• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UGLY FEET. What kind of foot ugliness totally turns you off?

Ticklekiller1

Yes, boys and girls! It's that dreaded topic that makes foot fetishists everywhere want to spit in disgust but, I think it's high time we all found out just what kind of feet repulses us the most!

As for me, I HATE long toenails or any toenails that I can see underneath them-cough-gag!! 😱 YUCK!! Just YUCK!! eeeeeeeeeeghh!!

My biggest turn off is seeing heels that are caloused and tougher than the leather on the shoe that the foot is in.

Ugly toes and untrimmed toenails are a big turn off for me. As are heavily caloused heels and toes. Calouse's on the pads of the the balls of the feet are also a turn off for me. Except for ugly toes there is a solution for the rest of these problems and it's called a pedicure. People who have calouses, etc. should get one, they are not expensive and they make your feet look and feel so much better.

As far as appearances go, I don't like feet where any of the other toes are longer than the big toe. The only exception is the second toe, which is common when it's slightly longer than the big toe.

I like toes that are alligned but are not the same length. Starting from the big toe to the pinkie, the toes should get shorter. Most people have feet like this, from what I've seen, but some have toes which are all drastically different lengths. I find that an unattractive feature on feet. And I call it unattractive rather than "ugly" because the feet still may be cute, or the toes might have an appealing shape dispite their lengths.

As for sanitation, calouses, dirt, unkept nails, thick nail, etc., are whats within the norm of what I'd imagine anyone would consider "ugly".

toes do not disgust the hollywood brother and neither do feet turn off the hollywood brother. what does turn off the hollywood brother very quickly is a ugly attitude

But that would turn off anybody in general. Looks will automatically take a backseat to personality any day. And thats whether you look more for personality in a person, or its that they have such an ugly demeanor that theres no way you could be comfortable with the person they are, even if they were physically desirable. It wouldn't last long.

Fate would have it that some of the most attractive people are the most ugly on the inside.

Thats why I'm sure we all like it when someone comes along who possess both good qualities. Its all about balance in a way.

Last edited:
Looks over personality, personality over looks. It really depends on what you are looking for; relationships or one night fucks.
As for feet simple as chipped nail polish turns me off.

feet in general turn me off. lol! I keed! I keed! They are like my 7th place to attack on the body. bellybutton, belly, hips/wasitline, ribs, underarms, thighs, feet, neck..so on and so forth.

I agree with most of you. Caluses of any kind are a real turn off, as are thick nails (nail fungus), I also dislike any toes being longer than the big toe and prefer each one to be shorter than the next. I don't like really long toes either and I HATE bunions, corns (barf!) and unclean feet. I'm not obssesed to the point of some footmen who have driven their wives away by not letting them walk across a tile floor barefoot and a little dirt don't hurt but, if feet are in need of washing, keep your distance please. Oh, Vlad, check this out, man. You know how you said sometimes the second toe is longer than the big toe? Well, I never really liked that either but, according to greek or roman history -I forget which- the second toe being longer than the big toe was considered a symbol of strong sexual libido. :weird: Aint that a hoot?

-TK

Ticklekiller said:
Well, I never really liked that either but, according to greek or roman history -I forget which- the second toe being longer than the big toe was considered a symbol of strong sexual libido.

-TK
Huh, that explains my behavior around beautiful women/my b/f then......lol.

the hollywood brother also used to hear the one night stand termed riding space mountain. The hollywood brother thinks this was very popular years ago in four horseman country and may still be popular down south in the NWA terriorties

take care of 'em dammit

yeah, two main things.

1. Callosed or rough soles
2. dirtyness of foot, toes (toe jam :sigh: ), or nails.

nasty

My first ex-girlfriend took absolutely HORRIBLE care of her feet :angry: . I used to avoid them as much as possible and stick to tickling her upper half alla time because her feet were always so scummy, brittle, and hard. I mean, it's nothing a good pedicure wouldn't solve, right??? Although, her toes weren't exactly all that attactive either; I agree with Vlad, I like toes that are aligned, but not the same length. Her toes were all crooked and some were longer than the others.

Though maybe I wouldn't have minded so much if she had JUST TAKEN GOOD CARE OF HER FEET! It was a damn shame too, cause the rest of her was just so gorgeous...frustrating is not the word!

Ticklekiller said:
I agree with most of you. Caluses of any kind are a real turn off, as are thick nails (nail fungus), I also dislike any toes being longer than the big toe and prefer each one to be shorter than the next. I don't like really long toes either and I HATE bunions, corns (barf!) and unclean feet. I'm not obssesed to the point of some footmen who have driven their wives away by not letting them walk across a tile floor barefoot and a little dirt don't hurt but, if feet are in need of washing, keep your distance please. Oh, Vlad, check this out, man. You know how you said sometimes the second toe is longer than the big toe? Well, I never really liked that either but, according to greek or roman history -I forget which- the second toe being longer than the big toe was considered a symbol of strong sexual libido. :weird: Aint that a hoot?

-TK

Bone structure aside, that is pretty interesting.

I'm not certain but, I think that came from the book "The Sex Life of the Foot and the Shoe". You can probably get it from your local library. That's how I got it. Interlibrary lawn. Another good one is "Foot Notes".

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back