• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two pantyhose feet pics that stand alone!

mabus1

TMF Expert
I wanted to put these in just one thread, because they are both really good - the first one, obviously - producers, how about those outfits for a tickle video?!
The second one could lead up to a tickle video - lady at work who took her shoes off to get comfortable, then gets tickled, or is waiting for her tickler to come tickle her pantyhose feet.

Attachments

• aching feet on table.jpg
    aching feet on table.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,044
  • phoney.JPG
    phoney.JPG
    236.8 KB · Views: 973
Hi everyone,
I was bored tonight and was just looking through pages and pages of photographs when I happened to see these two. The second one is the one that really caught my eye because I'm always slipping out of my shoes at my desk, leaving my shoes somewhere either under my desk or under my chair.
I have a question for all the men out there who are into nyloned feet and legs: If I were sitting in my office like the girl is in the second picture, and you saw that I had slipped out of my shoes, would you try to strike up a conversation with me? And, if you did, just how would you "break the ice" with me?
I'd like to hear any and all thoughts! Thanks and happy tickling, guys!
Donna

if you were working in my office that would mean we knew each other sooooooo if i saw you sitting at your computer with your shoes off like that i'd definitely sneak
up behind you and give your feet a tickle plain and simple. Nothing wrong with a playful tickle between two people that knew each other....just some harmless office fun

great pics mabus.

@ nylonlady - if we were working in the same office complex and I saw that, I would definitely would have to sneak a quick tickle in. That is, if we knew each other to a degree.

nylonlady said:
Hi everyone,
I was bored tonight and was just looking through pages and pages of photographs when I happened to see these two. The second one is the one that really caught my eye because I'm always slipping out of my shoes at my desk, leaving my shoes somewhere either under my desk or under my chair.
I have a question for all the men out there who are into nyloned feet and legs: If I were sitting in my office like the girl is in the second picture, and you saw that I had slipped out of my shoes, would you try to strike up a conversation with me? And, if you did, just how would you "break the ice" with me?
I'd like to hear any and all thoughts! Thanks and happy tickling, guys!
Donna

I am DEFINITELY into nyloned feet....and legs. 😀 I would look for a time when you had your shoes under/around your chair. Finding a work-related reason to approach your desk, I would "accidentally" kick one shoe, then apologize as though I had kicked your chair leg. Seeing that it was your shoe, I would comment that my wife (also named Donna btw, no lie) often does the same at work. I call her a "barefoot girl". Then I would wait for your response to see how I would proceed.

Hi guys,
Thanks for yur responses, for the guys who might sneak up and give me a quick tickle, I know how I'd react...I'd just about jump out of my skin and I'm sure I'd either squeal or giggle, depending on how surprised I was.
And for you,mrchgolaughs, I have to admit that I really get a thrill out of teasing guys who are into feet, so I'm sure I'd turn to face you, and if I saw you glancing at my feet I'd certainly join in a conversation about me/your wife slipping off our shoes at work, and I'd keep my shoes off so you could see them while we talked.
Loved your answers, guys! Keep them coming if you'd like to.
Donna

love these pics.

NL - where I work there is zero tollerence for sexual harassment. If anyone saw me tickling those feet my butt would be out the door so fast I wouldn't even bounce once on the sidewalk before I landed in the street! (*sigh*) Best I could do is stare and dream. And as for conversation... I think the lump in my throat would preculde that.

The company I work for has a policy just like the one sole seeker works for so I also would not be able to tickle your feet. I also work in the shop so my trips to the office are limited to breaks and lunch and even then everyone is usually busy working and does not have time for much more than a a quick hello and a very fast conversation. I also would have to know you and then I would say hello to you and say something like looks you're breaking in a new pair of shoes or do those shoes just feel better under your chair than they do when you are wearing them. Since you are a tease I would enjoy any kind of display you cared to put on for me. It would take a few times but sooner or later I would ask you if you enjoy foot massages after a long day in heels and if you said something like 'I love them' or ' I sure do' I would offer to give you one. If you agreed I would say great but I since I can't give you one at work I why don't we go to your place or mine and if that was agreeable I would give you an awesome foot massage which would include both gentle and brisk tickling. It sounds like you enjoy having your feet tickled even though they are very ticklish and I would gladly tickle them for as long as you wanted me to.

can't imagine to get fired just for a quick tickle of her feet in that inviting position (unless she's my boss...)

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back