• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tsunade from Naruto M/F

Umojar

TMF Master
1 commission I just finished recently. I didn't expect the first pic from Naruto that I would draw to be Tsunade, but that's how it goes. Anyway, enjoy, comment, critique, all that crap.

Attachments

• tsu.jpg
    tsu.jpg
    663 KB · Views: 1,756
Last edited:
Damn, she's gettin it GOOD. 0_0
I like how the Naruto clones all have those red demonic eyes, and the expression looks genuine. It may just be me as a foot fetishist, but I've always thought your feet lacked detail; maybe some wrinkles and such, but thats my only critique.
Also, the colors are cool and the background makes the situation look even more hellish, plus Tsunade's tears and flushed face convey the stress of her situation to a tee. Awesome piece of work there, Umojar ^___^

That is absolutely wonderful! Tsunade's deserved a serious tickling for a long time and Naruto and his multi-shadow clones are the right guys for the job! My only fear... the beating Naruto's going to get when she gets loose... YIKES!

Thank you for sharing such an awesome illo with us!

You have made my night man....................seriously ive waited so long for a pick like this. You now get a gold blue peter badge (if you don't no what blue peter is it's a shitty uk show that give out nice badges shaped like boats 😀).

While I'm not too familiar with the Naruto series, I do recognize its main star (I blame Jump Ultimate Stars for that), and a pic like this is always a pleasure to see. Nicely done with the amount of detail once again, Umo.

When I get enough money, I just might make another commission for you. But that'll have to wait until my car's completely fixed.

Brilliant! I always knew she was asking for it, especially from someone as mischevious as Konoha's prankster. As tough as she is, I don't see her getting out of there anytime soon >=}

Good stuff Umo. Great Choice in lee. Probably the first of her. I cannot wait for your next work. Hope for another great artwork and another lee I have never seen. Thanks Umo

I must also concur on an amazing work Umojar!!! There were a couple of things I noticed about the picture which were outstanding.

The first was Naruto's eyes. Normally, for people who are somewhat aware of the series/manga, his eyes are clear water blue. However, when the Nine-Tailed Fox takes possession of him, his eyes become redish and his power increases substantially. Being able to tickle or even attack a Sannin(legendary ninja/shinobi), one would require an extraordinnary power and by colouring Naruto's eyes redish... you maintain a high degree of accuracy in regards to the series. The same can be said of the use of the Shadow Clones and I found Tsunade to be exceptionally well drawn and very similar to the series depiction.

I am very fond of this picture because of how accurate you've made the picture with the series, both in terms of characters and series guidelines. (i.e. difference in power level requiring need to equalize a.k.a. the red eyes)

Staying with the series, it begs the question: Where's Shizune? Perhaps only artist Umo knows 😉

VERY WELL DONE UMOJAR, much deserving of an

IMPRESSIVE, MOST IMPRESSIVE

ur are AWESOME umojar....... if u keep this up.....u'll be a LEGEND in this site haha

😉 😉 :ayyy: :ayyy: 😎 😎 😎
You are always the best umojar !!! Very good artwork

Accurate to the series it is, which shows you did research, which is good, yes.

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back