• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two For The Road

Tickle Heaven

TMF Expert
I've had many hot tickling scenarios in my days but this one is probably the hottest. Years ago one summer I was dating this girl (tall brunette, about 5'9", size 9 shoe and very ticklish) and I was going to meet her at a bar downtown. At the last minute she called and asked me if her gf could tag along. I said sure. Her gf was about 5'6", medium build, cute with size 7 shoe. Both girls had real nice feet by the way. And they were showing them off this nite. They both had on flip flops. My girl had burgundy red polish and her gf had a light pink color. They also are aware of my foot and tickle fetish. So anyways we are sitting in a booth. I'm sitting next to my gf and the other girl across from us. We were having drinks and having a good time when my gf said that she had to use the restroom. As soon as she got up and left her gf across from me curled her legs up on her seat so i could see her feet. She had never done anything like this before so even tho I liked what I saw I was unsure of why she did it. Her feet looked awesome and i also knew that they were EXTREMELY ticklish. I had never got a shot at them but thats what my gf would tell me when I asked her one day. So at this point I'm pretty much staring at her feet and looking at her like......whats up? She flirtatiously smiled at me and i couldn't take it anymore and I said "Give me your feet". She said no your going to tickle them and I'm way too ticklish for that. I said no i'm not, i'm going to rub them for you. If I tickle them you can have them back. She still wasn't convinced because she knew how much I liked to tickle. She said will your promise not to tickle? I said yes i promise. And after a year of fantasizing about her feet I was about to have them in my hands. She slowly pulled off her flip flop , turned and faced me from across the table and placed left foot between my legs. I grabbed her ankle with one hand and started to massage her feet with the other. All along people are walking by but not knowing whats going on because her feet are under the table. My soft and slow foot rub was driving her insane. She was squirming and lightly giggling. She said even that tickles. And I said Oh you said you wanna be tickled?(being sarcastic of course) And i took my index finger and slowly ran it up her arch. Her toes curled and she let out a squeal. She said I thought you said you weren't going to tickle? I didn't even respond I just went for it. I started tickling every inch of her foot. She jumped around in her seat laughting hysterically begging for me to stop. I had a tight grip on her foot and wouldn't let go. At the same time I'm looking for my gf to return. As I wouldn't think she would appreciate what i was doing. I didnt see her coming so i continued to tickle. I got about 3-4 good minutes in when my gf came back. My gf saw what i was doing and said were you tickling her? I said yes. And she said something that set the tone for a magical night " Good, she deserves it". I couldn't believe it, my gf was ok with it. So I continued to lightly tickle her feet, by now I had both feet on my lap and i was in heaven. And then it got better. My gf said to her gf " what's wrong you can take it"? As she sat there and watched her roommate squirm and giggle. Then my gf who was sitting on my right side took her gfs left foot while i had the right one. And we both slowly tickle tortured her. What made it fun is that my gf was verbally teasing the fuck out of her. Saying look at your toes wiggle and is your arch ticklish too? This went on for a few minutes. Then her gf said to my gf I bet you cant take it? My gf said I bet I can take it better than you. And thats when my gf took off her flip flop and slid her foot to her gf and they began tickling each others feet under the table. The fun thing about it was that they both were trying to hold in their laughter, not wanting to let the other person get the best of them. They tickled each others feet until they found the spot on the foot that made them go biserk. It was a good thing that music was playing in the bar because they got kinda loud a few times. But it was so crowded that no one really paid attention, except for yours truly of course. So the two finally stopped and we went back to drinking. The conversation turned back to tickling again soley because I know my gf knew how turned on i was and she wanted to play some more. So she started talking to her gf about how you can be tickled and turned on at the same time and that it feels really good and that she should give it a try. Her gf had no idea of what she was talking about but she wanted to know more about it. My gf said we cant do it here but we can go down by the lake and park there and do it. Her gf agreed and we hopped in my car and drove to the lake. Her gf was in the backseat and my gf in passenger seat. So when we parked I said if I'm going to make this enjoyable for her I should be allowed to tickler her first. Her gf said oh no, please i cant take anymore. I said just give me one minute of tickling and she agreed. So she put her foot up on the armrest between the two front seats. I held her left foot tightly and tickled vigurously from heel to toes. She went into such hysterics that she opened the backdoor to try and get out. I kept on going. It was 2 minutes then 3 and by 4 minutes she was literally in tears. My gf was thoroughly enjoying seeing her friend tickled like this which was a turn on for me. So now her gf was going to experience the turn on tickle that she had been waiting for. I told her to place both feet on the armrest. She did. She was still trying to catch her breath. I then held both ankles down firmly and took my tongue and slid it between her big toe and second toe. She giggled and said wow that is a weird feeling. I then sucked her big toe on her left foot and lightly tickled the other. She tried to fight it and not show that she was turned on. But I knew she was. I continued to suck , nibble and lick her feet. She didn't know when to laugh or moan. My gf was teasing her and saying you like that dont you and what's wrong you cant take it? And this is when I thought I was going to loose my mind. Her gf said I bet you can take it if someone was doing that to you? And my gf said I bet I could. My gf said give me your foot and her gf said give me your foot. And right before my eyes they started sucking each others toes. Please understand that they have never done anything close to this before. The sight of them doing this and hearing them moan drove me insane. I could n't believe what I was seeing but believe me I thoroughly enjoyed it.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back