• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tying up

tummytcklr1

when tying up someone to tickle them, what kind of knots do u recoomend using? and would u use rope or what?

Good question. I usually tie my wife, because she kicks! (Tough explaining them black eyes at our age!) :weird:

We have padded cuffs. They were a great investment, but before we bought them, we learned some lessons you might benefit from:

Rope is uncomfortable. (It cuts off circulation and can be itchy.) 😕
Regular metal handcuffs are worse than rope. 😡
My neckties and her panty hose worked pretty well, as long as they were not tied tightly around her limbs. 😎

The type of knot you use is important.

You will probably want to untie your lee quickly at the end of the session. Out of consideration for her comfort, if the relationship is platonic. If you're about to engage in sex, you might want her unndone even more urgently. (I want at least my wife's legs free when I start to make love to her, so she can make love back to me!) 😍

Whatever I use, the knot near her limb I make small as possible so it doesn't get in the way, and she can't accidently undo it. The knot at the bedpost I usually make a slip-knot, so it comes loose with one tug.

1) How do you make a slip knot?

2) Where can I buy padded cuffs?

Padded cuffs can be bought at any lingere, type of sexual, or novelty store. There are also many online stores to get this stuff, just type it into a search engine.

I believe a slip not is llike a bow you tiw in your shoelace. It comes undone with one pull from you and not from them fighting.

Dern Sole Seeker, I am a duplicate of what you and your lover enjot together. My fiance and I are fierce tickle lovers and are going to indulge in the bondage stuff as well when we are married. We are trying to hold out but it is tough.

If you are lucky enough to know someone at a hospital, psychotic patients are usually tied to their beds with lamb's wool restraints. Wonderful to use. Look into it.
😀

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back