• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Tuffgal... In Stocks: F>F (Feet)

boing!

TMF Poster
I called this collage "Tuffgal" because that's what she looks like to me. A tough woman who doesn't put up with anyone's shit. Unless of course she's locked in stocks and de-shoed. Ain't so tough now, eh?

Attachments

• TUFFGAL.JPG
    TUFFGAL.JPG
    524.2 KB · Views: 3,042
hummmmmmm i like the smile of the girl in stoc thank for the post

and i search girls tickle her self ( feet ) its possible to find ???

I've seen the video of this somewhere...If I remember right, she's not too ticklish. 🙁

She looks more sullen to me than she does tough and her bare foot is dirty enough that she also looks like she could use a nice hot shower. It looks like she is ticklish and it would be fun to take off her other shoe, scrub both her dirty bare feet clean and then tickle the both of them at the same time until all her toes culed up.

a1532b said:
I've seen the video of this somewhere...If I remember right, she's not too ticklish. 🙁

Hey Mr. Buzzkill... too much information! I can't hear you--la, la, la.

Seriously, every time I fall in love with a still photo of a tickled woman, someone chimes in that she's not really ticklish. Ah, I guess it stands to reason: Most of the women I see in professional videos don't strike me as really ticklish. I bought a clip online last week that was hyped as a victim who was so ticklish, she endlessly squealed. We were forewarned that this was so intense, it may be too much for some people. Of course, I'm right there with the money with that kind of description.

Turned out to be $15 for 15 minutes of pathetic groaning like she was in pain the whole time. Not one laugh or giggle. It was awful. Memo to all you who produce videos like this and hype them like the ultimate tickling experience-- You can fool me once, but I'm done with you for life afterwards. Next time you film a woman who isn't really ticklish, how about being honest in the promos? Some guys don't really care about authenticity as long as the girl is hot. Sell it exactly that way to THEM. Those of us who want genuinely ticklish victims are sick of getting ripped off.

Rant over. Pass me a beer.

I'd love to scrub those soles clean with a brush and warm soapy water!

That was one of the first series I ever found on the 'net. I've always had a soft spot for it. I like the way her pout turns into a giggle once the tickling starts. Nice to see that the tickler cheered her up. 😀

What's New

10/24/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for more tickling videos then you can count!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back