• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Twenty Questions with the TT Members!

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
Ok, let's liven things up around here! I haven't been doing my Ten Questions things as often as I'd like, but I've been busy of late. 🙂

So, I thought I'd do something special and come up with 20 Questions that anyone can answer...just to let us all know one another a little better. Plus, somethin' ta do, roight? :rolleyes

Let's hear from you guys! Be as honest as you want to be or lie like shit, but have fun! :cool

1) Are you a 'Ler, 'Lee or both?

2) Is tickling pretty much the only "kink" in your life, or do you practice other fetishes/BDSM?

3) Who would be your UltimateDreamFantasyTickleSlave/Master? (UDFTSM is a registered trademark of Dave2112 Industries) Given any possibility, who would you want as your fantasy 'Lee/'Ler? (JUST ONE! NO LISTS!)

4) Do you have any pets?

5) Death Himself has given you a list of all possible ways you can die. He's given you the opportunity to cross one specific demise off the list. Which possibility of passing do you cross off?

6) Death Himself then invites you to lunch, but is a rather cheap fellow and says it has to be a fast-food restaurant. Your choice. Since he did let you cross (insert Horrible Way To Die from Question 5 Here) off the list, you decide to eat at....

7) If you had a time machine...what is the ONE mistake you made, the one you've always regretted, that you'd go back and change? Even at the risk of changing things in unexpected ways.

8) What is the one bad habit you really wish you could break?

9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? 😉 What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)?

10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll? 😀

11) If you could be a virtuoso on any one musical instrument OR be a superstar athlete in the sport of your choice, which would you choose?

12) Ok, I'll probably get more from the guys than the girls on this one...but what's your #1 Dream Car?

13) Fine, fine, fine....one for the girls (mostly). Why do you insist upon asking our opinions on how you look in clothes when you know we're gonna tell you you look great just so we can A) get home and watch the game (over-30 crowd), B) take you home and get laid (under-25 crowd) or C) go on a possum-squishin' Armageddon (rednecks). Why do you do that? 😀

14) Hypothetically given the qualifications and opportunity, what career would you really like to have? Your "I don't feel like I'm even working!" job?

15) What do you think are the best and worst things to come out of this past decade? You can apply wide interpretation to this question...inventions, social changes...whatever you think.

16) Which fictional character from any genre (film, tv, comic, literature) would you say you are most like?

17) I ask this one a lot in the TQWD interviews, but I always like the answers. You've won a multi-million dollar lottery in a contest where you have to split the money with a single charity/cause of your choice. Who gets the windfall?

18) A little variant on a common "smoking circle" game. Pick three famous people of the opposite sex. Who would you be friends with? Who would you sleep with? Who would you marry?

19) If you could have one superpower, what would it be?

20) If you could have taken part in any historical event, what would it be?

Last edited:
Never been that good at twenty questions, but figured I'd give it a try. So here goes,

1)Both

2)Bondage too.

3)Kristen Bell

4)Not at the moment

5)Being put through a wood chiper feet first

6)White Castles

7)Starting to smoke cigarettes

8)Biting my nails

9)Not really sure it's a talent, but describe a scene from a movie and I can name the movie.

10)If I wasn't stoned myself I'd probably be a little upset, then again if I wasn't stoned I probably wouldn't be answering this either.

11)I'd love to play the guitar like Stevie Ray Vaughn

12)1965 Mustang

13)Being a guy I can't really answer that, but I will say this. Even though I'm part of the over 30 crowd, the reason I tell them they look great has more to do with getting laid than watching the game.

14)Game Designer

15)The worst: More War, Fighting, and Intolerance, The best: Advances in Medicine, and the sciences.

16)My family and friends say I remind them of the guy from 40 yr old Virgin, minus being a Virgin of course.

17)Make a wish Foundation

18)Friends with Ellen Degeneres, Sleep with Jessica Alba, marry Kristen Bell

19)Being Invunerable, (of course having x-ray vision could be alot of fun :evil🙂

20)The Writing of the Declaration of Indenpendence.

Those are my answers and I'm sticking to them,

Rick

My Answers

Ler, but I'd like to try being a Lee for once. I think it'd be very interesting to experience.

2) Is tickling pretty much the only "kink" in your life, or do you practice other fetishes/BDSM?

By no means is it the only kink. I also have a sock fetish. I also work a lot with my imagination, and that can have equally satisfying results.

3) Who would be your UltimateDreamFantasyTickleSlave/Master? (UDFTSM is a registered trademark of Dave2112 Industries) Given any possibility, who would you want as your fantasy 'Lee/'Ler? (JUST ONE! NO LISTS!)

My UTDFTSM would probably be this native american woman I met while in Taos, New mexico. Given any possibility, who would be my fantasy lee? Well, it's not a real person, but every terribly ticklish person I've tickled, combined into one female form, with out any possibility of death by asphyxia, heart attack or choking.

4) Do you have any pets?

I have no pets, but my sister has a number, which I end up feeding often. Now if you mean the box elder bugs, and the moths that like to perch on my form, then I guess you could call them pets. I call them buddies.

5) Death Himself has given you a list of all possible ways you can die. He's given you the opportunity to cross one specific demise off the list. Which possibility of passing do you cross off?

Dying regretting my life. If I must die, do not regret it.

6) Death Himself then invites you to lunch, but is a rather cheap fellow and says it has to be a fast-food restaurant. Your choice. Since he did let you cross (insert Horrible Way To Die from Question 5 Here) off the list, you decide to eat at....

Joes.

7) If you had a time machine...what is the ONE mistake you made, the one you've always regretted, that you'd go back and change? Even at the risk of changing things in unexpected ways.

The time I slandered Bella Risa.

Holding full fledged conversations with myself, in the mirror until my head hurts.

9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? 😉 What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)?

That is a difficult question to answer, because i have so many, but I'd say, my ability to give good advice.

10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll? 😀

I can believe it, I've sat through worse, and this is actually very interesting.

11) If you could be a virtuoso on any one musical instrument OR be a superstar athlete in the sport of your choice, which would you choose?

The instrument would be between piano and violin. I love them both and can't decide which one I'd use.

12) Ok, I'll probably get more from the guys than the girls on this one...but what's your #1 Dream Car?

I have no dream car. I don't like cars actually. Heh, go figure. But I'd say, the car that will never break down on me.

13) Fine, fine, fine....one for the girls (mostly). Why do you insist upon asking our opinions on how you look in clothes when you know we're gonna tell you you look great just so we can A) get home and watch the game (over-30 crowd), B) take you home and get laid (under-25 crowd) or C) go on a possum-squishin' Armageddon (rednecks). Why do you do that? 😀

Because she wants me all to herself. And she knows I like it like that.

14) Hypothetically given the qualifications and opportunity, what career would you really like to have? Your "I don't feel like I'm even working!" job?

It's between writing and Acting. I'd go for acting. But I'm a private person, so I might not really like the acting, but I do love acting.

15) What do you think are the best and worst things to come out of this past decade? You can apply wide interpretation to this question...inventions, social changes...whatever you think.

Best things? Halo, the Halo Novel Series, A Greater realization of the freedoms that all human beings are due. Worst things? When I realized how dumb most people are, and how their ignorance affects how they approach people.

16) Which fictional character from any genre (film, tv, comic, literature) would you say you are most like?

I honestly, do not know. I don't usually read many books on fiction, although I enjoy it. I usually read history, and encyclopedias.

17) I ask this one a lot in the TQWD interviews, but I always like the answers. You've won a multi-million dollar lottery in a contest where you have to split the money with a single charity/cause of your choice. Who gets the windfall?

I would actually use one half of the million to make a charity to educate people in the correct manner, and I'd use the other half to fund it.

18) A little variant on a common "smoking circle" game. Pick three famous people of the opposite sex. Who would you be friends with? Who would you sleep with? Who would you marry?

I would be friends with Ada Byron Lovelace. I would marry Soong Ching Ling, and I'd sleep with Charlotte Bronte. Oh Hell Yes...Charlotte, you are mine tonight!

To be able to understand all languages.

The First Nicaean Council in 325 a.d. Because only a quarter of people who should have been there attended. Thus making the Bible even more of a sham. People did not understand, stuff. People thought, "Oh I'll definitely cast this out. people don't need to learn this." And They made a prophet a God...how blasphemously mythological. It wouldn't have happened on my watch.

Ahh, thanks, Dave. Can't seem to sleep tonight, so "somethin' ta do" it is! :stickout

All of the above. Literally. Sometimes I feel like a pure 'lee, sometimes a pure 'ler, sometimes right on the fence. All depends, I guess.

Ohoho, you bastards really complicated my sexual life. 😛 Besides tickling, I've recently taken a rather strong liking to feet/socks, BDSM-ish stuff, bondage, and many of the categories under those. So much to discover, so much to experience...

Well, I'm a bit bias with this one. My girlfriend! :happy:

4) Do you have any pets?

I don't personally own any, but there are several around the house that belong to my uncles. A Pomeranian chihuahua and a rather bulky (and yet gentle) pit-bull. Yet, they seem to like me better than anyone else here. Figures. x)

Dying with a fart. In front of everyone. Hey, it can happen!

Arby's. Mmmm...

Agreeing to come back home after I decided to forge a new future far away from here, a few years ago. I really, really, really regret that decision.

What probably every college kid must cope with: Procrastionation.

9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)?

*taps his head*

10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll?

lol, you're stoned? Hahaha, oh, this just makes it all the more fun! 😉

Ocarina. Like, that huge one with a gazillion holes. Mmm, such beauty...

Umm...I don't think I'll answer this one. xD

13) Fine, fine, fine....one for the girls (mostly). Why do you insist upon asking our opinions on how you look in clothes when you know we're gonna tell you you look great just so we can A) get home and watch the game (over-30 crowd), B) take you home and get laid (under-25 crowd) or C) go on a possum-squishin' Armageddon (rednecks). Why do you do that?

😱 Such vile thinking!!

Well, my dream career as a novelist. I don't even think "working" would be the appropriate word to use in that scenario! 🙂

Won't say the first thing that came to mind, or I'll probably get jumped. :lol Besides that, best thing would be the birth of my relationship with Jesus Christ, and worst thing would probably be the realizating that I'll be stuck here (here as in my current home, not the Theater) for a long time to come.

Or if you want more general answers, best thing is when young'ins like me founded and cherished great communities by means of the wonderful Internet, and the worst thing is when CNN decided to screw it all up with their imperialistic involvement, especially with Facebook. It'll never be the saaaame.... ;_;

Shikamaru, from the anime Naruto. The lazy tactician. Damn it, I'm getting sleepy already...

Oh man, this is a tough one. Lots to choose from. Umm...I'll have to go with World Vision, since I've been involved with that in the past, and was satisfied with the outcome.

Can't think clearly enough to answer this one...

The Power of Youth!!! (anyone catch the reference? 😛 )

Again, too many to choose from, too tired to think. First thing that comes to mind is D-Day. How I reasoned this is beyond me.

I have never had a session so,it's hard to answer.
actually I don't have any.I just like tickling it's not a turn on.I am a virgin

I don't know
4) Do you have any pets?
Yes,I have a spoiled rotten Pomeranian and a rat
I have a major fear of drowning.I still swim and love to swim but I fear drowning
McDonalds,boy Death is a pretty cool fellow.
I would have listened to my Grandma and not held my puppy on my shoulder anymore.
I think I got it under control but I need to stop smoking.
9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)?
I don't know,the qualities I do have others have too so nothing really makes me special
10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll?
No,I like these they are fun and stoners are pretty cool.I wish I could meet Doug Benson.
I'd be a singer
I want a limo,with the opera and LED lighting and the moon roof,with the VCR and DVD player and flat screen TV.With J seating.Oh,and the really good sound system is a must.I'd also like it to be a black stretch limo.It should have the privacy divider too. I think all limos have at least a mini bar so,that's fine either way.I'll go ahead and add the oxygen tanks for all and life jackets just in case we crash into a lake or something we'll be able to get out alive.
13) Fine, fine, fine....one for the girls (mostly). Why do you insist upon asking our opinions on how you look in clothes when you know we're gonna tell you you look great just so we can A) get home and watch the game (over-30 crowd), B) take you home and get laid (under-25 crowd) or C) go on a possum-squishin' Armageddon (rednecks). Why do you do that?
Umm,I don't.I don't care I wear what I want to.
famous singer but if that's not possible then Doctor.Actually,I'll just be both,that would be awesome.
There was a lot of bad things that happened but we won't hang onto it and just let them go.As far as best things I am happy my Mom is better now for the most part.
Umm,I don't know
I have thought of this a lot but there are so many who deserve it but I don't trust charities because some of them will not give it to who you think they will,so,I would take it and open my own to help the homeless,foster children and animals.Like,I would just open three huge mansions for all of them and they could stay there as long as they needed to.
Jeff Dunham is cool I don't know if I want to marry him though lol.Oh,and I'm not sleeping with anyone I'm not married to.Doug Benson is another cool one but I don't know what he's like in real life to know about marrying him.I know he isn't all that famous he's just a YouTube star but Shane Dawson rocks!
I can't just pick one because I want to be able to heal and fly I can't decide between those two.
I'm not a fan of history but I always thought it would cool to live in the 70s they seemed to be really care free and happy

Last edited:

I am a 'ler for the most part.

This really is my only kink and I make the most of it. You know jack of all trades master of none and all.

I do, however I am not at liberty to reveal who she is. If you were to ask my second I could very easily discuss her. So for the purposes of an enjoyable read I would have to say Anna Paquin.

4) Do you have any pets?

I have 3 cats. Yeah I know - me - cats? Who'd have thunk it?

Being eaten alive by ants.

Wendy's

Walking out and giving up on my ex-fiance when she decided to break things off.

Feeling the need to double-check everything I do. Probably not so bad, just annoying as hell.

Unique... hmm... I would have to say that I'm empathic. I have a good ability to read people.

I'm waiting for dinner to cook up right now. So I am doing alright.

Although George Carlin does not believe that it is a sport and more of activity I would say billiards. I love playing pool. I played a great deal when I was younger and recently got back into it.

A good Jeep, plain and simple.

They do it because they constantly want to gauge our reaction. The greater or lesser the pause tells how we honestly feel.

I would love to be an established writer. I've halted my writing here to pursue a mainstream writing project. I am well into Chapter 10 now. It's been a great experience.

I would have to say that music is finally good to listen to again since falling into the crapper in the 90's. I like the idea that Marvel is actually producing their own movies. The emergence of Facebook has been tremendous. I have reconnected with so many people through it and it isn't as juvenile as Myspace. I've become a big fan of Glenn Beck too. Worst things: Reality TV, the cancellation of Firefly, the economy.

I would have to say Thom Merrilin from the Wheel of Time series. (Or will be in my future.)

Shriner's Hospital for Children.

I would be friends with Rumiko Takahashi. I would sleep with Anna Kournikova. I would marry Rachael Ray. I would die a happy man.

I would love to have Telekinesis.

The debates of the Constitutional Convention of 1787.

Last edited:

Well both...I'm pretty much a 'ler, but I believe in a relationship, you have to be willing to split things 50/50, so I will 'lee as well.

I would like to try some bondage, and I love giving foot rubs.

My fantasy 'lee would be Jake Gyllenhaal.

4) Do you have any pets?

One black cat, named Blaze.

This one is a toss up...either by fire, or by drowning.

If you consider this fast food, then Pizza Hut.

I would've come out sooner.

biting my nails.

My capicity for forgiveness.

I've made these things up myself, so I'm not surprised.

I'd be a virtuoso, so I could compose some music for the poems/lyrics I have writen down.

I have no dream car.

I do it so my guy can tell me how hot I look.

Writing.

Not sure what the best thing is.....worst would be recent legislation in Uganda that would execute gays, and imprison their family members for hiding them.

Hmmmm.....maybe Charlie Brown. Rats!

Geez...that's hard....I would ask to split it between two. The ASPCA and the fight for marriage equality.

Well, for me it would be the same sex. I would be friends with Hugh Jackman, sleep with Jake Gyllenhaal, and marry George Clooney!

telekinetics.

Hmmmm....The Stonewall Rebellion.

Good post Dave. Me? Hmmmmmmmm........
1. Ler. Never had a real session but want one, right now I cyber tickle.
2.No. I have zero real life experince but there's lots of stuff I wanna explore
3.Idina Menzel
4.Yeah. I have a cat, her name is Sophie
5.Drowning
6.Pizza hut. Mmmm pizza 😉
7.Not going to Florida
8.Worrying so much about everything, sometimes even stuff that dosent concern me
9.I know it's not unique but I can be pretty tolerant
10.lol stoned? can I have some? These are great questions you came up with while under the influence
11.Music, I would love to be able to play the piano and sax
12.lol nah
13.lol, you think your gonna get laid after asking that? 😉
14.Writing
15.My personal best was back in October when I met Norm. The worst for me was loosing my 2 grandmas. I know that's just me but there it is
16.Bella Swan in Twilight
17.The national socity to prevent cruelty to children. Aka the NSPCC
18.I would be friends with the guy who plays Bobby in American pie Beta house, sleep with Jonny Depp and marry Donny Osmond
19.Flight
20.The birth of Jesus

1) Bit of a 'lee, more of a 'ler.

2) Unless you count a considerable attraction to big breasts then I suppose it is.

3) If she were real, my character Lucy Fox. If you're talking actual real people... Perhaps the British glamour model Sammy Braddy. Google her immediately. I did, and it nearly cost me my eyes.

4) Yes, two dogs.

5) Pleasure, so my heart could theoretically keep going even if I were to have infinitely pleasurable (tickle) sex. Even as a ninety year old. weird but cool... or just weird?
In light of this, any other form of death seems acceptable.

6) Probably Nando's Chicken or Pizza Hut. I don't really like 'fast food' burgers. I make my own at home.

7) Nothing important. Perhaps being a little more forward with certain girls at certain parties. I'm quite shallow, but blameless as well, LOL.

8) Drinking too heavily on nights out.

9) Asshole?!... Probably my sense of humour, which can alternate between whimsy and dark, bleak misanthropy. You either like it or are unsettled. It's quite unique

10) Well I can believe it. What I can't believe is that i've found time to come back here, as I miss it. I can also believe that the guy in question is stoned, but nice-stoned.

11) A master pianist... stop sniggering.

12) Herbie.

13) because most girls up to the age of 30 seek validation from peers and loved ones, all because women's magazines feed them ridiculous notions of 'what they must do to be liked'. Women have suffered from this horrendous pressure for many years, and it eats into the psyche of generation after generation.

14) Stan Lee's British butler. No bloody joke.

15) best? widespread internet access - worst? Rise of fundamentalism.

16) Carlton Banks/ Ed from Shaun of the Dead (i'm held in high esteem by my friends)

17) Cancer Research UK. No question.

18) Who would you be friends with? Kari Byron from Mythbusters
Who would you sleep with? Cynthia Myers circa 1969.
Who would you marry? Very difficult... Another woman from the 50's -70's in her prime. They were very sexy, but also very sweet and had character and talent and other attractive qualities that very few celebrities seem to possess.

19) Something rude.

20) VE day.

Last edited:
1) Are you a 'Ler, 'Lee or both? 90% lee, 10% ler

2) Is tickling pretty much the only "kink" in your life, or do you practice other fetishes/BDSM? It's my first love, but I'm curious about other aspects of BDSM.

3) Who would be your UltimateDreamFantasyTickleSlave/Master? (UDFTSM is a registered trademark of Dave2112 Industries) Given any possibility, who would you want as your fantasy 'Lee/'Ler? (JUST ONE! NO LISTS!) Justin Timberlake :love

4) Do you have any pets? A dog named Lady.

5) Death Himself has given you a list of all possible ways you can die. He's given you the opportunity to cross one specific demise off the list. Which possibility of passing do you cross off? Burning to death

6) Death Himself then invites you to lunch, but is a rather cheap fellow and says it has to be a fast-food restaurant. Your choice. Since he did let you cross (insert Horrible Way To Die from Question 5 Here) off the list, you decide to eat at.... Hmm, probably Hardees

7) If you had a time machine...what is the ONE mistake you made, the one you've always regretted, that you'd go back and change? Even at the risk of changing things in unexpected ways. I've never done anything I truly regret. Plus, I wouldn't risk changing things by changing that regret, because everything you've done has led you to where you are now. I wouldn't change it all.

8) What is the one bad habit you really wish you could break? Procrastination

9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? 😉 What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)? I guess, just being there for my friends when they need a sounding board for whatever reason. :wub

10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll? 😀 I'm bored so... yeah... :stickout

11) If you could be a virtuoso on any one musical instrument OR be a superstar athlete in the sport of your choice, which would you choose? A virtuoso. I'd love to know how to play the piano or the guitar.

12) Ok, I'll probably get more from the guys than the girls on this one...but what's your #1 Dream Car? Um, hmm, I like Caddies so a pimped out Cadillac. :cool

13) Fine, fine, fine....one for the girls (mostly). Why do you insist upon asking our opinions on how you look in clothes when you know we're gonna tell you you look great just so we can A) get home and watch the game (over-30 crowd), B) take you home and get laid (under-25 crowd) or C) go on a possum-squishin' Armageddon (rednecks). Why do you do that? 😀 As a woman, I don't understand that either. :huh

14) Hypothetically given the qualifications and opportunity, what career would you really like to have? Your "I don't feel like I'm even working!" job? A journalist or an author.

15) What do you think are the best and worst things to come out of this past decade? You can apply wide interpretation to this question...inventions, social changes...whatever you think. The best and the worst - how much the Internet has grown.

16) Which fictional character from any genre (film, tv, comic, literature) would you say you are most like? Umm, hmmm, I don't know.

17) I ask this one a lot in the TQWD interviews, but I always like the answers. You've won a multi-million dollar lottery in a contest where you have to split the money with a single charity/cause of your choice. Who gets the windfall? Susan G. Komen for the Cure, because my maternal grandmother died from breast cancer nine years before I was born. I never had a chance to know her and I try to raise awareness in her honor.

18) A little variant on a common "smoking circle" game. Pick three famous people of the opposite sex. Who would you be friends with? Who would you sleep with? Who would you marry? Hmm, that's hard. Friends with Michael Cera. Sleep with Justin Timberlake. Married to Brad Pitt.

19) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? Telekinesis

20) If you could have taken part in any historical event, what would it be? The time during which Alexander the Great was conquering the ancient world.

Guess I might as well answer these myself, eh? :blink

100% 'Ler

I'm a multi-kinked individual with more fetishes than I feel like spending time listing. 😉

Probably Her Albaness...back before she got all married and shit.

4) Do you have any pets?

I've had many in the past and have spend a good portion of my life rescuing one animal or another. At the moment, however, it's just me and my dog, Chewie. He's an Affenpinscher...look it up, takes less time than to explain. 😉

These two are so damn close it isn't funny...and I came this close to saying death by fire. I have a huge thing for NOT dying that way, although I have no fear of fire and am actually kind of a pyro. Go figure. But, in the end, I chose drowning. It mostly came down to this...if you're on fire, there ain't shit you're gonna do about it, it hurts like a bitch, you scream and then your nerve endings burn away, you don't feel anything, your brain says "Ok, that's enough stimulus" and shuts down. With drowning, you're alone...practically blind and deaf...and you have to get to a point where you consciously make that decision to take that deep breath of water...or you hold out as long as you can until it happens for you. Takes a lot longer (relatively speaking) and just seems creepier.

If I had to choose, I'd probably go with BK. I do dig the fish sammich and their fries ain't bad if you ask to get them hot. You can do that, you know. 😉

Leaving the one true love of my life for someone really wrong for me. To this day, I have no idea why I did it...and not one day has gone by in 20 years that I haven't regretted it.

Setting homeless people on fire. 😀

Adaptability/Survival instinct

I don't know, dude...you must be one seriously messed-up individual to do this. 🙂

You know, I came close to the musician thing...but I'm a pretty decent musician as is and can always get better. I always regretted that my time with football ended with high school...so I'd choose the "Best Wide Receiver in the NFL" option.

Although I have a few faves, my dream car has always been a really pimped-out 1957 Chevy Bel Air. The dash would be modern, though...Alpine stereo and all that cool digital shit that lights up and makes me happy.

I actually had that happen to me...probably where the question came from in my disturbed little mind. My gf at the time dragged me clothes shopping with her until she asked if pocketless pants mad her look heavy. I just said "No...your ass makes you look heavy." and I never got stuck clothes shopping again. I didn't get any for a couple weeks, but it was worth it.

Raising/training dogs.

Worst: The polarization of our socio-political structure, and the devastation of the strong economy we had. Brought to you by BushCheneyExxonPfizerAetna. Best: The continual spreading of free information.

Probably Gaius Baltar from Sci-Fi's "Battlestar Galactica".

The ASPCA.

Friends with Tori Amos, sleep with Mila Kunis, marry Jessica Alba.

The Force. 😉

Woodstock. I was 1.

1. Both
2. Ticklings it.
3.Fantasy Lee, Catherine Bell
4.Not any more
5.Burning to death. My brother died that way.
6.Any good Chinese buffet!
7.Sluggin my father. Still regret it 21 years after his death.
8.Cussing
9.Playing the drums
10.Ha ha ha. For real!
11.Goalie for a good NHL team
12.Another 55 Chevy. I already have owned a 55, 56, and 57 chevy.
13.A, definately.
14.Nascar Race car driverF
15.Best, my kidney transplant. Worst, Obama!
16.Dont know
17.The National Kidney Foundation
18.Don't really know.
19.Fly
20.Flying P-51s to Germany and kickin Hitlers ASS!

100% 'Lee

B/D, D/s, and tickling

Honestly. I already got the one fantasy I had dreamed for my whole life. 🙂 The best possible man ever with every possible interest I have. CrusherTitan my Master.

4) Do you have any pets?

2 cats

burning at the stake

Steak & Shake

I regret absolutely nothing. If I did then that would mean I would regret who I am because everything that has happened has made me the person I am today to include being in love with the best possible person ever. (that would have changed too)

answering questionaires lol

intuitive

stoned people have some of the best, deepest questions ever. If you think about it, even sitting around fucking with each other saying why don't they call grass pink or the sky brown instead of the ones they do... Have you ever REALLY thought about what made people choos the words they have to describe colors or who did it. Have you ever wondered why you were born, what your purpose is, if you've met even just a little of your potential. I love stoner questions lol This is the shit we used to talk about when I used to get high

Clarinette or volleyball

A MCLAREN F-1 or a CLK-GTR (even most of the guys will have no fucking clue what these are without looking them up)

because most women are too stupid to realize that their questions are ridiculous. WTF 😛issed is the point of asking someones opinon if you don't want the TRUE answer. I mean seriously WTF? If you want compliments on your outfit or on how you look then just say, "Why are you with me" or "What do you think is pretty/sexy about me" ASK questions don't ask opinions to fish for compliments. Some women are just freaking morons!!! PLAIN AND SIMPLE. The ones that ask for the outfit opinions are usually the ones with low self esteem or are with people who have no REAL integrity.

I would love to own a cat shelter and/or a Web Design business

BEST: The discovery of CrusherTitan
Worst: Job and financial stress

River from Firefly AKA Serenity

Cancer Cure research (lost my mother and my best friend BOTH within the last 1 1/2 to cancer)

Who would you be friends with? Robin Williams

Who would you sleep with? would NEVER sleep with anyone else while I am with CrusherTitan so this is a moot point

Who would you marry? see above answer / another moot point

Illusion

Honestly, The passing of the bill for the Civil Rights Movement. Those who fought for it actually appreciated it.

Oh, I like you. 😀

Great answers!

Great answers from everyone, actually...keep 'em coming. Your Overlord is amused. 😉

Neither at the moment! 🙁

Womens' feet (of course!).

Lydia Lunch

4) Do you have any pets?

Does my stereo count?

Death by the Glenn Beck show.

This regional chain.

You mean I have to choose just one?

Spending hour after hour on TT! 🙂

I'm reasonably good with words!

'Sokay. I'm drunk and half-asleep myself!

The synthesizer, the ancient analog kind or the latest digital models.

The Aston-Martin which James Bond drives in Goldfinger.

What makes you think that just because I'm over 25, I wouldn't be interested in option B, hmm? 😀

Sound production.

Best - Web forums and blogs.
Worst - The sanctification of ignorance.

Ren Hoek

This one.

Fr) Laurie Anderson, SW) Pamela Anderson, M) No one!

To read minds. Then I could find out which women at a party are into tickling!

Watergate (I'd make and sell audiophile-quality pressings of the "missing" 18 minute gap!)

The "missing 18 minutes" was actually Nixon grooving to Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant".

Well, according to Arlo Guthrie. 🙂

no real experience, cept the odd tickling spat, but im a ler.

Nah fish. i have a foot fetish, and thanks to the wonderful people here a sock fetish now

3) Who would be your UltimateDreamFantasyTickleSlave/Master? (UDFTSM is a registered trademark of Dave2112 Industries) Given any possibility, who would you want as your fantasy 'Lee/'Ler? (JUST ONE! NO LISTS!)[/U]

Tickle Slave.....hmm...a girl i know 😀
4) Do you have any pets?[/U]
a doggy!

5) Death Himself has given you a list of all possible ways you can die. He's given you the opportunity to cross one specific demise off the list. Which possibility of passing do you cross off?[/U]
gruesome mutilation.

6) Death Himself then invites you to lunch, but is a rather cheap fellow and says it has to be a fast-food restaurant. Your choice. Since he did let you cross (insert Horrible Way To Die from Question 5 Here) off the list, you decide to eat at....[/U]
Wendys.
7) If you had a time machine...what is the ONE mistake you made, the one you've always regretted, that you'd go back and change? Even at the risk of changing things in unexpected ways.[/U]
when a girl asked me if i was staring at her feet. i wish i would of said yes.

8) What is the one bad habit you really wish you could break?[/U]
biting my nails. gives me nothing to tickle with!

9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)? [/U]
i can not freeze.

10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll? [/U]
alot.

11) If you could be a virtuoso on any one musical instrument OR be a superstar athlete in the sport of your choice, which would you choose?[/U]
football or guitar

12) Ok, I'll probably get more from the guys than the girls on this one...but what's your #1 Dream Car?[/U]
Camaro.

13) Fine, fine, fine....one for the girls (mostly). Why do you insist upon asking our opinions on how you look in clothes when you know we're gonna tell you you look great just so we can A) get home and watch the game (over-30 crowd), B) take you home and get laid (under-25 crowd) or C) go on a possum-squishin' Armageddon (rednecks). Why do you do that? [/U]
???
14) Hypothetically given the qualifications and opportunity, what career would you really like to have? Your "I don't feel like I'm even working!" job?[/U]
being jesus.

15) What do you think are the best and worst things to come out of this past decade? You can apply wide interpretation to this question...inventions, social changes...whatever you think.[/U]
best: Free stuff
worst:LHC
16) Which fictional character from any genre (film, tv, comic, literature) would you say you are most like?[/U]
Roshac.

17) I ask this one a lot in the TQWD interviews, but I always like the answers. You've won a multi-million dollar lottery in a contest where you have to split the money with a single charity/cause of your choice. Who gets the windfall?[/U]
ASPCA

18) A little variant on a common "smoking circle" game. Pick three famous people of the opposite sex. Who would you be friends with? Who would you sleep with? Who would you marry?[/U]
Meghan Fox,Meghan Fox, Meghan Fox.

19) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? [/U]
flight

20) If you could have taken part in any historical event, what would it be[/U]
uhh...WWII

1) Are you a 'Ler, 'Lee or both? I'm both

2) Is tickling pretty much the only "kink" in your life, or do you practice other fetishes/BDSM? i also have a kink for bondage and feet

3) Who would be your UltimateDreamFantasyTickleSlave/Master? (UDFTSM is a registered trademark of Dave2112 Industries) Given any possibility, who would you want as your fantasy 'Lee/'Ler? (JUST ONE! NO LISTS!) Um lily from Tickling paradice i would love to have her as my master and tickle slave.

4) Do you have any pets? Yes two cats and a dog.

5) Death Himself has given you a list of all possible ways you can die. He's given you the opportunity to cross one specific demise off the list. Which possibility of passing do you cross off? Dying of cancer
6) Death Himself then invites you to lunch, but is a rather cheap fellow and says it has to be a fast-food restaurant. Your choice. Since he did let you cross (insert Horrible Way To Die from Question 5 Here) off the list, you decide to eat at.... Burger King

7) If you had a time machine...what is the ONE mistake you made, the one you've always regretted, that you'd go back and change? Even at the risk of changing things in unexpected ways. Um this a few i don't know what one to pick.

8) What is the one bad habit you really wish you could break? I grind my teeth.

9) Ok, asshole...something positive, ok? What is a quality you have that you believe makes you unique, or is "special" (like a talent)? I can meet someone for the first time and know if they are a good person or not.

10) How much can you totally not believe you've just sat through half of some stoned guy's internet poll? Alot lol.

11) If you could be a virtuoso on any one musical instrument OR be a superstar athlete in the sport of your choice, which would you choose? I would like to be a wrestler.

12) Ok, I'll probably get more from the guys than the girls on this one...but what's your #1 Dream Car? any sports car would be nice.

14) Hypothetically given the qualifications and opportunity, what career would you really like to have? Your "I don't feel like I'm even working!" job? I'd love to be a actor.

15) What do you think are the best and worst things to come out of this past decade? You can apply wide interpretation to this question...inventions, social changes...whatever you think. The best would have to be computers and entertainment stuff that we now have. and the worst would have to be terrorism and that everyone lets the media tell them what to do.

16) Which fictional character from any genre (film, tv, comic, literature) would you say you are most like? Well most probably won't know who i'm talking about but Adam from marilyn mansons three part story albums.

17) I ask this one a lot in the TQWD interviews, but I always like the answers. You've won a multi-million dollar lottery in a contest where you have to split the money with a single charity/cause of your choice. Who gets the windfall? I would would give it to any one that was for children that have cancer

18) A little variant on a common "smoking circle" game. Pick three famous people of the opposite sex. Who would you be friends with? Who would you sleep with? Who would you marry? I would be friends with lady gaga i would sleep with megan fox i would marry summer glau.

19) If you could have one superpower, what would it be? To shapeshift and to fly.

20) If you could have taken part in any historical event, what would it be? um hmmm i'm not sure.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back