• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tuna, Yakuza and Guns - */F - Cats and Soles.

Kalamos

Level of Lemon Feather
"As if being tied, tickled and threatened with her own gun wasn't bad enough, officer Sato Yumiko had just lost control of her bladder, making her predicament even messier - if at all possible..."

Larger than usual, cause people want it BIG.
Basically, my own shot at a popular yet seldom drawn scenario.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• K.Tuna.01.lg.jpg
    K.Tuna.01.lg.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 2,112
  • K.Tuna.01.lo.jpg
    K.Tuna.01.lo.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,533
Addressed in the usual place. That is to say, hidden in plain sight.

Last edited:
Hehe @ LBH's avatar.

🙂

I should draw you something more up-to-date, though.
That hole in your forehead could use some patching.

😉

I should draw you something more up-to-date, though.
That hole in your forehead could use some patching. 😉
Hey, I'd love to see that someday! 🙂 I now have a good selection of great pictures from other forum artists (of either Mercy or the purple goon), and I'll be cycling through them for my avatar from now on, a fresh one every week! Heh heh! I'll never need any of my own artwork up there ever again!

Very Evil.............. makes my sinister pics look like fairy tales (lol) great stuff Kal.

Thoroughly enjoyed the pic, Mr. kalamos. ^___^
Someone should link this one to the "Scenes of desperation" thread.

I hadn't thought about that, but you're right! An ideal addition, perfectly in keeping with the thread's theme!

Hey, I'd love to see that someday!
Never say fever.

No, wait...

Wonderful pics! 😀 😀
Thanks.

Very Evil.............. makes my sinister pics look like fairy tales (lol) great stuff Kal.
😉

Sometimes even fairies can get as cruel as the basest human...

I just treated myself a break from seasonal postcards.
'Tis the season people around here drive me crazy...

Not that evil, besides: the gun had duds inside...

🙂

Thoroughly enjoyed the pic, Mr. kalamos. ^___^
Maybe.
But it would be less than classy to do so myself... wouldn't it?

😉

If that gun was aimed lower you can say...Now that's shooting yourself in the foot....
Now being booed off this stage I will announce that the picture is absolutely delightful....gotta love intense scenarios with extrememly high quality art! =3

It's cruel, it's sadistic, it's evil, it's almost Saw-influenced... we need more of that kinda thing!

Two words: Loved it!

Ok, now for a few additional words:
I REALLY liked this pic because of the evil setting (bwahahaha), the details (oh, yes, there's plenty of them) and the ticklee... love how she's drawn.
And yes... lucky cats

If that gun was aimed lower you can say...Now that's shooting yourself in the foot....
Now being booed off this stage I will announce that the picture is absolutely delightful....gotta love intense scenarios with extrememly high quality art! =3
Between you and me... that wasn't quite "high quality".
Lines were rough and pasty - almost crayon-like.
It was a raw pic. Just as raw as my mood while I was drawing it.
As I was mentioning over TMF, high quality is Lostonezero or Umojar - or if I may say so myself, my job on Queen of Pirates.

It was liberating, though. People were driving me crazy with xmas-themed pics, and I needed a break.

🙂

It's cruel, it's sadistic, it's evil, it's almost Saw-influenced... we need more of that kinda thing!
For some reason, people around here keep thinking I'm some kind of snobbish goodie-two-shoes type.

Hehehehe... poor misguided souls...

:redstar:

Two words: Loved it!
Ok, now for a few additional words:
I REALLY liked this pic because of the evil setting (bwahahaha), the details (oh, yes, there's plenty of them) and the ticklee... love how she's drawn.
And yes... lucky cats
No, not that many details. When I am my saner self, details are a bit crispier and more plentiful...

I do love the cats myself though.
Never had the chance to draw them in a tk-related pic.
They ain't that bad...

😛aw:

Might do more as whim strikes.
If I do, well, be sure to join and enjoy.
If I don't, well, enjoy this one while it lasts.

:bluestar: :yellowsta :greenstar

And that's just why it was so evil,
She will suffer for quite some time
before realizing the situation.

Well, that is where evil becomes subtler: upon realisation - likely after the sixth terrifying dud - she would even feel *grateful*, and relieved, among the others.

Of course, the sweeper could roll the drum - or whatever the english name for those things - after every trigger pull, for added suspense.

Maybe I could make a series out of this.
I like drawing guns anyway.

:redstar:

One picture for every dummy round... high caliber art!

:super_hap

Seriously, I don't really know what kind of gun a Japanese officer would realistically employ... firearms being rather scarce in Japan, compared to US.

For this picture I went for my fave gun, a Taurus Raging Bull body...
Next instalment might feature an SMG, or even a different kind of weapon altogether - ropes, guillotines and bombs all come to mind.

I had this idea brewing in my mind for ages.
It was only waiting for the kind of nasty mood holidays tend to bring...

😡

A rather wicked scenario just popped into my mind.
We'll see...

:leaf:

What a relief to read those are duds in the gun. It would be a little too harsh for me if it were a gun loaded with real bullets...

anyway, yet again you bring us a masterfully drawn picture, thank you for sharing!! 🙂

Uploading now.
Replying later.

:leaf:

Attachments

• K.Tuna.02.1.jpg
    K.Tuna.02.1.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 79
  • K.Tuna.02.2.jpg
    K.Tuna.02.2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 40
I thoroughly enjoyed this pic. Glad it popped up at the scenes of Desperation thread. ^___^ Great setup Kalamos!

I've been busy with both RL and net related matters.
I let comments slip by unanswered.
Time to make up for that...

What a relief to read those are duds in the gun. It would be a little too harsh for me if it were a gun loaded with real bullets...
anyway, yet again you bring us a masterfully drawn picture, thank you for sharing!! 🙂
Well, it's a jap scenario; hentai can get rather extreme...

😉

Thanks for your words; not really a masterpiece of mine, but it was a quick break from fantasy-themed pics.
I don't usually dig modern-times too much - but I kind of like drawing guns.

🙂

I thoroughly enjoyed this pic. Glad it popped up at the scenes of Desperation thread. ^___^ Great setup Kalamos!

Were I to draw it now, I'd likely add a few details, and straighten the line-work a bit... but I am never satisfied with my own pics, so...

:happy:

excellent! :redface:

Thanks!
I uploaded new stuff around; thanks for your other replies as well.

🙂

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back