• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling: Angelina Vs Scarlot - Very Hot & Loud!! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi folks,
Last week saw fabulous Angelina make a return visit to UK Tickling, along with a last minute addition in the form of lovely red haired Scarlot! :wub Both girls have become UK Tickling favourites and hardly surprising as they are both gorgeous and very, very ticklish! Happily they both seemed extra ticklish this time (especially Scarlot!) and when we did a F/F scene with them it sounded like the windows were going to explode, lol!

Angelina went first in this one...I had forgotten that the innocent-looking Scarlot actually does quite a lot of private Dom work, and she clearly got a kick out of tormenting Angelina! She did a lot of slow teasing with her long nails, before really going for it and sending poor Angelina through the roof 🙂 Unfortunately for Scarlot, Angelina was in a slightly mischeivous mood and she did a great job of getting revenge - the high pitched squeals and noises coming out of Scarlot by the end of the session were not like anything I have ever heard on a tickle shoot before....kind of like a hysterical mouse 😀 Surprisingly, I really couldn't decide who came off worse from this one as it was very intense for both ladies. There is some very hot nylon and bare foot tickling, along with a lot of really torturous upperbody tickling in this one...I think it's one of my hottest F/F scenes but you can judge for yourself!

Be warned: this one is ear-piercingly loud in places...the full 19 minute version will be available from www.uktickling.com later today, but this long 2 minute preview should give you an idea!

Preview:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2439165958/Angelina_and_Scarlot_HD_sample.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q53T694B

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back