• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TWC: Three-way Semi final (fff/ff)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
^Two of those F's are the same F.
Anywho, this was by far one of the most complex compositions I've ever done, and I feel like all that erasing and reworking and otherwise tormentuous affiliates of that task were worth it.
I wish I could think up something sports color commentator-y to say, but i'm just so damn tired. Lmao

I will say this though; It must have been one hell of a match. Bahbi got a little scuffed up, and lost a shoe and a glove in the turnabout. She certainly seemed to enjoy herself, but in a gesture of good sportsmanship, she's ceding her victory lap to her most admirable opponent (which is in the process of being decided during her own victory lap). Who ever breaks first will be tormented by the runner-up while she herself takes a much needed shower.

Duuuuude, I'm lovin this. You are a spectacular artist my friend. I wonder who's going to lose.....better be Bahbi 😉

Well, I knew Bah-Bah won, but that hardly prepared me for her incredibly twisted pretzel attack strategy! Who says genius is simple! A most effective use of synergy… Katie and Mercy, compelled to contribute to their mutual demise while the dark ewe lounges comfortably amidst the tangle! Some splendid faces, particularly from the losers… rather reminiscent, style-wise, of Jack Davis' classic captures of over-the-top angst! With Bella and Anna coming on equally strong, the remaining rounds promise to be thrillingly unpredictable!

awesome!

I don't have more words for it. Just awesome! <3

Holy Cow!
That really is one complex scenario.......... Praises to you my friend that is an ACE piece of Art and i bow down to thee,
The mixture of Pain and Pleasure on Katie & Mercy's face is priceless, you captured the whole moment with Precision 😉

Great Job!
This soften's the blow of my dear Katie losing 🙁

Kahoshiden- this is the victor's circle; Bahbi already won XD She's just trying to get somebody to take her spot so she can go lay down. She's reasonably exhausted. Also, she needs to go find her missing shoe 😛

LBH- Yeah, BahBahLu can be pretty rutheless. Lol As far as the facial expressions, I tried to adhere pretty closely to those already established by the original artist. So I had to add that tormented flush to Katie's cheeks in the style of CT, but then when I left Mercy pale on the other side, I worried it would be misconstrued that she had some sort of advantage. All in all though, somewhere between Katie's lips, and Mercy's teeth, i wound up with something realistic. 😀

Mr. Ilohnoh- thanks. Lol

CT- This is actually the simplest tandem bondage position I could think of XD And don't you worry about Katie; there's always next year 😛

This one is marvellous, but I still like to see the semi-final between BellaDonna and the Holland's girl...

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back