• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tx Ticklish Thoughts

TexasTickler1

Hello,

I enjoyed reading your reply and no it would not bother me if you cared
to be nude. I can go with either, and mentioned it as such merely because
that is what many enjoy also. I enjoy tickling on many levels. The fun
aspect of testing limits, or for those occasional ones that want to go
past them. I always use a safe word whe I am tickling someone. The female
foot is my fav area but I do not limit myself to them.
When first meeting someone I usually like to have their feet on my lap and
just talk to get to know each other. I playfully tickle their feet, and
knees while talking. I enjoy it when I start using different items like feathers, qtips, fingers, or pipecleaners to tease and tickle the soles
and toes. Then of course see if you could still converse and perhaps
try and block out the tickling sensation. Another scenario I do is to pre
plan it, or just by surprise but while you are on the phone having a
casual conversation to use such items like toothbrushes or paint brushes
to torment your soles. Not enough to make you laugh outloud, but just
enough so you just bearly feel what I am doing.
An all out session would usually be on bed spread eagle on back and then on stomach. A blindfold used if agreeable. I tend to start off with atleast 30 minutes exploration with my fingers to find out those sensitive areas and see how they rate. Then start off with slow and light.... feathers and the such to
sensitize the skin and body... a pleasant sensation. Starting out with the face, neck and ears..... to twirl about slowly and make sure I touch upon every
inch. Then to trace down between the breast, would use two feathers.... to move under your arms, and twirl about. Just enough to cause you to giggle but not enough for an outright laugh. I would continue down to your stomach and navel following the contours of your body.... moving down til I came to your feet. You would be anticipating what I am going to use next, and if I would start on your feet or move back to the upper body.
I would flip a coin in my mind and perhaps start on the Feet. At this point I would have out various art brushes and paint brushes, along with ice, qtips, feathers, toothbrushes, pipecleaners, long feathers, plastic forks, pens, and a cup of soapy water.
I would want to see how sensitive those toes are so I think I would release your ankles so that I could bind them together.... then would use light rope to wrap around each toe to pull them back snug, but not to cause pain.
This would keep the sole taunt, and wrinkle free.
I would then start to saw slowly the pipe cleaners between the spaces of your toes. No not the rough ones, but the nice soft puffy pipe cleaners. When I tired of those nothing like slowly pulling a 2 foot long ostrich feather between the toes. The Paint brushes and art brushes would test out the ticklishness of the soles... using small brushes to trace along the lines inherit to your foot brushes.. and the white nylone paint brushes to cover the entire width of your sole as I traced it up and down....... slowly and then quickly. I would continue this torment for atleast a hour before moving to other areas of your body. I would have to test the ticklishness of your knees, thighs, hips, sides, underarms, stomach, back and everywhere. I would do so in such a way that you would have atleast 2 different sensations or textures felt through your body. Enough to confuse the mind, and not allow your body to desensitize to my tickling. I would stop only when you spoke the safe word, meaning you had enough, or you needed water or a bathroom break.
I would give you such a break....
Then perhaps move to the couch to bind your ankles together again and we would converse some more, watch tv while I continue to tease your soles once more.
A small break til we begun again.

Hope ya liked,

TickleKnight

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back