• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

turtle power rules!!! so does radical ed

morgandee

2nd Level Red Feather
since there is a trend of drawing ed from cowboy bebop even though that is just exaggerating the fact that only two people drew her so far here i did a quick hour long drawing (divided by 30) of her in ms paint with my touch pad as my scanner is packed and my wacom too 🙁

if you make fun of me for its suckiness i might get sad and want to die, but only i will pretend to want to commit suicide so people will give me attention

ps this is gift art for vlad the impaler who is in love with radical ed because i talked to him on aol webchat in the cowboy bebopz chat room and he was like "wai wai radical ed <3 <3 <3 <3" it was love at first website

Attachments

• oriyaaaa.gif
    oriyaaaa.gif
    18.6 KB · Views: 331
Last edited:
I never said that. I don't even use AOL anymore, and I've never spoken to you on it. 😛

But thank you for the picture, thats nice of you. 😀

Also, even for an oekaki, you managed to capture Ed's frustration/perplexity with her hacking/spying routine. Well done. She sometimes underplays her own knowledge and wit by making things look more difficult for her than they actually are.

Last edited:
the funny thing is that i did not read nessonite's post from her thread initially, until after she posted a reply here

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back