• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Model Sophie's Second Tickle: Bunny Girl / Office Girl (M/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi again,

Just posting a preview of my latest clip of the ever-lovely Sophie. It's a little late coming as I was away last week and then ill over the weekend, so the clip has been in my store a couple of days already (hopefully those of you who bought it already weren't disappointed!)

Sophie is one of the most popular girls I have shot with so far. She is a young girl-next-door type with a cute smile, and a sexy side too. :wub

We went for something a little different this time, with Sophie dressed as a bunny girl first and then later in a casual office outfit with nude hose - I really liked the contrast. She poses her body and fishnet-clad feet in her bunny uniform and then switches to sheer black hose before going in the stocks! Sophie is very ticklish and goes into hysterical laughter almost as soon as her feet are touched! Her bare armpits were exposed this time and proved more ticklish than ever, but it was the brushes on the feet that really raised the roof, lol! She is also toe-tied, and has the tights ripped open for some barefoot tickling in both scenes. Sophie is clearly exhausted by the end, as she said to me '....I'm all tickled out' . At the end there is also little bit of talking, where Sophie tells you about how ticklish she is.

Truthfully she enjoys the experience a great deal and will definitely be back for more...I've already arranged the next shoot for two weeks time with another (very ticklish!) model. We are going for another, darker theme with this next one...it's going to be great!!:coolthumbup

Below is a long preview for another long clip; the full version is available from my store:
http://clips4sale.com/studio/26605

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/265749672/Sophie_2_sample.wmv

Enjoy - this is one of my favourites so far!
😉

Great clip turtleboy!

I agree with you. This is one of my favorites! I am glad that Sophie is already scheduled for another shoot! There is just something about her that I would love to get my hands on!

Thanks for all your great work!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back