• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Turning over a new leaf

Journia

3rd Level Blue Feather
Okay. I've been pondering my current life situation, and for all intents and purposes, it is going rather smoothly. However, a road is only as smooth as the foggy eyed observer, and in all smooth lives, there is much to be worked on to further smooth it out.

So, I am turning over a new leaf. In the coming weeks and months ahead, I'm going to treat people with more respect. And, I'll hve more worthwhie comments, or at least I intend to. I m ight have to work a bit harder on that.

So, I hope that those people who I have offended, and yes, there are a lot of them...my god...a whole lot of them....can forgive me. But if you can't I really don't care. MWAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Buh Bye now!

hmmm i am so offended by this thread i just might have to come by and beat the crap out of you...giggles..you haven't offended me to my knowledge..hmm but i can be dense so who knows..

The truly wise take stock of their lives while things are going smoothly, rather then during turmoil. Best to you in all you do, my friend. :cheers2:

Good for you,Journia.I am happy that you will at least,make a conscious effort to be nice!

That's awesome. I'm so relieved I don't have to have you thrown in the tickleupagus pit now. ^_~

ooo,that sounds like fun,maybe I should be naughty for a day.Hey Journia,you want to trade sides for a day.I'll be mean and you be nice haha?

Good luck with turning over a new leaf! 🙂

Thank you Miss Fan!!!

Good for you,Journia.I am happy that you will at least,make a conscious effort to be nice!
Actually, contrary to popular belief, I am a VERY kind person. I'm even very kind to some members on this and other forums, and many people hwo know or have known me have seen that.

However I don't treat EVERYONE with the same level of respect that they are due by virtue of being human beings. Which I will be doing.

The truly wise take stock of their lives while things are going smoothly, rather then during turmoil. Best to you in all you do, my friend. :cheers2:
Thank you Rick! And trust me, I WILL be getting down there to see you man! And um...I'm gonna bring my own Calamari...seeing as the stuff where you are might be a bit..er...oily.

BUT IT WILL BE AWESOME!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back