• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Amanda Tickled In Nylons Again!!

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
This preview's a little late coming I'm afraid. This is the second part to my tickling session with the legendary Amanda Holt. To those who know her from johnjo's posts at the TMF, she needs no introduction - Amanda is off the charts ticklish and a great lady with it!

In this second scene, we taped her to the bench wearing a black evening dress with nude nylons and strappy heels. Amanda is tickled all over, with lots of emphasis on the feet of course! Her exposed legs mean that there some great knee tickling also as well as the upperbody and neck. Fingers, brushes and of course the electric toothbrush are all used to drive Amanda nuts! This one actually ended quite abruptly as Amanda kind of went into 'the zone' at the end when the tickling had been too intense. JJ can probably explain this better but she basically shut down and seemed pretty spaced out - meaning no more tickling! She did well to take it up until that point however, as I'm sure you'll agree: she's one very ticklish person! 😀

Enjoy the preview anyway. Once again, the full version is available from my store (along with part 1) at www.uktickling.com now!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/392089262/Amanda_pt2_sample.wmv
Alt link:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RVOOB93M

Cheers!

As much as I wanted to see this clip, my virus alarms went off when I hit download. This never happened before with any of turtleboy's clips. Anyone else have this problem?

As much as I wanted to see this clip, my virus alarms went off when I hit download. This never happened before with any of turtleboy's clips. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi, I can assure you that there's no virus in the clip and if you're av went off when you hit download it's more likely to do with a pop-up ad or something else since the clips are hosted on megaupload and rapidshare!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back