• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tummy tickling... hope this in correct place, i am rather short sighted

XaviarRkR

TMF Regular
hello, new here. I think[/B]. Might have joined when I was at uni, but can't remember. Anyway.
tummy tickling. it's hard to find, so it must be rare. A lot of foot stuff, which i do not understand... from a visual point of view, or a practical one come to think of it. There's more surface area on a tummy. Hmm. I'll have to think about that one.
I would like to know how many of us prefere to see or have a quivering, twitching tickled tummy/belly/ribs/abdoman/sides... particularly in northwest england as we seem to be more or less silent over here.

but my confusion, asside, greetings to everyone here.

Xaviar..... generally known as the Doctor

I love tickling of the lower part of the upperbody, especially when covered by a gorgious soft and/or ribbed sweater. Don't live in the UK, though.

interesting about the sweater. I am not excluding anyone outside of england, however, I was hoping to goude us into communication en mass. All replies from all places are welcome

Welcome to the Theater, XaviarRkR! I too am primarily an upperbody fan, and I have an explanation for the proliferation of feet material. It is quite simple: many ticklers also have a foot fetish. Thus, they make and want to see feet-related material.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. :happy:

HDS- Your friendly neighborhood mod.

I am aware of the foot fetish as well, but i do not understand that either as to me feet are smelly instruments upon wich to ballance oneself. But each to to their own tickle preference.

Female feet can be cute / fun to play with, but it's not my personal preference. I have noticed that whenever there is a good upperbody tickling clip that does not contain foot tickling, people always ask if there's another clip where her feet get tickled... there are also a lot of producers who have their ticklers put the ticklees' feet in their mouths which I always think is gross.

I think Aznagog may be on to something big with the sweater thing, though.

dodudindon said:

This does not appear to be a tickling website. The clips page has pics and clips of belly buttons, some of whom are being 'fingered.' Also, it's in French (which I can read). The site also has some belly button tickling stories in English. (l'histoires)

Is that YOUR belly button in your avatar, dodu?

To me, feet are tools of female domination, and upper bodies are tempting targets for 'lers. Oh well, that's just me 🙂

Hey, I LOVE tickling a girls tummy! That's great!
I have found, though, that most of the time their feet will be their most ticklish spot. If I were tickling a girl who's tummy or armpits were signifcantly more ticklish than her feet, her feet would get practically ignored. :happy:

XaviarRkR said:
A lot of foot stuff, which i do not understand... from a visual point of view, or a practical one come to think of it. There's more surface area on a tummy. Hmm. I'll have to think about that one.

Like HDS said, a lot of it has to do with the common ground with foot fetishes.

I for one have a theory about why I like feet more. It's really the only place I know of on my body that I am truely ticklish, the only place that drives me crazy. It's more fun to be able to relate to the torture you're dishing out. At least that's what I think. 🙂

Welcome to the TT, Doctor. 🙂

HDS: "friendly neighbourhood mod"???
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

j/k

-Kunoke- said:
Like HDS said, a lot of it has to do with the common ground with foot fetishes.

I for one have a theory about why I like feet more. It's really the only place I know of on my body that I am truely ticklish, the only place that drives me crazy. It's more fun to be able to relate to the torture you're dishing out. At least that's what I think. 🙂
I think there could actually be something to that. I know my feet are my most consistently ticklish spots. They also happen to be my favorite targets on other people, but I'd never really thought about why. I'll admit there is somethign fun about relating to the tickle torture you're putting the other person to.
That being said, I won't turn down a chance to tickle sides or stomachs or anything if I have a fair shot either 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back