• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK People, who are you?

hi lisha, chris and tkpolo, *uber uk style wave*

hi lisha, chris and tkpolo, *uber uk style wave*

LakeDistrict!

Hellooo from up here in the North, I am surrounded by the be-a-u-tiful Lake District!

Hello sirs! I have nothing of value to add to this discussion but I'm chiming in anyway, largely because I'm bored. Also are you sure the new UKTF members aren't just "increase penis size with ancient Chinese remedy!!" bots? That tends to be the crack with new UKTF activity.

Hello sirs! I have nothing of value to add to this discussion but I'm chiming in anyway, largely because I'm bored.

Nothing to add? Nonsense! You added with superb success in my opinion

Howdy all im from Northern Ireland- it's still part of the UK dammit even though u english bums never accept r banks money!! :sowrong: lol

i actually dont no of anyone else on this site from NI- am i the only one?? :shake:

Hey, I'm one of the few scots on the forum, "represent" and all that :wavingguy

I'll give you that since thats actually never been said to me before, sadly though my name isnt Scot

Howdy all im from Northern Ireland- it's still part of the UK dammit even though u english bums never accept r banks money!! :sowrong: lol

i actually dont no of anyone else on this site from NI- am i the only one?? :shake:

Who know's, maybe someone will pop up on here *keeps eyes peeled*

Watcha I'm slap'n'ticklee, LeeLee to mates (and other names that I won't say on here lol), pleased to meet ya 😀

I'm from the lovely UK, I live in a village a few miles from Cambridge.

@ Haribish! And yeah I know how to board a plane haha :couch: 😉 😀
Hiya slap'n'ticklee, i'm Dr Tickle and I'm from Cambridge, stop by and chat sometime! :wavingguy

what a great turn out so far. Thanks for making yourselves known, i knew you were there just wasn't sure where, i'l be sure to keep my eye out for you guys in the chatroom if you happen to pass thru

Actually, a lot of retailers don't accept Scottish notes either - apparently, they're easier to forge. But on the NI money - I can understand where you're coming from. I've been there, done that. However, a lot of it got robbed so I reckon they're just playing safe at the moment (Just kidding)!

Also, I don't think English people have ever seen plastic money - The Northern printed some limited edition plastic notes - great concept I think!

Hello, I'm John and I'm from Sheffield.

Hang on, that's not right.

Er, yeah. The name tell you the key points, I live up here and I'm organising the aforementioned Leeds munch later this month. I'm a relative veteran on the UK "scene" (starting from the first UKTF organised BAST play party) and have also dragged my other half kicking and screaming into the whole thing.

As you can see from my post count, I dont spend much time on this USA-based forum

I move around a lot (every three months) within NW/NE since I started my new job. In about six months I get voluntold for a permanent placement somewhere in between Birmingham and Scotland.

Hope that clarifies the situation and negates the need for a search party 🙂

Vicky

*calls off the hounds*

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back