• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Models Nina and Charlotte: Office Tickled In The Stocks! (F/F, MF/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
I had great fun making this clip. It was great to get Nina back for a shoot as she is so much fun to tickle and she enjoys every minute of it - she also enjoys tickling other girls too. I couldn't have picked a better model to work with Nina than Charlotte as it turned out that she really likes being tickled too! :bubble2:

....it's probably fair to say in fact, that it's more than just fun for Charlotte! As Nina starts working on her feet and toes Charlotte begins making pleasurable moans and gasps in between giggles (after a short while she was even saying 'thank you', causing Nina to call her a 'weirdo' and tickle her harder!) If her feet are something of an erogenous zone, we discover that Charlotte's ribs are her most sensitive spot and she is quickly reduced to squirming and screaming when I grab them!

Next, it's Nina's turn. She goes into the stocks and Charlotte really comes into her own as a sensual tickler. She had beautiful long nails (she is also a beauty therapist) and I asked her to 'tease' Nina's feet a little....wow! The next scene is one of the hottest I've filmed as she slowly runs her long nails over Nina's feet, before removing her shoes in time. Nina is in fits of giggles as Charlotte tickles her soles in slow, teasing movements before gradually building up momentum - I nearly burst a blood vessel filming it! :bubbleheart: After a while, the brushes come out and we both have a good go at Nina's cute little feet while all she can do is throw her head back and laugh! Charlotte also gets her upperbody before ripping open the nylons for some bare foot tickling.

Nina had tears in her eyes by the end of this session, but clearly had some fun and wanted one last shot at Charlotte. With Charlotte's ankles in the stocks, her nylon and then bare feet are attacked by us both. She is still loving it, but clearly it is more ticklish than before as she giggles and squeaks. Nina then goes for the upperbody and quickly finds the spot! She has great fun digging in without mercy while Charlotte squeals and jerks about in the chair. Charlotte was quite breathless by the end of it all, but still managed one last 'thank you' at the end!! 😀

Below is a long preview - as usual, the full version is available from my store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/26605
....hope you enjoy watching it as much as all three of us enjoyed making it!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/257517158/nina_and_charlotte_samp2.wmv

Thanks!
:england2:

Wow, really hot & ticklish girls 😎

I'd like to tickle them!

The bare sole shots are very much appreciated and help make the a worthy purchase for me.

JD

Rapidshare doesn't work at all, it just keep telling me to wait 2 minutes and try again.
Have you ever thought about using megaupload?

The pictures look great though, and I'll probably buy this one....

I have purchased the full clip and really enjoyed the interaction between the girls and yourself. Please don't go down the contrived storyline route. It is the very natural feel of your clips that really makes your clips special.

(Don't tell me that girls being stocked and tickled in your office is not natural - it happened all the time in my office until, inexplicably, I was asked to leave. I am currently available for all manner of tickle related tasks in the Leicester area.)

Hope today's shoot went well.

S

Oh, god! I am very interesting to your clips, Turtleboy. You always produce the fantastic movies. Well done! I want to see them in black FF stocking next time. Do you agree with me?

The bare sole shots are very much appreciated and help make the a worthy purchase for me.

JD

Glad you liked it JD...I'll keep trying to include some barefoot stuff when I can!

Rapidshare doesn't work at all, it just keep telling me to wait 2 minutes and try again.
Have you ever thought about using megaupload?

The pictures look great though, and I'll probably buy this one....

It should be working now...have you tried recently? Let me know if not and I'll upload it somewhere else - just easier as I have a rapid account so the files don't get deleted!

Oh, god! I am very interesting to your clips, Turtleboy. You always produce the fantastic movies. Well done! I want to see them in black FF stocking next time. Do you agree with me?

Thanks Li Kang....hmm, black FF - if I can get hold of some then yes, definitely! 😉

I have purchased the full clip and really enjoyed the interaction between the girls and yourself. Please don't go down the contrived storyline route. It is the very natural feel of your clips that really makes your clips special.

(Don't tell me that girls being stocked and tickled in your office is not natural - it happened all the time in my office until, inexplicably, I was asked to leave. I am currently available for all manner of tickle related tasks in the Leicester area.)

Hope today's shoot went well.

S

Thanks! I agree with you completely on the contrived storyline route...scripted shoots are something I will never do. Today's shoot was absolutely fantastic - nothing like the interaction between a mother and daughter. Toni-Lou (daughter) was so ticklish and yet absolutely cold and merciless when tickling her mum...fantastic! Will have that one up soon - it'll be very, very good!! 😎

Outstanding! Love the models! Love those type/color nylons! Simply terrific!

you see you really shouldn't have posted the thumbnails because that's just teasing us and now having seen the two ladies in question i'm even more impatcient to see them tickle each other!!!!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back