke of luck happened. Draco saw the cart in which Rilina was tied up in being pushed by a male and female.

"That has to be them," Draco said to himself. Smiling and with renewed energy, Draco made his dragon wings appear and he took flight. A short time later, Draco landed in front of the group, Battle Axe in hand, dragon wings visible, but Draco was standing in a non-threatening stance and said, "Excuse me, but can anyone of you tell me if you have seen my brother Night Raptor?"

(OOC: Tukano and Rilina, I leave it up to you to continue the story from your Point Of View.)

Arthenas - a Watchful Recruit.

The Magister Cohortis nods to Tanandra and slips back inside the guardpost.

Outside, a younger guardsman spies Tanandra absently - she is likewise barely aware of him: her wicked mind is concocting a plan involving Luna and Rilina... and a lot of exquisite implements of ticklish torture.

Ah, the Elders be praised, life is so generous: two precious little slaves, ready for the stocks and then the slave-market.

From beyond the gates, the walled town is blearily awake with activity - mundane noises of common folks plying their daily trades: the rocking of wheels, the shouting of peddlers, the ding of the hammer on the sparkling anvil.

Arthenas is such a peaceful little place.
Nothing could go wrong.

Then, all of a sudden, the unforeseen happens.

Tyros tightens the grasp around his spear, gasping for air as a winged figure glides past the cart, circling around it before landing.

"Quaeso, Domina..." stutters the green soldier, rising a finger toward Draco.
"Praythee, Lady... is that thing a friend of yours?"

Hearing that there was another, Sethos stopped being glum for just a minute; another person meant another chance that he might find what he's looking for.

Upon setting eyes on Vega, Seth's enthusiasm waned once more. Something about him was odd, set his nerves on end. He didn't know if that was exactly what he needed or a bad sign; he hadn't run into enough Templars to know exactly what sort of vibe they give. What was clear was that he was stronger than Sethos could deal with if they came to odds, and so the child did the only thing he could do in such situations.

"Hello sir," he said as politely as he could muster, focusing all his effort into subduing that nearly-palpable aura of eeriness that hangs about him at all times. "I was wondering if you knew anything about what happened in Bisanthium last night..."

Arthenas - Arresting Castorp and Luna.

"Truly,", Tandy muttered to herself. "Things are never easy."

Marshalling the forces available to her, they move toward the cart. The creature was part-dragon, certainly. A mercenary or soldier, perhaps. Maybe Brazorf had hired it to recover his lost slave and exact reveng?
Regardless, there were ways of dealing with it if needed. That would depend on its intentions.

She barked out her orders. "No loose swords, gentlemen. That's no ordinary soldier." The Magister nodded, as did the others. It was remarkable what one could do with the right tone of voice.

They pounced on the cart. "Sir Castorp! You are charged with the kidnapping of the apothecary Rilina and assisting in the escape of the slave Luna!", she announced.

Over-Ruled Action:

Moved.

Arthenas - Arresting Castorp and Luna.

((Be careful, xtxlx, about posing other people's actions, i.e." Putting the two kidnappers under arrest. Castorp could want to fight like a rabid badger and then it wouldn't be easy or efficient putting him under arrest 🙂 ))

Rilina has never been happy in her life.
She was finally going to be saved!

A nice-looking guardsman was reaching for the ropes: her bonds were about to be undone, and the people who captured her most likely arrested.

"Oh thanks!" she mumbled through the muffling gag.
"Thank the gods!" murmuring her own quick prayer to her possibly made up Goddess of Ticklish Girls.

Over-Ruled Action:

Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back