• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tyrannosaurus Toes and Demon Digits (FF/F , ******F/F)

FireFoxSF

TMF Expert
Mom says i can't go outside cuz it's cold. So i got bored and kidnappeded cheshire's girls again.

Okay love you, bye

:EDIT:

Now in color

Last edited:
This is sexy as hell. I love how the Oni's feet are so goddamn massive, they stick out of the water!

And I love the dialogue you include. It always increases how hot the art is. Especially when they tease about how big the lee's feet are.

Man, I would love to work with you on something in the future.

The big guys are taking their lumps in both these pictures, a common theme that deftly illustrates the power of a little gentle touch to tame even giant opponents! Your skillful sketchwork never fails to awe and impress, FF, but I do crave the lively color you were recently wont to deploy to such splendid effect. I pray we'll get to enjoy rainbow-hued versions of these fine layouts one day soon!

Amzing and excellent work on both , just love the lees and their torment , keep it up.
Btw what do you say anyway??

This is sexy as hell. I love how the Oni's feet are so goddamn massive, they stick out of the water!

And I love the dialogue you include. It always increases how hot the art is. Especially when they tease about how big the lee's feet are.

Man, I would love to work with you on something in the future.

Her pudginess added to her impressive stature just makes her a bouquet of curves. And those toes... ah, I could melt.

Hey thank ya very much!

The big guys are taking their lumps in both these pictures, a common theme that deftly illustrates the power of a little gentle touch to tame even giant opponents! Your skillful sketchwork never fails to awe and impress, FF, but I do crave the lively color you were recently wont to deploy to such splendid effect. I pray we'll get to enjoy rainbow-hued versions of these fine layouts one day soon!

Fear not comrade, I've since been in my lab doing just that.

RAINBOW MODE ENGAGED!

Amzing and excellent work on both , just love the lees and their torment , keep it up.
Btw what do you say anyway??

Thank you!

Say..... what? :?

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back